Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (58909 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please why do Nigerian robbers always look so Haggard?
Can u employ ugly ass dude lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.
The handsome ones are been snatched by sugar mummies
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by KingSango(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Read this important notice shared by Malik Nasir, to warn Nigerians about the danger of buying unverified fairly used phones and gadgets which could land them in prison.

Any time you buy that fairly or London used phone, you could be buying your way to prison. Stolen phones are now packaged or disguised as London or fairly used phones. Most of the phones were collected at gun-point or by robbers, stolen in traffic, snatched vehicles and bags, pickpocketed etc.

Some of the disguised London or fairly used phones carry murder cases, particularly, where the true owners were murdered.

Several of such reported cases of stolen phones come from Oshodi, Mile 2, Mile 12, Mushin e.tc.

These phones are mostly without packs and chargers.

Each time you buy used phone, insist on the source and get your receipt. Please, keep it. That could be your saviour when the law enforcement agents tracked the phone to you because it might be difficult getting those that sold it to you.

Note that, each time you buy that unverified fairly or London used phone, you are helping to keep robbers and criminals in business.

As soon as the robbers and criminals get their victims' phones, they are moved to Computer Village, Mushin and other markets where they are made to look like London or Fairly Used Phones.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/anytime-you-buy-fairly-used-phone-you.html

Don't buy goods you know are stolen as this may come back to haunt you as karma. People will steal your precious things and sell them. Ase.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Bitcoiniler:

You never jam gee boys sha. ..
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Doctor0071:
to marry or wetin dey make you luk 4 handsome armed robbers
lol. Is it bad to marry one tongue tongue
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2017
iamdurent:
this girl mumu sha. They are talkin better thing. U dey talk handsomeness. Gerrahia before i lose it. Agba oponu
ode ni durent. Ori e o pe rara. Nigba wo ni o lo awon drugs e last? O dabi eni pe Arun opolo e ti pada o. Dagini Dagini bwoda ode
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Piercy:

The handsome ones are been snatched by sugar mummies
shocked shocked
How do you know this
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Originalsly: 4:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Eye opener.....prison may not be as bad as if the owner tracked the phone to you.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by cutedharmee: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Dah was aw ma house was burgled buh I arrested dose idiot 2ru ma blackberry fone dat was stolen inside ma house. Oshodi is dre headquarter, ladipo precisely. Dose boi can steal fr Africa shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by waShine(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2017
jejemanito:
Wrong answer grin
What is the correct answer?
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by kenoz(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks
Good info
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This is an eye opener..if I don't have money to buy a new phone I'll use rubber band to hold the old one together till when I can get a brand new one
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by tfk2000(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Thesame Malik Nasir, one of the bad eggs in Alausa Press Centre.... You are being watched.... You will meet ur waterloo soon.... Dnt implicate ur family
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Doctor0071(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
lol. Is it bad to marry one tongue tongue
at all not bad abi i should help you find
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Doctor0071:
at all not bad abi i should help you find
shocked shocked
I need to call the police. How will you find one
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Doctor0071(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
shocked shocked
I need to call the police. How will you find one
lolz, is not bad to help sm1 who need help na,
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by mjabdulk: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2017
i prefer my old phone tight with rubber than to buy a nicked named london used one until i got the money to buy new one so safe guide myself and discourage robbers too. what about you?
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Doctor0071:
lolz, is not bad to help sm1 who need help na,
you just fall for a secret agent smiley. You are under arrest for knowing armed robber Sir sad
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Doctor0071(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
you just fall for a secret agent smiley. You are under arrest for knowing armed robber Sir sad
is my pleasure that you are arrest me in to your heart is AM HAPPY TO EAR THAT, pls give me your address so i can be able to report my self.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
menh, it takes a whole lot of liver and severe mental exertion to darn d consequences of been caught and actually go ahead and rob

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Boboforthegirls: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
u wanna join them when they are in suits right?

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Yaungdee(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This is an eye opener..if I don't have money to buy a new phone I'll use rubber band to hold the old one together till when I can get a brand new one
and you won't be on your boyfriend's neck to get you one?...if yes, then have been searching for you...
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Yaungdee:

and you won't be on your boyfriend's neck to get you one?...if yes, then have been searching for you...

I'm not jobless
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Doctor0071:
is my pleasure that you are arrest me in to your heart is AM HAPPY TO EAR THAT, pls give me your address so i can be able to report my self.
lol.
I know the address grin
Coming to do that tongue
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Doctor0071(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2017
HateU2:
lol. I know the address grin Coming to do that tongue
mayb we can we a friend that's all
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Even some of these outfits that sell phones package these phones as new ones , by changing the casing, and buying boxes to present them as new one.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Yaungdee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:

I'm not jobless
sounds cool then
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by aduje(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

...Do you think it is an easy task to steal in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecidedYinmu# Make I see iphone7 for 20k and I no go buy?! Even if u tell me na stolen gadget, I go stee buy.

Una no know Wetin time deY talk
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Themandator: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Read this important notice shared by Malik Nasir, to warn Nigerians about the danger of buying unverified fairly used phones and gadgets which could land them in prison.

Any time you buy that fairly or London used phone, you could be buying your way to prison. Stolen phones are now packaged or disguised as London or fairly used phones. Most of the phones were collected at gun-point or by robbers, stolen in traffic, snatched vehicles and bags, pickpocketed etc.

Some of the disguised London or fairly used phones carry murder cases, particularly, where the true owners were murdered.

Several of such reported cases of stolen phones come from Oshodi, Mile 2, Mile 12, Mushin e.tc.

These phones are mostly without packs and chargers.

Each time you buy used phone, insist on the source and get your receipt. Please, keep it. That could be your saviour when the law enforcement agents tracked the phone to you because it might be difficult getting those that sold it to you.

Note that, each time you buy that unverified fairly or London used phone, you are helping to keep robbers and criminals in business.

As soon as the robbers and criminals get their victims' phones, they are moved to Computer Village, Mushin and other markets where they are made to look like London or Fairly Used Phones.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/anytime-you-buy-fairly-used-phone-you.html

People should stop buying so called London phones..........this is the only way to put criminals out of business.....but a phone bought in a regular market for such items cannot be legally used as evidence or accessory to murder as to send one to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WhatsApp Is Down All Over The World / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.