Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (18971 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by vicben27(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
last time i checked men are more scared of commitment than ladies!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Seanjay:

WHAT GAME? AND WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME? IS RELATIONSHIP TO YOU A GAME? AH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS CHEAT EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE MARRIED TO DANGOTE AND BILL GATE WOO THEM, THEY WILL LEAVE DANGOTE AND GO FOR BILL GATE AT LEAST HE IS RICHER THAN DANGOTE.. MY DEAR I FEAR FOR YOUR FUTURE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND MIND SET OF FINDING THE BETTER PERSON.. IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN...

MAY GOD HELP YOU
men do these things

Its not new
As soon as a man starts making more money
He starts thinking about how to get better or prettier woman
Why is the case different for women

Men are just hypocrites!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who commitment epp? grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Marty2020: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
No;4 is very true, am actually a victim
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by winj3: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
rubbish, most are after money and good life.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by djon78(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
Very true

Why would I just commit to someone when there's a possibility that I'll get a better person

Marriage is a lifetime commitment!

And most times those possibilities never materialize. I am talking from experience as a man with more advantages talk less of you a woman that looses physical features within a shorter time frame.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by tammie24: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
djon78:

And most times those possibilities never materialize. I am talking from experience as a man with more advantages talk less of you a woman that looses physical features within a shorter time frame.
not all women get old so quickly

Men are allowed to change women when they start making more money
Why should it bother you when a woman does something similar
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships by Seanjay(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
tammie24:
men do these things

Its not new
As soon as a man starts making more money
He starts thinking about how to get better or prettier woman
Why is the case different for women

Men are just hypocrites!

Those are wayward men so tell me do you want to be wayward and promiscuous like them? why dont you try to be different why following the crowd? because some people do it you also want to do it, isnt your mate going to jail, and some of your mate are enrolling in suicide bombing why do you also enroll in those things? Just try to be yourself and unique dont do this because people are doing it, what works for Taiye might not work for Kehinde

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / How To Make Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.