Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (6322 Views)

My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Gabry, dont know if you'll see this but i guess you and your bf need to sort this out privately and not on NL. People here won't give you the right advice on such a personal level. On a lighter note, i wish i had a girl like you. All the girls i ever had something with take from me.

U are so right. . . Guess I have taken this too far. I was so angry with him. he wont pick up my calls, he wont reply my msg. . . I thought he was angry but turn out to be his battery died. . . embarassed lipsrsealed

We have talked just now but Im gonna talk this over again soon and this time privately. Thanks for your advice. I rally appreciate it.

What do you mean by the girls you had something with take from you sad
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
I mean they want money and gifts , had all sorts of experience and it has given me an impression on girls, like they are all the same.
It doesn't mean i'm not generous but i don't like people taking advantage of my large heart.
Wouls have told you more but i don't like discussing such in public forums.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

I mean they want money and gifts , had all sorts of experience and it has given me an impression on girls, like they are all the same.
It doesn't mean i'm not generous but i don't like people taking advantage of my large heart.
Wouls have told you more but i don't like discussing such in public forums.

Yes, I understand what you mean by people whom keeps taking and taking and taking without giving back in return and you know what? I keep meeting these kinda people myself and I say to myself this. . . it doesnt matter what are their intentions of motif behind what they do. . . All I have to do is to look at my own self in the mirror. Do I really want to give this person these things? if I can afford it and I self willingly want to give it to the person, than I go for it otherwise, I will tell the person that I dont want to give it to the person as I dont feel sincere to give at all. if the person is angry with me for not giving him/her the things which they waned, well, tough luck. I cannot satisfy everyone.

So lets say your girl wants something from you. U think for yourself if you are actually genuinely wanting to give your girl that particular thing or not and if you dont, than you just be straight with her. if she kep pushing and still insisted, than we all now that she must be intrested in your money and not you.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

FYI, Druss is a grown up. At least he could think straight unlike some people wink

Ok, I didnt know men could feel that way. . . But the thing is how come I see some men out there whom is not afraid to take their girls money? undecided

then he shoudnt type this like that,
cos only hungry guys collect money eagerly from their girls, we like being forced to collect it,its our nature, n yeah talk it out wit ur bf, from ur description, he is a good man
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
The truth is that, it would have been better if i had the kind of money Tiger woods have but as of now, i'm still struggling. Eventhough i may not look it. So maybe thats why they think its all Rosy but life is not a bed of Roses.
grin On the a lighter note, i probably would do more than Tiger did if i had such money and freedom.
Just being real.
Thats why i admire Dbanj and what he does with his Kokolettes.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
kpolli:

then he shoudnt type this like that,
cos only hungry guys collect money eagerly from their girls, we like being forced to collect it,its our nature, n yeah talk it out wit your bf, from your description, he is a good man

If he is not good, we wouldnt have lasted for 6 years together just that this time, I went slightly overboard by posting it here just to get back at him  embarassed  lipsrsealed

chipmunkey:

The truth is that, it would have been better if i had the kind of money Tiger woods have but as of now, i'm still struggling. Eventhough i may not look it. So maybe thats why they think its all Rosy but life is not a bed of Roses.
grin On the a lighter note, i probably would do more than Tiger did if i had such money and freedom.
Just being real.
Thats why i admire Dbanj and what he does with his Kokolettes.

Hmmm. . . U know what? U should be lucky that you are struggling instead of being rich. This is the right time to find the right girl. The right one will be able to accept your hard and trying times. When you are rich, girls would be more focus on your blings and cash instead of you. They will be basically be blinded by money instead of having real genuine love for you. Dont be too sure that you would live a much more happier life when you ae rich.  smiley
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
Thats the problem, no girl wants a struggling guy.
And i'm afraid for myself.
I know it will be very difficult to know who truly loves you when you have money.
It's tough believe me, and i can hardly trust a girl.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by sofadj(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2009
Tony.K:

Aight. Bye munchkin. I love you. kiss
Gabry:

i love you too Honey Bunch  kiss

WTF, SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE,
ON A PUBLIC FORUM?
CHILDISH.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
sofa-dj:

ON A PUBLIC FORUM?
CHILDISH.
grin grin whatever.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Thats the problem, no girl wants a struggling guy.
And i'm afraid for myself.
I know it will be very difficult to know who truly loves you when you have money.
It's tough believe me, and i can hardly trust a girl.

