Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (87144 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by beetown(m): 1:50am On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:
grin
wehidone sir

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by AreaFada2: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Who still worries about his woman cheating? In this life that when one reaches 90, it is considered long life these days.

Abeg just do paternity test, codedly if possible. Toto is meant to be flogged and only a woman decides who & how many people can flog, married or not. So why bother?

Once your kids are indeed yours (because well over 30% of first born kids belong to another dude & and over 25% of all kids belong to another dude outside), you're safe. In all those poor face-me-I-kick you inner city life, it could be more.

The local pastor or alhaji with a flashy car around could easily be fathering lots of the area kids in hotels all around. Like we only get to see in newspapers' catchy headlines when a married woman dies during "marathon sex" (I wonder why not Olympic sex grin) with lover in an hotel. Or married woman in soup after her lover dies during marathon sex (yet again) in an hotel. grin

Do not be like a wealthy relative who frequently travelling abroad relative who later found out all his kids were not his. Where it not for kids from a previous marriage, he would have left no kid behind when he died suddenly, soon after discovering the betrayal.

Cheating cuts across tribes, religions & status.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Endtimesmith(m): 3:34am On Mar 02, 2017
When she goes to the Gym early and comes back late,that's another sure sign that your wife is a cheater.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Mrhaven(m): 3:38am On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No excuse for cheating please!!!!!...if you cant stay faithful,don't marry...if your spouse misbehaves ,try to reconcile, if that fails ,leave!!!!!!..... I repeat no excuse to cheat on your partner... A cheat is a liar,a dishonest fellow and not someone to live with!!!...it is easier to forgive a cheat than to forget the act if cheating..the images won't go!!!
babyfaceafrica:
No excuse for cheating please!!!!!...if you cant stay faithful,don't marry...if your spouse misbehaves ,try to reconcile, if that fails ,leave!!!!!!..... I repeat no excuse to cheat on your partner... A cheat is a liar,a dishonest fellow and not someone to live with!!!...it is easier to forgive a cheat than to forget the act if cheating..the images won't go!!!
babyfaceafrica:
Gbam so true
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Spots on!...#from experience!
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 02, 2017
The signs don't mean she is cheating.

I say this because you can be distant but still be committed. Commitment is a spiritual decision and the only way you can fail is when you lose confidence in the love you have for your mate don't forget men are the initiators when it comes to sex no matter how Hot we as women we are sensitive especially to rejections so we will rather not even ask again if it's been an issue with u in the past

Subconscious of all I agree that so many men other than you hit on us but there's a difference between a passive encounter where you meet men along the way and they greet you and they keep it moving knowing your not the type to continue anything illicitlly and there's engagement where the chick actually gives the number to another guy.

I think before we jump to the conclusion that all women cheat there are some women who don't feel the need to cheat because you are all they need

5 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Zita55:
grin[size=8pt][/size]

Arrant nonsense.....

@ zita, instead of u to learn from the post, u already disregarding it. Smh embarassed
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by mario383: 4:49am On Mar 02, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out
elementary boys

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nellybank(m): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Imagine! Just listen to yourself. Maybe your boyfriend is as dullardize as the late President of the most populated black nation. Try it with me. I will even give you a more open chance to fool yourself even in the presence of our parents
IsaacBuchi:
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by justicee4all: 5:22am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It's very very easy to lure a girl to have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Wish I had read this on time

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by curvilicious: 5:23am On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

If your spouse msbehaves(cheats) try to reconcile? Are you serious? Nigerian man wont reconcile i beg u run if he talks reconciliation cos he has planned your death
Sha cheating weda male or female totally wrong
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nature8(m): 5:34am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes

You're correct bro, but my wife can never cheat on me..

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Tabbaz1: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Ok sad
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by repogirl(f): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The signs don't mean she is cheating.

I say this because you can be distant but still be committed. Commitment is a spiritual decision and the only way you can fail is when you lose confidence in the love you have for your mate don't forget men are the initiators when it comes to sex no matter how Hot we as women we are sensitive especially to rejections so we will rather not even ask again if it's been an issue with u in the past

Subconscious of all I agree that so many men other than you hit on us but there's a difference between a passive encounter where you meet men along the way and they greet you and they keep it moving knowing your not the type to continue anything illicitlly and there's engagement where the chick actually gives the number to another guy.

I think before we jump to the conclusion that all women cheat there are some women who don't feel the need to cheat because you are all they need

A hundred likes for you

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by bakynes(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

But it looks like you can't even keep a girl or did you think your girl was cheating with her client too? Why is girlfriend of last year ex already?
Well her client is female, the mother of the girl set to get married and yes we broke up last year.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Luvdk(f): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Men n their wahala again
A beg make una pk well
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2017
squarelead:
Mend marriage ke.... After she don give anoda man ringtone. A cheating wife is a NO no, cant tolerate it at all. Kai just will be thinking what kind of ringtone she gave the man. Lets pray for a wife material 1000 yards. A God given wife
lolz ..well a big amen to your prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Localamos(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2017
ghostwritter:
BEWARE OF MY SON LASISI....HE IS A 419
This Land is not for SALE.

To whom it may concern.
I HAVE PROMISED NEVER TO GIVE MY SELF SLEEPLESS NIGHT BECAUSE OF MY FUTURE WIFE....if she like make she carry her toto go give dog na she nyash go pain...Iike my dad will always say LIFE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC...live and let others live....shikéna

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, I but life is not individualistic. Man is a social being and as such, there is the need to set rules for fostering social engagements. These rules have been developed and coded in the forms of culture and social values, constitution and spiritual/religious laws.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Nature8:

Are you sure ??

My guy, don't ever say that
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dabrightt: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2017
ghostwritter:

though I do not wish for such a wife but what do you expect a man to do?
It is only a man that receive God mercy in that can have a good woman..
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by onadana: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Show respect. Not every married woman is loose.But if you insist that means your wife will cheat on you if you are married or your future wife will cheat if you are not yet married .So?

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by thonyrule(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2017
Sit her down and talk? Talk from now to eternity, a cheating wife will never stop. The best is having a wife that sees unfaithfulness as a taboo.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by KingGeorgey(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2017
mexioni:

if you continue to think this way you will go mad before you are 50
No he won't go mad... He has accepted the fact that that's the way it is and he's ready to deal with it... In fact I think he is as sane as ever

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by goingape1: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

my nigggggga!

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by goingape1: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Nature8:

sure?

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by xana101: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2017
True
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dantrillion: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2017
Ops; i belief you re not married yet. If actually u know what it takes to marry; the Ups and Down, u wouldn't have the morality to post this fallacious, fabrecated,pointless,baseless and insane articles about some one wife. Marriage is not meant for amateurs lyk you, who dwells in the virus of INSECURITY. Marriage is meant for matured couples who have a mutual trust and understanding and always sort their way out whneva their is misunderstanding. A woman who cheats on her husband never love her husband likwise a man. Seek first the face of God and he wll uphold your marriage and make peace and love ur home.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2017
There are much easier ways to find out if she's cheating on you:

1. Hack into her phone and monitor every call or SMS she makes or receives.

2. Plant a bug in her car, in her bag, on her dress, in her shoes, or even use hypodermic syringe to insert the bug under her skin while she sleeps.

3. Hack into the United States NASA satellite feeds and monitor her movement on your laptop all day long.

4. Or you could simply sit her down and ask her directly and watch her eyes as she lies to you. Your choice. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.