Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (58912 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by veekid(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na tru o
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Horlawoomey(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ha
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by drinkgarri: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
I have zero pity for thieves.let them rot in jail
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yes true, with application like cyberus apk and the like, you don't need to worry of who stole your phone again. Just wait until new sim is put and just track the new user. If you buy it by road side or on nl, you are in for long police detention.
I don't buy used phones especially in Nigeria. I will rather order for China phone on aliexpress than gamble and end up on police net.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by jey4all(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
An old friend dash me iphone7 last week, can i use it?
no trash am. You re a traitor
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Omobolaji19(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
My phone was once stolen also... A mi-tribe A500... Called the company if they could block the phone or track it... They said "sorry we don't offer that service"... Imagine... E pain oo... I still miss the phone
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Two of my friends phones was snatched last week and I'm sure it will be resold as 'london used'

smh.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Stories like this are very common in Nigeria. For example, the honourable that was killed in Oyo state. His phone was sold to innocent person. Cynthia that was killed in Lagos state hotel, her BB was sold to innocent person. It goes on like that. Stop buying fairly used phones.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by logica(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Abudu2000(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Life is a risk oo, so you mean i should buy an iphone 5s for 130k abi, or buy a yeye jelly bean lenovo for 30k Abegiiiii, just keep the receipt wey you take buy, the rest na history
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Lunagirl(f): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't think the industry of selling and buying used phones can be shut down like that.

Most times just work with your instincts. It is mostly right.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Bitcoiniler(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.

You never jam gee boys sha. ..
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by madridguy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the info.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by tete7000(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please why do Nigerian robbers always look so Haggard?

Effect of weed and hunger.

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by get2pauldy: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
i picked one iPhone8 can I use it?
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by tifany89(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
waxxydude:
Abi? The robbers that robbed me last in coventry-UK where in blazers i wasn't scared, i was intimidated by their flashy swag, then dispossessed. I respected them, i even asked one for his IG handle, though i blackout after 5secs.
Lol for real? Well I detect sarcasm
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Ahmeduana(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
BECAUSE THEY ARE ARM ROBBERS!

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by anonimi: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by GoodyOG: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
OMG, I CAN SEE E MY STOLEN PHONE THERE.......ABEG WHICH STATE ARE THEY IN
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by justuschi50: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
I think d message is right
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by depezee(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

A very good question.

Their look varies according to tribes .
As you can see these are typical Afongas.

Hope your questions are answered?

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Viking007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:

The photos are usually taken after they've spent days or weeks in detention without food and bath and or when investigations serious beating has been completed and proven that they are really the criminals
Fixed. kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Solidkay(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did anyone noticed what was written on d last guy's T-shirt "it's a long road"
and it's indeed gonna be a long road for him in d cell.
buyers beware!!!!.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
That's how my friend bought tecno phone 8k and enter arm robbery case of 25million, it wasn't funny sha, but they stole the phone from DSS woman,

They snatched it with her bag, and every document in it worth 25m. According to them
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Culin(f): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is so true. My friend gisted me about his classmate that was arrested in the middle of a lecture by DSS last two months because the London used phone he bought from the GSM market was stolen from a 'big' man, the worst thing was the man was killed in the process. So the tracked him down to school, the whole case is still dragging and he's really going through hell.
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by visijo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
but due to this recession, i de patronize fairly use... Anyhow sha.. I don learn...
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by truvine(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
subtlemee:
This is an eye opener..if I don't have money to buy a new phone I'll use rubber band to hold the old one together till when I can get a brand new one

lemme buy you a phone.
which you do you want ?
be moderate ooo, you no deir is recession
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nicheey(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
adorablepepple:
Very true,that's why I buy new phone when I need one

choi pepple heart,could buy for me??
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
truvine:

lemme buy you a phone.
which you do you want ?
be moderate ooo, you no deir is recession

In exchange of nude pics? Nah I'm okay with my rubber band phone grin
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by allaboutobed(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
An old friend dash me iphone7 last week, can i use it?
no bring it let me check it first
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by mrlaw93(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
To the last thief that wore "It's a long road".. Yh! it is really a long road to Kirikiri.. Enjoy ur stay!
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by dsocioemmy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
See the quack phone wey some of them dey steal sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WhatsApp Is Down All Over The World / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria, Issues Ultimatum For Name Change / Mark Zuckerberg Launches Facebook Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.