Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" (57255 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
I said so....
NO LECTURER WILL GO TO THE GIRL'S HOUSE TO PLAY AWAY MATCH

its not done.....let your reasoning start from there.
That's because since he has a reputation....he Wong want to fuel it with that act. Being a lecturer requires a cogent source of reasoning!
Besides how much be hotel!!!!!
Lecturer if you dey here pm me! Let's teach these children a few lessons...

I'm not saying it doesn't happen o....but this case dey fishy

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by sexy74(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail today from one Odegwu who claims this is the "real" version of what transpired between the IBB University lecturer whose nude pictures went viral over accusation of sexual victimization. Read the unedited story as sent in and draw your own conclusions. Also share below what you think about this new version of the story which is different from the old version.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI

IBB University Lapai Niger State......TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI.g

On the 20-02-2017 Dr. Abayya who came on sabbatical from ABU Zaria who happen to be IG Yusuf's Ph.D major supervisor conducted a test for 400level students of Engliah dept which he splited d class into two and told IG Yusuf to supervise one of the classes.

Grace and one student known as pastor samuel was cut teaching and his script was tear off as directed by Dr. Abayya . Grace later want to IG's office dat she want to see him but he declined that he is busy probably she shuld check back later or tomorrow and she left. On Tuesday she called him on phone dat it is an important issue she wants to tell him and he said ok.

Later Grace called back again and he told her he is busy in d office IG has been elevated from deptal examine officer to faculty examines officer and to him that he is trying to explained somethings to new deptal examines officer and they were their upto 10:30pm and as he was about to closed to go home Grace still called and he told her it was late so she shuld meet him in d office d next day but she still insisted d issues is very important so since will be going home she will come and wait for him at LOCUS JUNCTION close to INEC office in lapai bye pass that link to Agaie road.

On approaching there he sighted her standing and immediately he stop Grace and other four guys entered d car with sophiscated wepons asked him to keep driving down to Grace's house. on reaching d house, they took him to a room and told him GOD DON CATCH U TODAY in pegin english.

Asked him to pull of shirt and remean wit boxer gave him moper to moop d room and him water Mellon to take but refused which use knief to part of his hand to know that they are not playing. From that moment he followed any instruction giving to him. There gang leader know as AKA Liyas hold him and pull his boxer down and took picture with him and d Grace was recording d vedio.

There after Grace told him that pastor Samuel's script dat he tears he will pay it. They wrote something on paper and asked him to read it and it was recorded and video. He was made to wrote an undertaking as follows: Grace must graduate this year along with her two female and two male friends and he must write her project.

Items collected from him include: D money in his pocket, ATM cards, 2 of his phones. They kept him hostage till 5a.m of Wednesday been 22-02-2017 blf he was released to go. However, he was warned never to involve police and if he does his life is in danger.

He however informed his DEAN and told him to be patient since is all about life threatening dat he Dean will look for Grace for fact findings. Two hours later three me member of the gang followed him to his office again at University to re-warned and remind him of the undertaking he wrote.

God bear me withness this is notten but d truth. Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.

Meanwhile, if you missed the earlier accusation, check out these threads https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers

https://www.nairaland.com/3648806/ishaq-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturer
if you are a student of the school hmm we are in trouble.
Always make what you write clear and understandable to the reader.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by dubylhover(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maximus85:

You started all your sentences in small letters, you have to knowledge of what punctuations and spacing are in English Language. Yet, you have the effontery to point fingers at someone else who is far better than you.

if you think what that fella wrote is ok,that's your own cup of tea,at least it was written with d consciousness of being shown

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Kingsolar: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
i can feel dis guy's pain. He just want 2 defend his lecturer n thereby bringing in religious sentiment. Bro, sori. We al went 2 d 4 walls of tertiary institution n know wat some evil lecturers do wit our students both male n female. Dnt stand 4 him, let him defend himself n imagine ur write up, no wonda u r defending cos it's ur type he pass witout stress. Graduating jagons from englsh dept. A pity
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Get down on your knees let's pray for English Language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by whizcartel(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
I swear I just dey cry for the future of Nigeria as I dey go through this post. SMH. But this story is full of sh!t.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by crispyvick(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
i taught it was dos meruwas dat wrote dis stuff.
hail me coz i managed to scale through wat he wrote,in all ramification he is claiming that this is all a blackmail bt i see dis as defense mechanism.
who r we to judge wen will where not even dia,hope evribdy learnt sm lessons atall here.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by FakoMaybach1: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
i dont buy this story one bit...i know students can be mean, but as a man i will not succumb to such a scheme without serious bodily harm

The man i saw there looked more of ashamed than scared, if truly he was under duress it will show

Ok check out TUFACE cancellation of his protest, one could clearly read the fear in Tubaba's eyes, this lecturer came up with the highest bull crap known to mankind. I know Northerners are a backward bunch and nothing will happen to the man, even it will be the girl that will be victimized

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Jabioro: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
I can't speak good English but I can't go far the way this mail has gone.. (2)By analysis,checking and with your version, it sounded very untrue, 10:30pm is getting close to weird hours, for any office, official work attention except by emergency.(3) Those three boys jump into your car when you stop for Grace, command you to her apartment, (4)You are told not report to police because your life will be at risk.. and you failed to do so. You supposed to have reported it, if it is just for record purpose, do some confinement with your close friends... let me stop here ...

