Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (87150 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Culin(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wife? Ah shocked
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
press005:

u shouldn't be....y would u..u r lady. If u can take care of ur wahala, den u will make a gud home wth me kiss kiss grin grin ....bt if u cant, i will run away frm home
Lol. cheesy grin
Goodnight dear!.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
ghostwritter:
BEWARE OF MY SON LASISI....HE IS A 419
This Land is not for SALE.

To whom it may concern.
I HAVE PROMISED NEVER TO GIVE MY SELF SLEEPLESS NIGHT BECAUSE OF MY FUTURE WIFE....if she like make she carry her toto go give dog na she nyash go pain...Iike my dad will always say LIFE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC...live and let others live....shikéna

better you show concern to keep her on check ..

your i don't care attitude might lead you to where you don't belong . are you not scared of HIV,AIDS and co ??
you saying you still sleep with a serial cheating wife ?? Smh

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by press005: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. cheesy grin
Goodnight dear!.

u too ..my trouble continues tomoro...sleep tyt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dapsonlou(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
ghostwritter:
BEWARE OF MY SON LASISI....HE IS A 419
This Land is not for SALE.

To whom it may concern.
I HAVE PROMISED NEVER TO GIVE MY SELF SLEEPLESS NIGHT BECAUSE OF MY FUTURE WIFE....if she like make she carry her toto go give dog na she nyash go pain...Iike my dad will always say LIFE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC...live and let others live....shikéna

My guy for get what your papa said, you go cry like babe. It's one of the most painful scit ever. I don't wish it on my worst enemy

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dapsonlou(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
GJames:
Before nko. We already know about all these signs. Give us something new please

She will be on what s app chatting and Smiling.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ALAYORMII: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
VastfinderBlog:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-PjBYTT8qqhw/WLRetKMBknI/AAAAAAAAAd0/T7DfAUyxA3EZNxwaALCoJ5Syd-KNIQ5dgCLcB/s1600/mj.jpg[/img]
When a person gets married, some may think a sure way to have a partner for live but these days, your spouse’s eyes can wander. Once eyes wander, body parts may follow.

Society has taught us to expect men to cheat but what about when the woman is the one cheating? It usually takes a lot for a woman to cheat outside her marriage but it is a possibility.

Women will be able to hide it very well but everything has tell-signs that will make the man catch unto her cheating.

Here are four signs she is enjoying another man:

1. She no longer wants to have s ex with you

If she used to be a she machine but these days she doesn’t send, it could be that she is getting her satisfaction elsewhere.

It could also be that she is not in the mood but if you can’t remember the last time you had ex with her, it might be time to get a clue.

2. She doesn’t mind your annoying habits so much
When women have s ex people, they feel connected to the person completely. This is why tiny annoying things you do will upset her and she will voice it out.

If she suddenly doesn’t give a crap about all the things she used to hate before, you may think this is good but think again. It may be because she is already s exually connected with another person and doesn’t care about what you do anymore.

3. She’s going out of the house more often and you don’t know why.
It’s not cool being the overbearing hub and so you will allow your wife have a life too. However, if you find her suddenly going out more and coming back later or coming back happier than she left, you should be concerned.

She is clearly having fun elsewhere and if she refuses to have s ex on top of that, it may be because she has already been fulfilled and doesn’t need you for s exual pleasure.

4. You’ve seen evidence of her cheating
When a spouse cheats, they have a tendency of being sloppy. She may have kept a gift he gave her or you saw a text or you heard a phone conversation that alerted you to it. Don’t take it lightly.

Women are emotional creatures and once they care for someone and then start having sex with them, that bond will be very difficult to break.

If you want your wife back, sit and talk with her about how you guys can mend your marriage

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/entertainment.naij.com/amp/1054285-4-signs-your-wife-is-secretly-having-outside.html

The 1-3 is present in my girlfriend but I can tell you she's not cheating

Human beings are not predictable so you can't sit somewhere and generalise about how a human being behaves

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by adbokus(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out
That's a myth. If you have a mind to you will, just that you won't like what you discover...

4 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by bakynes(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Make we no lie for ourselves these present generation of women just forget about them there is a 90% chance they will cheat.

I drove my ex gf last year to one of her client's house for wedding Aso-oke arrangement and it happens that it's the clients daughter that is wedding in two weeks. I can categorically tell you that when my gf and her client went inside to discuss the fee this girl due to marry in two weeks started flirting with me and touching my body.

