Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" (42727 Views)

Has Kanye West Truly Become Christian? Let's Examine His Past And Present Life / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / The Perfect Image Of A Christian Before Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by U2ice(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
de ar both sick esp'ly d guy 4 nt knwin wat to do.. no b by force na
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by TinaAnita(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
There is already a warning signal that you guys aren't meant for each other. There is no guarantee that your union will work even if you convert to Christianity or she converts to Islam. That it worked for someone else doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you. Please walk away as a broken engagement is less complicated than a broken marriage

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Vastjoy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Don't marry her except if she can change to Islam

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by john1035: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
u wuld be making d biggest mistake of ur life

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Ditala(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nonsense,the private part that you cannot endured to see even in the night,talk less of day time can never ever motivated me to changed my religion.To Hell with her !!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by nyabinghi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
through him, in him and with him all things were made.. U cannot separate him from God almighty... He has told u dat u cannot have access to the father without him..
you dont read your bible. he said our lord,'s prayer, our father who hath in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come, he acknowledged a superior,he even said he cant do anything of his own accord
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nne5:
Why forcing you?
I'm a Christian but that is plain wrong.
What happened to freedom of religion?
You don't force someone to convert to your religion.
That's stupid.

I can't believe some people above me support the lady.
See if she really loves you religion will not stand in the way.#Fact.
Just let her go abeg!
Converting to another religion is something. Now converting because you were FORCED to is something else.Let her go.Your true wife will come.
Nne Good evening you are a christain and your Christainity is a Religion?

Christianity founded by Christ via His Death on the Cross by Crixcification and resurrection according to the scriptures isnt a Religion Please

Thank You

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Cutehector:
through him, in him and with him all things were made.. U cannot separate him from God almighty... He has told u dat u cannot have access to the father without him..
Stop wasting your time explaining to them. They would not understand because their heart has been sealed as with hot iron.They are not spiritually discerned because the god of this world the devil has blind folded their eyes least the light of the glorious gospel of JESUS CHRIST will shine on them.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by EazyMoh(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
iLiquidator:
u said it all

By the way, which lalasticlala be dis op?
Thank you! LOL! That is Oga Lala himself o, but somebody sent him the question sha.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
nyabinghi:
you dont read your bible. he said our lord,'s prayer, our father who hath in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come, he acknowledged a superior,he even said he cant do anything of his own accord
he thought humans how to pray.. He wasn't teaching himself...

And he was subject to prayer since he took human form.. Can't u at least have reasoning?
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by mastermaestro(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emasel:

You do not talk like a true Christian.

I thought I was the only person who perceived her true identity in her post. She is not a Christian at all. That's how they lie whenever they want to attract empathetic attention to themselves. cheesy cheesy I know them.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by omoISEYIN(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
My brother listen up.. I will try not to come from religious corner, cos I go too bash you.
I'l looking at it from the commonsensical angle.

First of all you are not a practical Muslim but a nominal Muslim with your name as nothing but sign post. If you are a true Muslim, this issue must have been sorted out from the genesis before you going to a pastor for revelation.

Secondly love is about sacrifices, choices and consequences. You're now been forced to sacrifice all your beliefs, doctrines and religious practices, are ready to make the choice and face the consequences? Forget it, you can't even stand your ground by telling your wife to be if can't convert both maintain their religion. She loves you but not your believes? You must be kidding me.
Kole werk.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lilimax:
Stop wasting your time explaining to them. They would not understand because their heart has been sealed as with hot iron.They are not spiritually discerned because the god of this world the devil has blind folded their eyes least the light of the glorious gospel of JESUS CHRIST will shine on them.
lol its true... I forgot grin God wasn't lying when he told Haggai that Ishmael(the father of Islam) and his descendants were going to be stubborn hearted

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Laple0541(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
JimloveTM:
You should convert to Christianity sharp sharp

My mum got married to my dad because he promised to change from islam to Christianity. A year after he changed. Today, am happy he did. We are all happy for it. You will be happy for. It's a Leap in the right direction.

So dad couldn't think for himself? If mom told him to go against his family am sure he will as well....May God help dad.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by icejoel(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
undecidedWhat are you waiting for. What are you waiting for. What are you waiting for.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by iLiquidator: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thank you!
LOL! That is Oga Lala himself o, but somebody sent him the question sha.
When you see lalasticlala or mynd44 on your thread ...............two things are involved. grin
EazyMoh:

Thank you!
LOL! That is Oga Lala himself o, but somebody sent him the question sha.
When you see lalasticlala or mynd44 on your thread ...............two things are involved.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ChukaLupin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
ernesty20:
Change to christian because christianity is the only way you can make heaven when you are dead.