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Barrywilly(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
I will rather believe the students' account except the writer of the above crap can prove that he/she was there all along when all the events were unfolding. Otherwise, it is a mere damaging concocted hearsay, which carries no weight. To me, nemesis has caught up with this man big time. How can he find himself in a scenario like this at age 50?
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by deolu2000(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please, was this writeup written by an undergraduate? I could barely get through a line of the text without spoting a nursery school pupil type of error. On the story itself, only God knows who is stating the truth. One thing i know is that, IG won't be bold enough to report the incident to his dean if he were to be guilty, atleast not the next day like the story stated.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by linearity: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Expl0rers:
i believe this

A man with such a reputation would not fall to this level of mopping the floor and cleaning the house, if a weapon was not involved.

I am a man, i know what i am saying.

I would only go nude and as worse as mopping a floor if someone pointed a gun at me.

Any other thing like mere words or threat and i wouldnt flinch.

For those who missed the first gist, YOU CAN READ IT HERE WITH THE VIDEO
Not in all cases.

If he was actually caught with his pants down as indicated, he will do anything to please them, so that the incident can be buried.

His job, reputation and his marriage (if married) will be on the line and if mopping the floor will make all that go away, that is a far lesser price to pay.

Also, looking at the pictures; two or three of the guys were shown and they were not holding guns and it does rhyme with "guys with sophisticated weapons" storyline.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by PhantomD(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
cummando:
I said so....
NO LECTURER WILL GO TO THE GIRL'S HOUSE TO PLAY AWAY MATCH

its not done.....let your reasoning start from there.
That's because since he has a reputation....he Wong want to fuel it with that act. Being a lecturer requires a cogent source of reasoning!
Besides how much be hotel!!!!!
Lecturer if you dey here pm me! Let's teach these children a few lessons...

I'm not saying it doesn't happen o....but this case dey fishy
forget dat tin, aswr my university days, my maths lecturer dey follow my neighbor come house, all of us dey pass d man course because of her.

4 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lucid1:

....won't even pass WAEC or NECO English, talk more of NOBEL price. cry

Not even class-work wink...i was deliberately hyperbolic when i said Nobel grin
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by efilefun(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.
This shii can give someone a permanent headache

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by uvie66: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
I think you need a special program decrypt this narrative,
Lalasticalai beg wey the panadol I put for drawer.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by elbaraj001(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail today from one Odegwu who claims this is the "real" version of what transpired between the IBB University lecturer whose nude pictures went viral over accusation of sexual victimization. Read the unedited story as sent in and draw your own conclusions. Also share below what you think about this new version of the story which is different from the old version.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI

IBB University Lapai Niger State......TRUTH OF THE MATTER BETWEEN IG YUSUF and GRACE 400LEVEL STUDENT OF ENGLISH DEPT IBBU LAPAI.g

On the 20-02-2017 Dr. Abayya who came on sabbatical from ABU Zaria who happen to be IG Yusuf's Ph.D major supervisor conducted a test for 400level students of Engliah dept which he splited d class into two and told IG Yusuf to supervise one of the classes.

Grace and one student known as pastor samuel was cut teaching and his script was tear off as directed by Dr. Abayya . Grace later want to IG's office dat she want to see him but he declined that he is busy probably she shuld check back later or tomorrow and she left. On Tuesday she called him on phone dat it is an important issue she wants to tell him and he said ok.

Later Grace called back again and he told her he is busy in d office IG has been elevated from deptal examine officer to faculty examines officer and to him that he is trying to explained somethings to new deptal examines officer and they were their upto 10:30pm and as he was about to closed to go home Grace still called and he told her it was late so she shuld meet him in d office d next day but she still insisted d issues is very important so since will be going home she will come and wait for him at LOCUS JUNCTION close to INEC office in lapai bye pass that link to Agaie road.

On approaching there he sighted her standing and immediately he stop Grace and other four guys entered d car with sophiscated wepons asked him to keep driving down to Grace's house. on reaching d house, they took him to a room and told him GOD DON CATCH U TODAY in pegin english.

Asked him to pull of shirt and remean wit boxer gave him moper to moop d room and him water Mellon to take but refused which use knief to part of his hand to know that they are not playing. From that moment he followed any instruction giving to him. There gang leader know as AKA Liyas hold him and pull his boxer down and took picture with him and d Grace was recording d vedio.