Well, the NO GIRL is not true. . . They are many girls whom would liek aguy for his heart and not because he is struggling or not struggling. When my bf was dead broke, I still stood by him through hard times. even right now we both are facing hard times and both is struggling to survive but it never brought me down as I rally do love him for what he is not for who he is.

if you have a girl whom loves you just because u are stable or rich, what happens if one day you dont make it? What will she do? Run away like a Turkey? undecided

sofa-dj:

ON A PUBLIC FORUM?
CHILDISH.

Call it as you like cause as far as I know, I LIKE IT! grin
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by sofadj(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
hisses :-x embarassed
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
Common now. , Dont be shy to admit. I bet you go do this to your girl grin cheesy grin

"hello Monkey Punch. . . Woogee Wogge Wooge. . U so cute! U so cute! U damn cute! grin tongue"
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
haha! grin are you trying to make this guy jealous, please dont stretch him beyond his elastice limit. He's pissed already. grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by elvismike(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ poster,

Pls can i send u my account details so u crediy my account with the money? i promise to convince ur boyfriend to take it. cross my heart.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by mevisbleek: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2009
@gabry, u are the kind of hany that i am looking for, when i spend u spend in return. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Do u have a younger sister?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2009
Thank God for my girl, she has never asked me for a dime before and i am this type that never tells ask my girlfriend or even some close friends and family for money. maybe i am also guilty as charged embarassed embarassed
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Uche2nna(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
I wonder what the guy would think if he gets to read this shit undecided

U know he is a proud guy and yet U take his bizness to the streets. Good luck with that
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by honeric01(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
Uche2nna:

I wonder what the guy would think if he gets to read this poo undecided

U know he is a proud guy and yet U take his bizness to the streets. Good luck with that

if you read through the thread, you would see that it's been sorted by the complaint and accused.
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Uche2nna(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
oh, sorry, lol
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by touchmeder: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2009
All is well that ends well cool
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2009
chipmunkey:

haha! grin are you trying to make this guy jealous, please dont stretch him beyond his elastice limit. He's pissed already. grin grin

He's angry? He doesnt sound angry and I hope not embarassed lipsrsealed

elvismike:

@ poster,

Pls can i send u my account details so u crediy my account with the money? i promise to convince your boyfriend to take it. cross my heart.

shocked shocked shocked yahoo Boy! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

mevisbleek:

@gabry, u are the kind of hany that i am looking for, when i spend u spend in return. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Do u have a younger sister?

Nope. I have an eldest sister but she is the opposite of me tongue

honeric01:

Thank God for my girl, she has never asked me for a dime before and i am this type that never tells ask my girlfriend or even some close friends and family for money. maybe i am also guilty as charged embarassed embarassed

Brotha, but if one day you ae short of money and she ofeed to help, will you acept it?

touchmeder:

All is well that ends well cool

Thanks smiley
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by TOPE20001(f): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2009
Ok . . . . ummmm
i dont know what to say except from why does he tell u his probs if he doesnt want money. I dont get it? i hope he aint fronting undecided
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Ok . . . . ummmm
i dont know what to say except from why does he tell u his probs if he doesnt want money. I dont get it? i hope he aint fronting undecided

hey dear. I miss u ooo. . .

He tells me evrything naa including which spot he feels itchy and when he is digging his nose tongue
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by abrahym(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2009
if ur tired then delete em, ur bf can be cheater but he can neva be a waiter
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2009
What does cheater and waiter have to do with all this?
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by kpolli(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2009
still on this matter
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2009
Yes!!! If U want to!
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by kpolli(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2009
I want to??
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2009
Yes!
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by kpolli(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2009
wat am i meant to "want to"
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
U want Garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temptation From My Pastor's Daughter. Help!!!! / Victim Of Love. / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.