Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (18975 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by LordAdam16: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
Keep quiet,, naija ladies all want already made guys .. They don't want to suffer with a huzzlin guy...
All of una dey mad

smiley

Who do you this kyn thing?

-Lord
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Boboforthegirls: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

smiley

Who do you this kyn thing?

-Lord

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Kingspin(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Most women are same

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by LordAdam16: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Boboforthegirls post=54163397][/quote]

Your blood dey hot... No b small thing. #akpororostyle

No allow skirt give you HBP ooo. It is not worth it.

-Lord
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Boboforthegirls: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Your blood dey hot... No b small thing. #akpororostyle

No allow skirt give you HBP ooo. It is not worth it.

-Lord
iam not skirt starved , I have them around me but i just Said the Truth Lord
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by DeRay98(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
orimipe:
Commitment to a woman is a big deal. However, when we commit, we go all the way cool

Maybe that's you but there're ladies commit and later run away for no clear reason. I know of one such case.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by LordAdam16: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
iam not skirt starved , I have them around me but i just Said the Truth Lord

I no say you dey skirt-starved. I jor say mk u no allow them give you HBP. E no mk.

Anyhow sha, all the best and have a nice day.

Jay Z said 'I've got 99 problems and a b**ch ain't one.'

-Lord
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Olubee22(f): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
No 2...... I wonder why I should be committed to someone who is clueless and confused about what he wants for himself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
angry
tammie24:
Very true

Why would I just commit to someone when there's a possibility that I'll get a better person

Marriage is a lifetime commitment!

U re a goddamn a cheating partner,..guys beware of dis type of bae,..na ur type dey suck hustling men dry...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Women don't know what they gaddamn want.dont break your head trying to understand them,just do you my nigga,if they respond well then fine,if they don't.hey keep balling. As a guy no matter how old you get you can still pull any hot chic as long as there's owo.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by orimipe(f): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
DeRay98:

Maybe that's you but there're ladies commit and later run away for no clear reason. I know of one such case.

You might be right.

However, I was referring to real women who are emotionally stable and secure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by stsinner: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Simplestone:
One of the reasons why Ladies do not want to be committed in a relationship is because of too many side boo and the thought of their boyfriend having a serious side chick,Ladies assumes too much and they always want to know what goes on in a mans thought, and most times their assumptions of his thought is totally different from what is he is thinking,They are looking for Mr perfect, a good relationship is never in exclusion of problems and challenges,it is rather built in spites of theses challenges, The key to a successful relationship is not finding the right person,its you becoming the right person to be with.Any relationship that is going to work and that has ever worked required commitment;Whenever problems arises, couple should strives to solve it rather than using it as an excuse to abandon the relationship,We all have our character flaws,when spouses has a sense commitment they feel secured and they trust each other.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by starwar(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

Why would I just commit to someone when there's a possibility that I'll get a better person

and you keep seeing a better person everytime
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
gaburellocares:
angry

U re a goddamn a cheating partner,..guys beware of dis type of bae,..na ur type dey suck hustling men dry...
Hahaha

E be like say one babe don suck you dry before

Take heart o

We've got to get the best
after all men will stop at nothing to get the best for themselves too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by khiaa(f): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Tazmode:
6. Searching for the perfect man

Some of them are out for the man with a wide array of qualities such as the following : Tall, handsome, rich, devoted, influential, and Godfearing (so that one would not see them as too materialistic)

LMAO grin No such man exists, Lord how we women wished that he did.

Off topic....What do you mean by Godfearing, as in fearing God? God is loving so shouldn't it be loving God instead?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
starwar:
and you keep seeing a better person everytime
well....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by starwar(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
well....
and the better person keep recycling
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
grin
tammie24:

Hahaha

Take heart o

lolss...ave never n will never fall into una sucking bae hands....am not a blind lover like sum mumu men,i screen bfor i invest in a bae.....me n dat bae cant last 3weeks self tongue
tammie24:

Hahaha

Take heart o

lolss...ave never n will never fall into una sucking bae hands....am not a blind lover like sum mumu men,i screen bfor i invest in a bae.....me n dat bae cant last 3weeks self....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
starwar:
and the better person keep recycling
its all about finding that special person... For you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Seanjay(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

with this your comment am scared of girls ooooo.... hahaha so what are you doing with him when you know you are waiting for a better person?.... no be your mate dey de single till the better person come along.... ladies like you are the ones that keep having abortion for their present boyfriend all because they are waiting for the better person to come along.... and later when the better person come dem no go fit conceive again cause them don damage their womb all in the name of waiting for the better person..