Change before it is too late. Dnt say i didnt warn you

Candidly spoken.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by iPopAlomo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
ABUBAKARS:

I OWE U TWO DATE PALM. U SENSE CORRECT

When will you send it over...
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Kingbusssy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nne5:
Why forcing you?
That's stupid.

Just let her go abeg!
Converting to another religion is something. Now converting because you were FORCED to is something else.Let her go.Your true wife will come.

True talk my brother
Changing will cause confusion in their children's life sef when they're born
It's better to marry a Christian
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ChukaLupin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
omoISEYIN:
My brother listen up.. I will try not to come from religious corner, cos I go too bash you.
I'l looking at it from the commonsensical angle.

First of all you are not a practical Muslim but a nominal Muslim with your name as nothing but sign post. If you are a true Muslim, this issue must have been sorted out from the genesis before you going to a pastor for revelation.

Secondly love is about sacrifices, choices and consequences. You're now been forced to sacrifice all your beliefs, doctrines and religious practices, are ready to make the choice and face the consequences? Forget it, you can't even stand your ground by telling your wife to be if can't convert both maintain their religion. She loves you but not your believes? You must be kidding me.
Kole werk.

Eeya. Oya sorry, you hear?
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Olumaeme: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
How will a Christian even go get hooked to a Muslim in the first place? Light and darkness cannot meet.. Even though I don't believe in religious slavery, a Muslim is a no no for me, I will rather go follow an ogun worshipper.

Please if you can't convert leave her alone
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by ChukaLupin(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
U2ice:
de ar both sick esp'ly d guy 4 nt knwin wat to do.. no b by force na

what is this one saying
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Isn't it just better for people of same religious background to date/marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Engryagulam(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have carefully read your post brother and I know how exactly you feel. LOVE can take you to an unimagine place and some people say that it's all fair in love and in war. Here is my take on this:
1 Brother you should know that your faith is ought not to be negotiable with ANYTHING.
2 The purpose of you being in today's world is for you to worship your Lord, women and money are just to make life sweeter. so will you neglect your primary purpose for a worldly attribute beside you have lot of options
3 keep praying and seek Allah' s forgiveness and pray that HE chooses a better life partner for you.
4 please brother seek Islamic knowledge because you are not even suppose to contemplate ever leaving your religion, also a Muslimah is recommended for you because you share the same faith.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by MichaelUweh(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bros live the poor Christian girl alone...we don't need una wahala this time ,at her 40yrs when she get weak u will go and marry three more wives.There are enough Muslim girls that will still understand u out there. go to places like katsina,Maiduguri, sokoto, kano,kaduna etc ,or u call Sultan of sokoto to find one or more for u as ur religion permit.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
chiefolododo:
Change your religion IF YOU LOVE HER
But make sure you also change your place of stay after conversion lest them behead you.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Raheemzee(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shame on you if you change!
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by idfact0404(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nne5:
Why forcing you?
That's stupid.

Just let her go abeg!
you've said it all, God Bless U. cool
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by U2ice(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChukaLupin:

what is this one saying
wat is dis one understandin
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by rolams(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Swap your religion because of worldly affairs! This shows you don't know what you are doing. If you do, there are two things involve: 1. You are ready to receive punishment on the day of accountability for your decision if it's wrongly taken. 2. You are ready to bear all the pains that will come your way in the relationship.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nne5:
Why forcing you?
That's stupid.

Just let her go abeg!
One of them.
Re: "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" by haffaze777(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
thexzy:
My broda, is she actually forcing you with weapons on your head?? I believe this word FORCE should not be used rather PESTERING. And if true, then I see no reason why you shouldn't yield if you claim you really love and will love to settle with her. Love can make a man do otherwise... have seen alots of it already. And again religion shouldn't be used as a yardstick for marriage...what should matter most should be LOVE and UNDERSTANDING as we all know that LOVE conquereth all things.

#ThePowerOfLove
power of love indeed,power of love dat can't make her change her religion Abi? continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / Is Masturbation A Sin?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.