Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (87147 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by banio: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please if U don't want to die early just live ur life. Women are the greatest cheat in marriage. That's why U will see a woman having twins and the children are of different father. It happened in America, and it's happening everywhere. If U doubt me, after three or four children go and conduct a DNA test. But don't quote me then because I have no word for cheats.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
press005:

kim.bra....hawayu today
Good day, I am good. What's up?.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by press005: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
kimbra:
Good day, I am good. What's up?.

ur name, Kimbra, are u frm kenya grin grin
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by onadana: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I don't give a flying fucck if she cheats

She better not give me some incurable disease, that's all I'm asking for

Your wife or girlfriend cheats too, just set her up and you probably commit suicide

You don't have the fear of God.I pray God's mercy on your life because I know you are a wonderful person.Don't let the world dictate to you.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by GJames(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
dapsonlou:

She will be on what s app chatting and Smiling.
Bro o. Another one please
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Kyllahmc(m): 2:03am On Mar 03, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It's very very easy to lure a girl and have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes
Lmao...
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It's very very easy to lure a girl and have sex with her

You have a girlfriend and she goes out everyday, at least 200 men would try to hit her up every 8 months, i tell you what *She will not say "No" to those 200 men

99.9% of this new era ladies do cheat(excluding our mothers because they're not olosho like these Instagram age girls)

Just give them that attention and pretend you love them and act like a fool for them, they will have sex with you

Remember how many married women who tried to have sex with you ?? That's that's exactly how your wife is trying to bang other dudes

grin grin

What makes you think our "mother's era" was better?

Those women who were frolicking with powerful military men those days 70s/80s were aliens Abi?

Though I agree things are worse now, but those ones were not innocent either

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by dapsonlou(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
GJames:

Bro o. Another one please

You will call , she wont pick n claim she was charging her phone. Honestly who charge their phone in silent?
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by olabrad: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
IsaacBuchi:
When a woman decides to cheat on you there is nothing you can do o...you can never find out

Modified

All those folks mentioning me, I have said what I have to say. That is how man are knon for their bragging. Just pray you don't have a cheating wife cos it would do you no good. All matters in a true relationship is trust, anything beyond that would take away your joy in marriage.

But TRUST IS EARNED! !! not just given blindly.
Re: 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men by GJames(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
dapsonlou:

You will call , she wont pick n claim she was charging her phone. Honestly who charge their phone in silent?
Correct. I concur

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.