Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98196 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PrinzCarter(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=nijabazaar post=83955961]Weres your location I will like to learn more on blender
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PrinzCarter(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
nijabazaar:

Well, You have inspired me to start out on planar tracking again. I am a little free. So i intend to get a few shots with this man-lizard.
Animation will be brief. The intention is to horn out my camera solve skills and rotoscoping.

Credits: The Robot is obviously not mine. I dont model Hard-surfaces. It belongs to @NuriMoodu. thanks guy for that.

The lizard is mine. a previous human model with the head chopped off and a lizard-looking thingy modelled around it.
All Texturing was done in substance, shading cycles, rigging in Blender. This is the very first time in years i am rigging with Blender cool

Tracking was done in Nuke 10. there is also where the Rotoscoping would be done. I intend to use EEvee for rendering, wonderig how to do the shadow catching thingy since it does not support it.

would you believe my camera solve error was below 2. First in history of mankind for me!
nice work I want to learn dis how do build such like dis nd also a realistic photocopy of a real life person
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2020
PrinzCarter:
nice work I want to learn dis how do build such like dis nd also a realistic photocopy of a real life person

Currently chillin in my Village.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PrinzCarter(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Currently chillin in my Village.
lol enjoy oo
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Back to Square One.

Happy New year guys.

My objective this year is to learn and master one software only. As a Zeitgeist, I've sniffed the upcoming trend and it is Houdini. Houdini . Houdini.

The whole industry is reeking of it. Everyone is acquiring Alienware area 51, MSI , Acer Predator 300 Helios. I found myself coughing out another dime on a Dell G7. One needs a mobile system regardless of a powerful docile Work-station.

So guys, Save for any of these systems and fire on Houdini. It is the new Monster in town. Here in Nigeria. This defines your competitive strategy. everyone now is a modeler or an animator. the pay is getting less and less. It is like being a PHP web developer. Everyone knows PHP grin

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2020
PrinzCarter:

where are you at?

If you are anywhere along Lekki to Festac and with at least 500GB, i will give you my collection.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
nijabazaar:

where are you at?

If you are anywhere along Lekki to Festac and with at least 500GB, i will give you my collection.

Nice job. Well, like you, I'm back to square one two and coming up fast. I'm angry.
About everyone being a modeller or animator, that don't really matter because the industry needs populating and big projects will require very capable hands. Also, that don't really have anything to do with the pay unless you groom yourself to be an average artist. When you become The Artist, you command the pay.
Finally, I'm going for the Alien or MSI as well but I'd have used d Bleep outta dat HP. Infact, the HP is going to buy me the Alien.
Houdini has always been powerful and everyone knows this but I guess its not very popular in Nigeria and there online community is not as large as Maya's or other softwares. For now, I'll stick with Max still. Even if I'm looking to ramp to Maya maybe later in the year or next.
Anyways, lemme churn out these two projects I have first then we'll see where we go from there.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Davidhero(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
nijabazaar:

where are you at?

Hello sir, what your current PC specs?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 3:08am On Jan 18, 2020
nijabazaar:

where are you at?

can i grab this offer as well?

i am free on sunday.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davidhero:

Hello sir, what your current PC specs?

24GB of Ram
2 TB of harddisk
6 GB Nvidia GTX

And sometimes I allocate some hard disk space as virtual ram
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
theGigolo:

can i grab this offer as well?

i am free on sunday.

Well I am at Diamond Estate, Amuwo Odofin.

Alert me via this forums mail system or take this number 09025748586.

Caveat, you must format you HDD before we met.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
reidkrugger:

Nice job. Well, like you, I'm back to square one two and coming up fast. I'm angry.
About everyone being a modeller or animator, that don't really matter because the industry needs populating and big projects will require very capable hands. Also, that don't really have anything to do with the pay unless you groom yourself to be an average artist. When you become The Artist, you command the pay.
Finally, I'm going for the Alien or MSI as well but I'd have used d Bleep outta dat HP. Infact, the HP is going to buy me the Alien.
Houdini has always been powerful and everyone knows this but I guess its not very popular in Nigeria and there online community is not as large as Maya's or other softwares. For now, I'll stick with Max still. Even if I'm looking to ramp to Maya maybe later in the year or next.
Anyways, lemme churn out these two projects I have first then we'll see where we go from there.

