Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (58910 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Riyikebaby(f): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thank God for this piece, I will rather buy a new phone than family use. Thank God there are a lot of pocket friendly phones in the market now, like the itel S31. Let me cut my coat according to my cloth
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by naijafunds: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Join our platform about to be launched in less than two hours, Donate N10,000 and Get N30,000 swiftly. The faster you join the faster you get matched. Visit NaijaFunds.com. Good Morning Nairalanders...
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nostradamus: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
An old friend dash me iphone7 last week, can i use it?
bros no use am oo,it could be stolen property,send it to me so that I help you verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WhatsApp Is Down All Over The World / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.