Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... (1765 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... by baranzy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
She keeps telling me she loves me and does it everything to prove it......but she keeps insisting of not getting married....I threatened her dat the oda day that I was gona look for wife elsewere and she broken down ill and crying ever since she left my house.....but I really love her cuz she has there rite from when I was notin.....
Re: I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married... by Snow5(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
The reason why they say education is really spoiling our women... Exposure and this equality whatever they are asking for...

She is comfortable..
Working...
Has a better apartment
A nice official car

And you think she wants to marry you? She is comfortable and she has seen a lot more than you do... That's her thought..

And maybe she is feeling too classy for you... Forget the love she has for you..

No wonder marriages don't last these days cos of I... TOO... KNOW(ITK) of women!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What It Means When Your Man Loves Giving You MouthAction / Thunderbolt: Man Gets Stuck Inside Married Woman During Sex (Photo/Video) / I Cant Survive Without Getting Nude On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.