Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time (3156 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Some people no well
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Monster pipe grin
grin
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by oseka101(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2017
grin nice one @ op publicly declaring your mind....
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by jakandeola(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I don't belong here

Walks out of thread.
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by jakandeola(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I don't belong here

Walks out of thread.
man baby
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by adexdon(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2017
darol4real:
Hi, I need this Nairalander seriously.... I just saw her pix right now and something is developing within my heart toward her...Slimzphresh

hmmm....
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by snowden9(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Mtchewww.she no even fine sef. That girl will be an mbeke in real life. See her lips you'll know.
Re: I Need This Nairalander Badly, I Just Saw Her For The First Time by mumuface(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahaha..there's only one pipe I smoke grin

.....And thats a D1CK!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Called HOES? / How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her / Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.