Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? (4051 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Just spiLL it.
Where is Aanu? I don't want to type her moniker. Can you please give me her number?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Where is Aanu? I don't want to type her moniker. Can you please give me her number?
Who's "Aanu"??
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Who's "Aanu"??
Hmmmm... Never mind
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Hmmmm... Never mind
Smhundecided
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
Smhundecided
Good for you
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Obiorathesubtle sir, good morning sir, wehdone sir, I feel your handwork sir, fire dey go sir, nothing do you sir

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Obiorathesubtle sir, good morning sir, wehdone sir, I feel your handwork sir, fire dey go sir, nothing do you sir
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Chuknovski(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
For posterity sake..

Don't even think of a life with any Nairaland female, you would be better off living as a dying animal in an abandoned zoo..

my o my this one caught my attention, this is epic, you deserve tiri bottle of origin and 3ukwu galscheesy cheesy
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin grin
nwa nnem how have you been
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Monalisa185(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
DeeTus:
Won't tell you. But you've got a good posture grin

lol, I actually don't believe you until you give me a clue of where you saw my look-alike
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Monalisa185:

lol, I actually don't believe you until you give me a clue of where you saw my look-alike
Haha. I saw you very close to 7&8.
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuknovski:

my o my this one caught my attention, this is epic, you deserve tiri bottle of origin and 3ukwu galscheesy cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
nwa nnem how have you been
cheesy

Joyful and very satisfied.. You?
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by press005: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gistedge:
just say hello.

helo grin

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by AyamConfidence(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Joyful and very satisfied.. You?
broke and annoyed... Owu no dey smile around here ooo

We'll make it sha
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
broke and annoyed... Owu no dey smile around here ooo

We'll make it sha
grin

Be of good cheer.. Money will come..
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Be of good cheer.. Money will come..
yea I'm trying but I have 1% left on my phone and its getting more annoying

No mind me jare...lemme follow you

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
yea I'm trying but I have 1% left on my phone and its getting more annoying

No mind me jare...lemme follow you
cool

I have received the olive branch, amigo..
Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cool

I have received the olive branch, amigo..
received mine too...it's a pleasure bro smiley

0% now...I'll be out in a jiffy

1 Like

Re: How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? by obiorathesubtle: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
AyamConfidence:
received mine too...it's a pleasure bro smiley

0% now...I'll be out in a jiffy
cool

Likewise, my friend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant / Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, What She Did..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.