Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? (4058 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

The one that'll be like abandoned animal in the zoo?
Nah, he's a literary genius, i'm sure he's being ironical 'bout that. Don't take it literal.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by subtlemee(f): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

Nah, he's a literary genius, i'm sure he's being ironical 'bout that. Don't take it literal.

Great solicitor Milonis
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin

This isn't the first time I've wandered far from my cage..

Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy the cage, but there's no other euphemism I'd use for cage..

I give up...Laveda! Take him already cheesy
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

Laveda will hunt you for this

For what?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

I give up...Laveda! Take him already cheesy

sad What's happening nah?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin

This isn't the first time I've wandered far from my cage..

Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy the cage, but there's no other euphemism I'd use for cage..

Smh
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

Great solicitor Milonis
I give you my word, I shall be responsible for any misbehavior. Go ahead and try I guarantee you won't regret it. I know my brother
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:

sad What's happening nah?
He's outta the cage again cheesy
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:

Smh
cheesy

Your Majesty??

I didn't know you were awake..
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

He's outta the cage again cheesy

Lol. Let him play.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by subtlemee(f): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

I give you my word, I shall be responsible for any misbehavior. Go ahead and try I guarantee you won't regret it. I know my brother

My hands are full
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. Let him play.
He might injure himself
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

My hands are full
Empty just enough space to accommodate us
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Your Majesty??

I didn't know you were awake..

I am..

grin Do your thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

He might injure himself

Nope, he's good at whatever he does.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Laveda:

I am..

grin Do your thing.
cheesy

Don't stress the royal eyes..

Go and sleep..
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by subtlemee(f): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

Empty just enough space to accommodate us

I won't remove the bread from my mouth in which I'm enjoying to put stone
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Laveda(f): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Don't stress the royal eyes..

Go and sleep..

Alright. Play safe. cheesy

subemee:

Lmfao! This killed me. gringrin
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

My hands are full

Listen baby..

I'm about to be crude..

There's no guarantee for me that you'd love me when I finally scale the walls of your heart..

But I'd take my chances.. That's a fact..

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd take my chances with all I've got..

I follow my instincts, and they've led me to you, they're never wrong, the last time I followed my instincts, I won a billion dollars..

Please be my trillion dollars..

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

Stone? That sounds prejudicial to me....if only you will be a lil just a lil positive about this.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Listen baby..

I'm about to be crude..

There's no guarantee for me that you'd love me when I finally scale the walls of your heart..

But I'd take my chances.. That's a fact..

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd take my chances with all I've got..

I follow my instincts, and they've led me to you, they're never wrong, the last time I followed my instincts, I won a billion dollars..

Please be my trillion dollars..

Just be sure to die before I lay my hands on you if you bungle this
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Milonis:

Just be sure to die before I lay my hands on you if you bungle this
cheesy

With these tender hands??

Impossible..
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Mznaett: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
GodblessNig247:

OK. But u know here is not a chatting platform. I would be happy if you allow me sent u a pm. Please I mean no harm. Just want us to get along

Sorry,lets just get along here.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mznaett:

Sorry,lets just get along here.

OK. No problem. How was ur day? Done with school? Which of the state's are u from?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Mznaett: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
GodblessNig247:

OK. No problem. How was ur day? Done with school? Which of the state's are u from?

Thanks for your understanding.
My day was blessed and yours?
Not yet done.
Akwa Ibom State...
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mznaett:

Thanks for your understanding.
My day was blessed and yours?
Not yet done.
Akwa Ibom State...

Got no problem with that, but the issue is that everybody reads what we post here. But is OK I respect your opinion on this matter. My day was stressful. Am done with school, working in Owerri am from Abia State Umuahia to be precise. I did my nysc at Awka ibom state(2008). Akwa ibom a do OK. Are u ibibio?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Mznaett: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Got no problem with that, but the issue is that everybody reads what we post here. But is OK I respect your opinion on this matter. My day was stressful. Am done with school, working in Owerri am from Abia State Umuahia to be precise. I did my nysc at Akwa Ibom State(2008). Akwa Ibom a do OK. Are u ibibio?

Woa! good to know you're done with school.
Yes,Akwa Ibom ado OK...
No,I'm not... Annang

Feeling sleepy already...bye
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Mznaett:

Woa! good to know you're done with school.
Yes,Akwa Ibom ado OK...
No,I'm not... Annang

Feeling sleepy already...bye

Good night and sweet dreams
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by austino01(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2017
L0velyn:
what about the guys...?
hi, I will like to meet you in person
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Can I ask for a favour from you?
Ok??
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Ok??
Promise me, you will answer me
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Promise me, you will answer me
Just spiLL it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wants To Play The Name Game / My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / See What A Child Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.