Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend (1795 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:

Are you saying desiring a good is bad? Besides I don't love her because of her model body shape. I think I desire a meat in my meal.

I bet she also wish she was going to bed with Idris Elba every night, but because life is unfair, she's stuck with you! Poor girl.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by porchster: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Then leave her for who would appreciate her more.
Would you leave your love if he snores a lot?
I believe you will ask him to find a solution to that or you find one.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by ipobarecriminals: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley lalasticala, bia,come chair /grace this occasion
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by porchster: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I bet she also wish she was going to bed with Idris Elba every night, but because life is unfair, she's stuck with you! Poor girl.
Do you think everyone one on nairaland is a lowlife fellow? Am happy to hv her don't misquote me miss
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:

Do you think anyone on nairaland land is a lowlife fellow? Am happy to hv her don't misquote me miss

Then accept her as she is because I'm sure you're no GQ model yourself.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:

Would you leave your love if he snores a lot?
I believe you will be ask him to find a solution to that or you find one.
When you truly love someone, their imperfections are your perfections.

You don't try to change a lady's body features. When she drops one more her boobs will even sag more. No wonder some of you cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Michellla:
Nailed it.
Very funny guy.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by porchster: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
When you truly love someone, their imperfections are your perfections.

You don't try to change a lady's body features. When she drops one more her boobs will even sag more. No wonder some of you cheat.
I believe a married man would be in best position to respond to that
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:

I believe a married man would be in best position to respond to that

I know you have the solution to the saggy breast. But some things about people ain't meant to be eliminated, but accepted the way they are.

Bro I know wetin dem dey tell you no be wetin you wan hear before, but wetin dem dey tell you na the raw truth.

You MUST get to love those saggy slippers breasts of hers and tell her how beautiful they're everyday, else you're just fooling yourself by trying to bypass your cross. cry cry

I'm sorry bro, but that's the truth! cool cool cool
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
ikp120:

I know you have the solution to the saggy breast. But some things about people ain't meant to be eliminated, but accepted the way they are.

Bro I know wetin dem dey tell you no be wetin you wan hear before, but wetin dem dey tell you na the raw truth.

You MUST get to love those saggy slippers breasts of hers and tell her how beautiful they're everyday, else you're just fooling yourself by trying to bypass your cross. cry cry

Exactly
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by porchster: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
ikp120:

I learnt one or two things from.... In fact you making look as if I got the best thing ever. Thanks bro
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
hehehehe
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by friedcorn: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this. I need your candid advice on what to do in this situation. Please pardon my grammatical errors.
There is this lady I have been dating for over 6 months now, she is in her late 20s, I love her but the problem is that she has a sagging breast, and I don't want this to be a barrier to my love for her. Although, she has once had a baby in which she (baby) later died... And I came to a conclusion that the falling of the breast is as a result of her late baby's breastfeeding... Now, Am this kind of guy that like firmer breast and I have surf the Internet to see the remedy to firmer breast. My question is SHOULD I TELL HER ABOUT THE REMEDY? because I don't want her to feel embarrassed or remind her of her late baby OR I SHOULD TELL HER TO WORK ON HER SAGGING BREAST? without hurting her feelings.
Please no bashing, I need your advice am in a state of confusion . Thanks
op if u have small preeek she will not accept to marry u. so dump her saggy brrreasts jor
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
porchster:

I learnt one or two things from.... In fact you making look as if I got the best thing ever. Thanks bro

Yea man! cool cool

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Leave her or deal with the boobss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 / Advice Needed Urgently, This Nl Girl Want To Finish Me This Night / God Bless Today,spend My Day With My Brother And Guy At Beach (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.