Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (58916 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by osemoses1234(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na play una deu make I no buy jagba phone again
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Doctor0071(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.
to marry or wetin dey make you luk 4 handsome armed robbers
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by blazer234: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:
This is an eye opener..if I don't have money to buy a new phone I'll use rubber band to hold the old one together till when I can get a brand new one

I know u know dat u are sweet. kiss

I also know that I'll like to meet you wink

Love ur natural hair though.

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by odogwu2007(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please why do Nigerian robbers always look so Haggard?
because u can't deprive other people there happiness and look good

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by goldedprince: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
as long as its not iphone you are buying, you cant be tracked. naija never reach that kain level yet
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by MizTyna(f): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
waxxydude:
Abi? The robbers that robbed me last in coventry-UK where in blazers i wasn't scared, i was intimidated by their flashy swag, then dispossessed. I respected them, i even asked one for his IG handle, though i blackout after 5secs.

Lol! Too funny
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by AuroraB(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
hardbody:

They don't find enough to rob, even their victims are wretched. There was a story about when a gang of robbers went to one community in Ogun state to rob and they left with about N39.00 . As they were leaving, they were raining abuses on the occupants asking them what work they were doing if in some households they could only get N5.00, while threatening that when next they come blood will flow. How do you then expect the boys to pay for the hired metals and still find money to eat, drink, smoke and fok that night.
grin Omg! This got me cracking my ribs hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by gentleedu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
becus they got beaten from previous unsuccessful robbery..

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by iamdurent(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.
this girl mumu sha. They are talkin better thing. U dey talk handsomeness. Gerrahia before i lose it. Agba oponu
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by tragergeorge(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
All these guys do Bleep up, see as then DE waste toolz for rotten handsets, unu no know where banks DE?
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Xbursta(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your turn

Please why do haggard robbers look so Nigerian ?

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by cuedish: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please why do Nigerian robbers always look soHaggard?

Never forget that,
Nigeria economy is in a horrible state

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

In exchange of nude pics? Nah I'm okay with my rubber band phone grin
Taaaaa Am Christian, born again.
Yea, no free anyway. In exchange for 8 letter word
THANK YOU
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

Taaaaa
Am Christian, born again.

Yea, no free anyway.
In exchange for 8 letter word

THANK YOU

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Seeu u, were is that in the scripture.
My weapons are not carnal.!!!
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by bsideboii(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
It's indeed a long road for the guy in the last pic
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

Seeu u, were is that in the scripture.

My weapons are not carnal.!!!

I am not fighting against flesh and blood
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

I am not fighting against flesh and blood
So do I look like principalities and powers. Or do I look like rulers of darkness in high places.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by browniex: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

The photos are usually taken after they've spent days or weeks in detention without food and bath and or when investigations has been completed and proven that they are really the criminals
immediately police hold you, haggard becomes your middle name.

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

So do I look like principalities and powers.
Or do I look like rulers of darkness in high places.

It's not written on the forehead
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

It's not written on the forehead

By deir fruits you shall know them.

Deir is a spirit in you that beareth witness with heaven, that I am a son of God
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by roeb1987(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
as i don hear am now, Godwyn. Never in my life will i buy such phones
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

By deir fruits you shall know them.

Deir is a spirit in you that beareth witness with heaven, that I am a son of God

How then did you know the 8letter word (according to you) which I'm yet to know the word which doesn't sound right
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

How then did you know the 8letter word (according to you) which I'm yet to know the word which doesn't sound right
Seek and yea shall find.
You didn't seek the 8 letter words. Perhaps you would have gotten the revelation.

That as the earth is far from from the heaven so is his thoughts far from that your thinking
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=truvine post=54154659]
Seek and yea shall find.
You didn't seek the 8 letter words. Perhaps you would have gotten the revelation.

That has the earth is far from from the heaven so is his thoughts far from that your thinking [/quo

Anything given in exchange of something doesn't sound good..revelation gotten or not
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=54154714][/quote]
God giving his begotten son, for the souls of millions of millions, how do you explain that.

Everyone who gives has in his/her inner mind an expectation in form of appreciation.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

God giving his begotten son, for the souls of millions of millions, how do you explain that.

Everyone who gives has in his/her inner mind an expectation in form of appreciation.

I rest my case..keep your gift I've got nothing to exchange in order to gratify the appreciation your inner mind is seeking
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by 900warriorz: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

that's coz they do a dirty job.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

I rest my case..keep your gift I've got nothing to exchange in order to gratify the appreciation your inner mind is seeking

Your reading logo, and writing rhema
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by shiftback: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Since Tecno don make owning a brand new smartphone affordable nothing concern me with London used again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WhatsApp Is Down All Over The World / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.