If not for the fear of God some part of me was saying collect her number and arrange her to meet you in an hotel but I didn't do that and the man that will marry her will say he has married a wife.

Abeg Baby mama ti take over,I no fit con give myself heart attack on top one woman.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ideologies(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
hahahaha you are joking women are the easiest to catch cheating unless u are a novice.

folks like u make ladies look smart, hahahahha
IsaacBuchi:
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out

5 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Culin:
Wife? Ah shocked

Why ??
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Tisham20(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2017
God bless my wife
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Culin(f): 12:09am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Why ??
It's shocking that a wife should cheat.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Clemsworld(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2017

''Cheat but don't be caught''

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ogbonti: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
ideologies:
hahahaha you are joking women are the easiest to catch cheating unless u are a novice.

folks like u make ladies look smart, hahahahha

So true... when in doubt, just look into her eyes, and ask her, do you still love me? She will give herself away

3 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by netflicks(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Me wey I dey call my babe she no pick I check her for house she no dey house as I say make I leave mehn see one flashy pimped Honda accord wey come drop her... My heart cut cos no hw sometin go don sup nd Dis na Babe wey I dey help.. .i jst keep my cool anyway so now I dey play her with her own game.....no love feelings! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ideologies(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2017
We guys are the ones messing up and allowing ladies to use us anyhow

The truth is always starring right before us, we just the form lover boy ignoring RED flags

Then the lady will be thinking she is smart.

If am a bad guy i will have at least 3 new sugar mummies every year, married ladies de chase me, I pity their husbands

The things i have seen in the last 4 years has made marriage scary embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
ogbonti:

So true... when in doubt, just look into her eyes, and ask her, do you still love me? She will give herself away

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by 12345baba(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2017
Rubbish
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by chibuzorAbia: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2017
IsaacBuchi:

Rubbish! If you pay attention you will catch her soonest.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by opribo(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2017
If your spouse doesn't love you as a spouse should then be sure that love is been shared with someone else. The day she or he starts to compare you then he or she has an alternative they are benchmarking.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by phylshan: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2017
It is pathetic how married women cheat nowadays. It seems they don't fear God anymore

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by phylshan: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Me wey I dey call my babe she no pick I check her for house she no dey house as I say make I leave mehn see one flashy pimped Honda accord wey come drop her... My heart cut cos no hw sometin go don sup nd Dis na Babe wey I dey help.. .i jst keep my cool anyway so now I dey play her with her own game.....no love feelings!

You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No excuse for cheating please!!!!!...if you cant stay faithful,don't marry...if your spouse misbehaves ,try to reconcile, if that fails ,leave!!!!!!..... I repeat no excuse to cheat on your partner... A cheat is a liar,a dishonest fellow and not someone to live with!!!...it is easier to forgive a cheat than to forget the act if cheating..the images won't go!!!
or or he's just h orni
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by ohasoup9(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Rubbish. All of you silly Internet relationship counselors should go and read for your jamb.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Culin:

It's shocking that a wife should cheat.

It's not a shock at all
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Mayflowa(m): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2017
bakynes:
Make we no lie for ourselves these present generation of women just forget about them there is a 90% chance they will cheat.

I drove my ex gf last year to one of her client's house for wedding Aso-oke arrangement and it happens that it's the clients daughter that is wedding in two weeks. I can categorically tell you that when my gf and her client went inside to discuss the fee this girl due to marry in two weeks started flirting with me and touching my body.

If not for the fear of God some part of me was saying collect her number and arrange her to meet you in an hotel but I didn't do that and the man that will marry her will say he has married a wife.

Abeg Baby mama ti take over,I no fit con give myself heart attack on top one woman.

But it looks like you can't even keep a girl or did you think your girl was cheating with her client too? Why is girlfriend of last year ex already?
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by vivavik(f): 1:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Northmall:
Threads like this tend to break relationships and cause problems in people's homes. Nigerians are gullible people. And sadly, a lot of people will buy this 'supposed' signs and cause depression for themselves. Forgetting that what applies to Mrs. A isn't always applicable to Mrs. B lipsrsealed
Truth be told,some pple will take this to heart and cause trouble for themselves, smh
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2017
beetown:
And how did this get to FP??

somebody help me with that 'take this ugo dey alright' meme....the op needs it ;(
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.