Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" (56995 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Opistorincos(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
How we wan take know say na the truth be this
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by OluDare01(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
RIP english

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by autonomous22: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Propaganda.....
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by logica(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
He wouldn't have been able to smile sheepishly for the camera if he was indeed under the threat of bodily harm (kidnapped at gunpoint).
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Ajasco222: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wow... Na so life wicked reach sad sad
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by leokennedi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
English don die ohh undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by lifestyle1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Students can do anything. Anything.
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Ajasco222: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
I did. undecided
soberdrunk:
If you read this piece without stopping, you are a 'real man/woman"!!! angry
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
rubbish
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by teehay45(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
The matter get as he be undecided
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
embarassed grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
This one don pass English o! na anguish! Who dafaq wrote this?

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by henrydadon(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:
Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.
and you had to quote everything
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Mystery007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Moderator, please add 'Graphic English' to the title of this thread.
Lolz, nob small graphic sef. English haf suffered
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ibsadiq: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Damage control
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by AuroraB(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shey because wifey nefa come to your defense, you come remember make you fabu give
You nefa start. Cry me a river undecided
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by aloenzyme(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mods abeg close this thread.Person fit crase after reading this..things are hard enough already

4 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Two things are certain,

1. That's a girls room(pink paint)
2. That's a cheap assz LCD TV(external power pack)

If one and two are true, the whole story is true grin cheesy
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
English is dead...
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by OkoYibo: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
henrydadon:

and you had to quote everything

Look well before typing.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Maximus85(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
dubylhover:
first of all,i guess its also a student of english dept who wrote this incoherent bullshiit,no wonder the man always fails them.

back to the topic,e get as e sound.so he was held hostage from d junction abii.i suspected that the first part of this drama had some hiccups like when they said the boys were hiding in d toilet for d man to UnCloth.who is a kid?anyways we still havent heard the real uncut story

You started all your sentences in small letters, you have to knowledge of what punctuations and spacing are in English Language. Yet, you have the effontery to point fingers at someone else who is far better than you.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by ganasy: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Almost everybody (students and lecturers) in that school knows the type of person the man is. I know many people in that school. Already they are looking for a way to protect the man because he is a muslim and most of this targets are Christian girls. But no doubt, they themselves know that man is guilty

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by babyfaceafrica: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is very possible..I won't dispute this theory...lots of lies around this days
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I hope this version isn't true...because the man's reputation is in tatters.

Would be sad if he's innocent, but this version is slightly more watery than the original.

And YES, the writer's command of English would never win him a Nobel for Literature. shocked

....won't even pass WAEC or NECO English, talk more of NOBEL price. cry

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Dunni007(f): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
The OP shud gonsitdown, wu no go tru skul to no say Lecturer and female students no de get dat type of cordial relationship to d extent of calling him on d fone shuuu go sell ur lies to dos wu want it. Telling the truth my ass!

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by PhantomD(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
I really don't think this version of the story is correct, initially, what kind of relationship did he have with the said girl? why would he stop to see her that night after telling her to wait till the next day? Truth is if he wasn't that kind of person, his current and former students would have backed him up already. If they actually wanted to blackmail him, they won't publish the pictures first, even illiterate know that one...

2 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Happyfellow147: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Arrant nonsense. Who will buy this story? Lecturers should be careful and conduct themselves professionally
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by amazingspiderma: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
AlexCk:
Could still be a lie,

As a lecturer, anything "academical" should be done in the school, infact any meetings between ur students and u, should be done in the school premises.

Seconded,
how did she get his phone number,......
I smell lies......
Please tell us another story. This one is too cheap.

1 Like

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by faites(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
The writer shouldn't have bothered. nobody would believe this piece of crap. How many people even understood what the guy is talking about?
Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maximus85:

You started all your sentences in small letters, you have to knowledge of what punctuations and spacing are in English Language. Yet, you have the effontery to point fingers at someone else who is far better than you.

Baba na phone e dey use comment so oh. maybe e even dey ontop bike sef, you no know; maybe e touch pad don spoil sef, you still no know tongue

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by PhantomD(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maximus85:

this is social media, that trash up there was supposedly a formal mail. understand d difference. mtchhwwww!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" by Unpredictableme(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
English is seriously in coma.

Even a JSS 1 student can compose a story more coherent than this bullshit

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.