There after Grace told him that pastor Samuel's script dat he tears he will pay it. They wrote something on paper and asked him to read it and it was recorded and video. He was made to wrote an undertaking as follows: Grace must graduate this year along with her two female and two male friends and he must write her project.

Items collected from him include: D money in his pocket, ATM cards, 2 of his phones. They kept him hostage till 5a.m of Wednesday been 22-02-2017 blf he was released to go. However, he was warned never to involve police and if he does his life is in danger.

He however informed his DEAN and told him to be patient since is all about life threatening dat he Dean will look for Grace for fact findings. Two hours later three me member of the gang followed him to his office again at University to re-warned and remind him of the undertaking he wrote.

God bear me withness this is notten but d truth. Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.

Meanwhile, if you missed the earlier accusation, check out these threads https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers
To tell u dis is a cook up story...her name isn't Grace...her name is Mercy...or I guess u re writing about a different not d one we re familiar with....

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Jeromejnr(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.

Chai!
This guy u will not kill someone with laff grin

U wan disgrace me for my office.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by lagostokd: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=lalasticlala post=54109744]

Grace and one student known as pastor samuel .......

...... Ya-Allah save us in d hands of evils.[/i]

A closer look at these two sentences showed the lecturer's attempt to add religious colouration to the entire episode.

A better story next time pls

4 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by mu2sa2: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op is nominated for an award for this post - The award of "unEnglisn English"!
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
delishpot:
Story story.
lies, na first thing God de hear.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Timelezz: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
lalasticlala:

[/s]

Your ability to tell swift lies is as pathetic as your English language mastery! You should try clowning!

No self-respecting lecturer would be turned and played about by a student he was supposed to be supervising, not even mentioning the one he caught cheating.

Shame on you all the same.

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by uvie66: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is not compulsory that you must write in English, you for kuku ma just write the thing for pidgin English.

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ascapella(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
BIG FAT ASS LIE!!!!!!!! I graduated from that school. We all know IG Yusuf, i have friends who kept writing GST 101 (Use of English) till their final year and guess what, they were not scoring marginal scores like 44, they had scores like 18/100 because they refused his sexual advances. whoever wrote this crap might not eve be a student of the university. The students of the school know the real story and that's actually the first story that dropped.

4 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by bameyi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
First of all if this piece was written by a university student it's a shame. Op when this guy sent you this transcript, based on the fact that he/she is a student in an institution of higher learning with this poor writing skill I will discredit the story.

Secondly professional ethics prohibits a lecturer meeting with a student at that time of the day. I don't care if her mom need blood transfusion and my blood type is the only one that can save her. Put her on live support and we will deal with it in the morning.

This posting is called damage control(PR). And let's assume the story is true OP. The terror this lecturer rain down on student both male and female can not be describe. I understand their pay may be poor or not consistent. Go in to research. Engage the students in gathering research materials for you and make money. Instead the ask for "Eguje"as if they police.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
PhantomD:
forget dat tin, aswr my university days, my maths lecturer dey follow my neighbor come house, all of us dey pass d man course because of her.
That's why I say no be say e no dey happen
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by JohnsonOlanre: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
So when they were driving and taking him to the girl's hostel with guns pointed to his head, nobody saw them and raise alarm? Your lies are as terrible as your grammar.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by monerozi5590: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP English Language
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
New version?. Which do we believe now?.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Odegwu097(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
dubylhover:
first of all,i guess its also a student of english dept who wrote this incoherent bullshiit,no wonder the man always fails them.

back to the topic,e get as e sound.so he was held hostage from d junction abii.i suspected that the first part of this drama had some hiccups like when they said the boys were hiding in d toilet for d man to UnCloth.who is a kid?anyways we still havent heard the real uncut story
well I am the one who copied it from a face group called MINNA ASSEMBLY., I COPIED AND SERVED IT HOT.,
Sorry 4 grammatical errors. I am proud to be IPOB NEMBER BUT THE SEARCH OF EDUCATION TOOK ME TO MINNA.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
ascapella:
BIG FAT ASS LIE!!!!!!!! I graduated from that school. We all know IG Yusuf, i have friends who kept writing GST 101 (Use of English) till their final year and guess what, they were not scoring marginal scores like 44, they had scores like 18/100 because they refused his sexual advances. whoever wrote this crap might not eve be a student of the university. The students of the school know the real story and that's actually the first story that dropped.

Like I was thinking also, I have heard of him, I was in IBBUL 2weeks ago and heard what he was doing to students, even before the news broke out.
I was told how even the HOD supports him, because they said something like "he is grounded".
I believed the original...
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by PhantomD(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
cummando:

That's why I say no be say e no dey happen
Alryt Alryt... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.