Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (6325 Views)

My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry can I ask you a quesstion?

is your BF ok with all these things you post abour u guys' relationship here? Cos it looks to me like you are opening yourself to ridicule and making a mockery of your r/ship. Worse still, you make it sound like a joke.

I dont know but dont you have a way of resolving your issues outside NL? cant you find a way to make your posts less personal?

I know its none of my business ok' but I just dont think it tells well of your maturity as a woman.

I hope this dosent offend you, I just tot I shd give u an advice. . .
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by kpolli(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
no thank you, i just ate,
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by tboy1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

Gabry can I ask you a quesstion?
is your BF ok with all these things you post abour u guys' relationship here? Cos it looks to me like you are opening yourself to ridicule and making a mockery of your r/ship. Worse still, you make it sound like a joke.
I dont know but dont you have a way of resolving your issues outside NL? cant you find a way to make your posts less personal?
I know its none of my business ok' but I just dont think it tells well of your maturity as a woman.
I hope this dosent offend you, I just tot I shd give u an advice. . .
Its all Attention Seeking - both the girl and her bf
still cant believe the dude came up ere 2 put out his biz like dat
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by rexlon(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2010
nice one guy
Re: Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! by topup: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2010
Hey Gabry, if I remember clearly, you love your boyfriend to bits, I just hope he doesn't take this post to heart, a lot of men are like this, it is like an insult to be concerned about them, they imply it to mean that you think that they are weak in some way, or that you have to step up and play the role of the man, which it's not.

Personally I cannot handle a guy like that, I dated someone like that, we drove around wasting taxi fare looking for a cash point just because he would not let me pay the money - though I had cash already.

Arguing over these things is silly too.

I hope both of you can resolve it, I've just watched "Why did I get married too." and there was this character who became incredibly defensive an insecure when he lost his job, putting his wife and newborn in danger rather than to borrow money from his wife's friend - maybe you can both watch this movie, every guy who thinks this way needs a chill pill, life is not meant to be done alone, women want a husband who will be there for them and vice versa, not a stressed up financially, 7day workweek working guy, who could suffer from a heart attack any minute - trying to handle all the bills etc.

Pride is a problem for a lot of 'macho' characters - be it "independent women" or "big strong macho guys" lol!!

All the best with your relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Look For Today!!! / Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k / She's Soaked After The Rain And She's Like We Should Do This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.