Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (87149 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by eliwa47(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2017
kindklemz:
Scrap. Lubbish. Nonsensical. Op,you sabi lie en
You will never believe until then my bro!
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by yungengr(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2017
undecided undecidedI am still single undecidedI am still single
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by babatee126(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Me just #single, don't know what they called cheating.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2017
if you need counsel on your cheating wife you can ask for it on the forum, but to conclude that 99% of women cheat is a false statement.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dabwan123(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Northmall:
Threads like this tend to break relationships and cause problems in people's homes. Nigerians are gullible people. And sadly, a lot of people will buy this 'supposed' signs and cause depression for themselves. Forgetting that what applies to Mrs. A isn't always applicable to Mrs. B lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by yahmohy27: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2017
ghostwritter:
BEWARE OF MY SON LASISI....HE IS A 419
This Land is not for SALE.

To whom it may concern.
I HAVE PROMISED NEVER TO GIVE MY SELF SLEEPLESS NIGHT BECAUSE OF MY FUTURE WIFE....if she like make she carry her toto go give dog na she nyash go pain...Iike my dad will always say LIFE IS INDIVIDUALISTIC...live and let others live....shikéna
Rubbish at its peak
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Eazie351(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Let her cheat, whose pussy will slack?
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Heineken(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Buh seriously this thread no suppose make first page... These admins atimes dey act like say dem dey shisha.... This kind thread fit scatter house cos some men fit follow am.
And pls just incase you catch your wife cheating... Abeg no forgive o. Some ain't loyal truly.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Rapture4real(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2017
kindklemz:
Scrap.
Lubbish.
Nonsensical.
Op,you sabi lie en

Be careful of what you doll out to the public. This is misleading. You can affect someone negatively by this unverified theory. Whatever you focus your mind on comes to pass at the end of the day.The man determines what happens to the woman to a large extent.If I cant cheat on my wife, then she cant cheat on me. You transfer and exchange spirit to each other during sex.This is the reason why life in Christ is the best.There are many great things to focus on in life more than s*x and women.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by charlesklaus(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It's very very easy to lure a girl to have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by faaz24: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Zita55:
grin[size=8pt][/size]

Arrant nonsense.....
You Garrit wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2017
repogirl:
A hundred likes for you

Thank you
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by seangy4konji: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2017
its in womens blood...

they always cheat..one way or the other...

if you like put tracker or meter,they will cheat...

Just collect pikin from them and look at them from distance.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by TinaAnita(f): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
When married women cheat they cheat with their heart. Cheating that involves a married woman is not all about sexual satisfaction but filling a vaccum created by an uncaring, unloving, unromantic and an abusive husband.

When a woman feels lonely and unhappy in her marriage she becomes vulnerable to temptations.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2017
LordXaaan:
i cant wait for ur counter thread, madam.
grin
LordXaaan:
i cant wait for ur counter thread, madam.

OK...sir
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2017
grin[color=][/color][size=8pt][/size]
huche:

@ zita, instead of u to learn from the post, u already disregarding it. Smh embarassed
grin
huche:

@ zita, instead of u to learn from the post, u already disregarding it. Smh embarassed
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by mrsfavour(f): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It's very very easy to lure a girl to have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes
I no follow and will not follow. by God' grace, I won't ,till death do us part. its sin to cheat.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Northmall:
Threads like this tend to break relationships and cause problems in people's homes. Nigerians are gullible people. And sadly, a lot of people will buy this 'supposed' signs and cause depression for themselves. Forgetting that what applies to Mrs. A isn't always applicable to Mrs. B lipsrsealed
I don't usually follow all these "10 signs this and 14 signs that" threads.This particular thread is so correct. If you've been in several relationships that cheating occurs, you will be familiar with these classic signs.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by MarieSucre(f): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
No excuse for cheating please!!!!!...if you cant stay faithful,don't marry...if your spouse misbehaves ,try to reconcile, if that fails ,leave!!!!!!..... I repeat no excuse to cheat on your partner... A cheat is a liar,a dishonest fellow and not someone to live with!!!...it is easier to forgive a cheat than to forget the act if cheating..the images won't go!!!

1000 likes.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Babaken(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2017
I have said it before I'm still it saying it again no matter how I trust my wife I will surely do DNA test for all my children without my wife knowledge DON'T TRUST THEM.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Psoul(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Once a wife stops respecting her husband as she is supposed to, definitely, there is another man out there she is respecting.
When a man stops loving and caring for his wife as he supposed to, there is another woman out there he is taking care of.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by press005: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. cheesy grin
Goodnight dear!.

kimbra....hawayu today
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
onadana:

Show respect. Not every married woman is loose.But if you insist that means your wife will cheat on you if you are married or your future wife will cheat if you are not yet married .So?

I don't give a flying fucck if she cheats

She better not give me some incurable disease, that's all I'm asking for

Your wife or girlfriend cheats too, just set her up and you probably commit suicide

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
When married women cheat they cheat with their heart. Cheating that involves a married woman is not all about sexual satisfaction but filling a vaccum created by an uncaring, unloving, unromantic and an abusive husband.

When a woman feels lonely and unhappy in her marriage she becomes vulnerable to temptations.

Just shut up

Give a woman heaven and earth, she will still cheat
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by BizBayo: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
olubagwell:
THE STARTER PACK!! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BECOME A YAHOO BOY THIS YEAR
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/the-starter-pack-everything-you-need-to.html
SEE THE TOP 10 CITIES WITH THE MOST INTERNET FRAUDSTERS “YAHOO YAHOO” IN NIGERIA
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/see-top-10-cities-with-most-internet.html
MUST READ: THE WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING - SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 - STORIES
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/must-read-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.html
SEE THE 10 FAMOUS NIGERIAN ACTORS AND ACTRESSS IN ILLUMINATI (SEE HERE)
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/see-10-famous-nigerian-actors-and.html

Hahahaha.... Ibadan should be No 1 on your list. This post is incomplete without Ibadan, they have more yahoo guyz than any other city. Find out yourself.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by mira4u: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Thrash!!!
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Juicypot247(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Married men cheat so why should they have headaches if their wives cheat? Hardly can a man stay faithful to one woman so why should a woman stay faithful to a chronic cheat? Anybody can cheat.....men cheat more though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.