I must admit I exaggerated a little as concerns the pay going down. It was the expediency of my frustrations at that moment. But really Houdini is the future. Especially with the way the south Africans are invading. I lost a contract at British American Tobacco to one that is just a team of three. All their demo was all done in Houdini. Fluids. Abtract things. Growing things looping in quantum solace. It was a disquieting and a humbling experience.

One must adapt.

And yes, Max has got Tyflow.

And sometimes, one needs to outsource skillsets , too
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
nijabazaar:

I must admit I exaggerated a little as concerns the pay going down. It was the expediency of my frustrations at that moment. But really Houdini is the future. Especially with the way the south Africans are invading. I lost a contract at British American Tobacco to one that is just a team of three. All their demo was all done in Houdini. Fluids. Abtract things. Growing things looping in quantum solace. It was a disquieting and a humbling experience.

One must adapt.

I understand. It happens. For you to even be considered by such an organization but lost in d final minute should tell you, you are good. Keep doing what you do. I still sm. But right now I'm sick and rest is what's up. I smell loads of cash coming our way.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
nijabazaar:

One must adapt.

I understand. It happens. For you to even be considered by such an organization but lost in d final minute should tell you, you are good. Keep doing what you do. I still sm. But right now I'm sick and rest is what's up. I smell loads of cash coming our way.
nijabazaar:

24GB of Ram
2 TB of harddisk
6 GB Nvidia GTX

That's y u de do all diz shakara with fluids na. No worry, I de come. That's a desktop right?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2020
reidkrugger:

That's y u de do all diz shakara with fluids na. No worry, I de come. That's a desktop right?

Get well soon. Take a lot of fluids
Yes of course their is hope
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Davidhero(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
nijabazaar:

24GB of Ram
2 TB of harddisk
6 GB Nvidia GTX

Damn! I can imagine.

You built this yourself right?

Also, can I get your WhatsApp number? I'd really love to conversate more with you, most especially about mentoring.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PrinzCarter(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
nijabazaar:

where are you at?

ajah
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
PrinzCarter:
ajah

Guy shey make we go together on Saturday?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PrinzCarter(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
theGigolo:

Guy shey make we go together on Saturday?
OK na
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
PrinzCarter:
OK na

Oya na, see my number zero eight one 319255 six six

You fit buzz me on Whatsapp
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by PlaysNigeria: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
nijabazaar:
Its belated....

But i got to.

Its been a long while
Pls tell me you didn't make this in "blender" shocked
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Dennis3D(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
well...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Houdini
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
So I integrated some stuff.

I must say I have achieved tracking and integration to my finger tips..., that is the only thing i can confidently say now.

My destruction attempt is finally picking up. Smoke and debris stage is what is holding me down at the moment.

Guys , if you ever need to do logos, web app development etcetera, don't ever consult this guy known as Citytrend. He is uncouth, unprofessional and downright puerile. It would be better to learn how to design logos yourself than consult his services. I had been bitten. He has absconded with my dime and he's threatening brimstone even. Avoid his ads on NL at all cost!

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Citytrend: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
nijabazaar:
So I integrated some stuff.

I t say I have achieved tracking and integration to my finger tips..., that is the only thing i can confidently say now.

I'm Very sure no body been Mad in your Family before. I won't talk too much
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Citytrend:
I'm Very sure no body been Mad in your Family before. I won't talk too much

This is typical of him.

Explectives are his forte
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Please give us the full list so we can make the decision ourselves, don't want to wrongly judge someone since he is already here and @Citytrend try to be civil in your dealings you don't know who's behind a moniker.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Citytrend: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2020
theGigolo:
Please give us the full list so we can make the decision ourselves, don't want to wrongly judge someone since he is already here and @Citytrend try to be civil in your dealings you don't know who's behind a moniker.
My Brother please done mind the Donkey that was looking for who to overuse for a peanut. I know how to deal with his type in my own way. He thinks everyone he meets on Nairaland is a dump.

He will tell me whether It's not his mates that even Paid me 15k For a single Logo let alone 3 different designs for 2k. The Guy was the most confused dude I have ever met in my entire lifetime. Yet he won't let you help him
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
New stuff coming up....
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by marshmello: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Time for coffee guys!

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am begining a new series.
I would term it the Quarantine Series.

This bouts of random WIPs will showcase my tryouts with procedural stuff in VFX.

This is Episode one

I am trying to make a bust statue disappear/disintegrate in a cloud of dispersing dust. I want the dispersion to be gradual and organic. I saw that effect on King's Men Gold Circle Film

If there's one good thing about this quarantine, it is the ample time on my fingers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.