JESUN DIS YOUR COMMENT NA WA OOOO
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Seanjay:

with this your comment am scared of girls ooooo.... hahaha so what are you doing with him when you know you are waiting for a better person?.... no be your mate dey de single till the better person come along.... ladies like you are the ones that keep having abortion for their present boyfriend all because they are waiting for the better person to come along.... and later when the better person come dem no go fit conceive again cause them don damage their womb all in the name of waiting for the better person..

JESUN DIS YOUR COMMENT NA WA OOOO
don't hate the player

Hate the game cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Seanjay(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
gaburellocares:
angry

My Guy i no know say you sef see am ooooo hahaha the comment wan kill me i never believed any girl can say this hahaha... Chaiye deresi God ooooo
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Seanjay(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
don't hate the player

Hate the game cool

WHAT GAME? AND WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME? IS RELATIONSHIP TO YOU A GAME? AH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS CHEAT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MARRIED TO DANGOTE AND BILL GATE WOO THEM, THEY WILL LEAVE DANGOTE AND GO FOR BILL GATE AT LEAST HE IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE.. MY DEAR I FEAR FOR YOUR FUTURE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND MIND SET OF FINDING THE BETTER PERSON.. IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN...

MAY GOD HELP YOU

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seanjay:

My Guy i no know say you sef see am ooooo hahaha the comment wan kill me i never believed any girl can say this hahaha... Chaiye deresi God ooooo

bros i dey avoid those dat bae whenever i spot dem even among my female frds...d worse is if dey re ur female frds...guys got wise up nw grin
Seanjay:

bros i dey avoid those dat bae whenever i spot dem even among my female frds...d worse is if dey re ur female frds...guys got wise up nw
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Seanjay(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
gaburellocares:

bros i dey avoid those dat bae whenever i spot dem even among my female frds...d worse is if dey re ur female frds...guys got wise up nw grin

bros i dey avoid those dat bae whenever i spot dem even among my female frds...d worse is if dey re ur female frds...guys got wise up

nw

AH OMO I FEAR THAT GIRL OOOOO
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by starwar(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
its all about finding that special person... For you
everyone is special in a kinda way
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by fufuNegusi(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
4. Exes
Being hung over an ex is what prevents certain other women from pledging more commitment to their present relationship.

Some babes use a certain boyfriend as a standard for all others and no matter how long it takes, or how many relationships they enter, they still remain tied to that former ex and keep hoping that he comes back.

Some women belong in this category and if there is any faint hope of that boyfriend coming back, they’ll keep everything on hold – including their present relationship with you – and wait for him.

I am always the kind of guy that sets the STANDARD...
No girl has ever walked away from me, i do the walking mostly when am fed up with the attitude issh
And
All my exes still keeps calling me, married or unmarried cool cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by akaahs(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Simplestone:
One of the reasons why Ladies do not want to be committed in a relationship is because of too many side boo and the thought of their boyfriend having a serious side chick,Ladies assumes too much and they always want to know what goes on in a mans thought, and most times their assumptions of his thought is totally different from what is he is thinking,They are looking for Mr perfect, a good relationship is never in exclusion of problems and challenges,it is rather built in spites of theses challenges, The key to a successful relationship is not finding the right person,its you becoming the right person to be with.Any relationship that is going to work and that has ever worked required commitment;Whenever problems arises, couple should strives to solve it rather than using it as an excuse to abandon the relationship,We all have our character flaws,when spouses has a sense commitment they feel secured and they trust each other.
i can't imagine this piece is coming from a female, if at all females 'll see relationship d way u wrote i don't think there is gonna be much problems.a. Apart from physical injuries, no any relationship is beyond repairs. Thumb up sweeri.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by ethankareem(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

you r d kind of lady day wuld live because you found a new spark.......smh, I know ur type. Just exactly like my bitchy ex olaide balogun latifa
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by ethankareem(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

you r d kind of lady dat wuld live because you found a new spark.......smh, I know ur type. Just exactly like my bitchy ex olaide balogun latifa
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by ethankareem(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

you r d kind of lady dat wuld live because you found a new spark.......smh, I know ur type. Just exactly like my bitchy ex olaide balogun latifa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.