Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76493 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by simplejayy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
okaaaay oo! what about those that use leg chains ??
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by burkingx(f): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Chai, but why you de laff OP nah? Lmaogringringrin
.... grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by afoo02(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.
#Gbam
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by maybel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuknovski:
it's a turn on for me,I fancy gals who wear beads and chains,it makes me very horrrrrrrrny touching it, bro there ain't nofin wrong with it, I actually grew up in a barracks where little gals were raised with beads around their waste, take a look at the Masai race of Kenya half naked and beads around waist do you think they are beasts....over to you
I would have agreed with you completely until I experienced something that will forever change my opinion about that. I met a lady sometime ago,very beautiful I must say. We started dating and along the line I saw some beads around her waist but I wasn't comfortable seeing those beads. She told me it was ordinary but my mind kept telling me these ain't ordinary. One day, I asked her to remove those beads and she asked why? I told her I was not comfortable with the beads. To cut the story short those beads were lazed with charms. She called one day and told me she wanted to confess to me that she wanted to destroy my home after seeing those beads but God was on my side. I asked her what I did to her and she said nothing. she said they have a slogan in their cult that says "my own sadness is their own happiness ". As I write this testimony, God has used me to remove the lady from that group .She told me all the weapons she used against me didn't work on me. Her confessions were shocking and unbelievable. If I heard those confessions from another person I wouldn't believe it. I thank God I wasn't her scapegoat. My perception does not negate the fact that some beads are ordinary.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by theway83: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
some girls dey using it for juju.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Alitair(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I can't wear that shït on my waist. A tattoo would be preferable.

Runs girl alert

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Boyooosa(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
if that is the pix of the girl, marry her... bead has nothing to do with fork mates!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by prolove22(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...
can l see it?only me i will nt tell him.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by DLuciano: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...
i beg loose him from that chain

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

ask your Ancestors that question.....
your my ancestor that's I asked.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by CloudResident(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beads wearing is African.our culture.I personally bought beads for my Gd back then cos I love the beauty and the rhythmic sounds that accompany it when making love. (especially from behind) winkIt's like a morale booster to go more grin grin.I love beads! tongue
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

you are my ancestor that's I asked.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

you are my ancestor that's why I asked.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Paretomaster(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
There is nothing wrong in it...I personally dnt wear bt I hav friends dat do...
Some wear it for fashion while some say it makes an ass bigger....
I even hav a friend dat her bf personally bought it for her..dat he likes it..
So u see...is nt a bad thing..

Me I love them on ma bae..

ma ex use to wear one ( silver), I asked her to get more ASAP...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
you are my ancestor that's why I asked.

oga face front abeg..... if u disagree with me, u state your own facts. Nonsense

this world is too simple o.... Na people day make am hard.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by majalisa(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
YOLOHOMMIE:
Makes ass bigger grin
I didn't know oo

#YOLO
makes dem hippy not assy..but it kind of causes mild abrasion during a steamy session
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by litetias(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
humilitypays:
Women abi girls are their own problems in life. See how the ladies are replying: I wear bead and my boyfriend likes it. I wear tattoo and my man loves it.

The same guy telling u to wear bead, wear tattoo and chains on your nose and legs will leave u to go marry the ladies that don't pierce and scratch their bodies in the name of fashion.

Ladies use your head o, don't let all these sex-starved guys looking for girls to deceive and sleep with fool u. Be decent if u want to have a worthy and well-to-do hubby in future.

Of course during dating, guys will tell u to go naked as a girl that that's the best fashion for hot women who know whatsup‎, but when the same guy wants to marry, he starts to find a decent girl for keeps and now see u as a cheap, lose LovePeddler not worthy to be his wife, that's men for u, so as a lady, use your head and don't let guys cheer u into living stupid life u will later regret in life.

I am sure most Nigerian First Ladies and wives of respectable men in Nigeria didn't wear beads, leg chains and tattoo to attract their well-to-do husbands.‎

To the op, if u don't fancy a girl wearing bead on her waist, plz don't listen to anybody, quit now cos our fears sometimes affect our lives.‎

1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by victorazy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:
some girls that wear beads are posses by Marine spirit.

while some are Wearing it out of ignorance..... everything is now fashion

So so true because I had the experience.
I slept with babe that wore beads and the following night night I saw myself in the midle of ocean imediate I woke and start praying against it, since then I did nor experience it again.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by umesichibuzor: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am married and I wear cool beads,and growing up in the North the most important reason is weight control! When is tighter u watch it,but it keeps your waist trimmed
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by deathstroke(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Osheey pastor
Pls where in the bible can we read that?
Don't tell me you wear bead round your waist please cry
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

oga face front abeg..... if u disagree with me, u state your own facts. Nonsense

this world is too simple o.... Na people day make am hard.
ok t, hanks! I love you!
I hope your tits huge plus your booty
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
maybel:
I would have agreed with you completely until I experienced something that will forever change my opinion about that. I met a lady sometime ago,very beautiful I must say. We started dating and along the line I saw some beads around her waist but I wasn't comfortable seeing those beads. She told me it was ordinary but my mind kept telling me these ain't ordinary. One day, I asked her to remove those beads and she asked why? I told her I was not comfortable with the beads. To cut the story short those beads were lazed with charms. She called one day and told me she wanted to confess to me that she wanted to destroy my home after seeing those beads but God was on my side. I asked her what I did to her and she said nothing. she said they have a slogan in their cult that says "my own sadness is their own happiness ". As I write this testimony, God has used me to remove the lady from that group .She told me all the weapons she used against me didn't work on me. Her confessions were shocking and unbelievable. If I heard those confessions from another person I wouldn't believe it. I thank God I wasn't her scapegoat. My perception does not negate the fact that some beads are ordinary.

Thanks for sharing this story.

my friend case is different because he slept with the girl and when they separated...... the girl almost killed him to d extent of coming to him physically. she was later delivered and she confessed.

And some people are here quoting me unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by micxwell(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Beads are demonic and from the kingdom of darkness
Bros........ cheesy
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gwan2:
For some ladies is for fashion while for some is purely diabolical...
I had worked in a bank, there I met dis very beautiful Hausa fulani girl. To cut the long story short, we became straffing partners knowing no long term plans for the relationship being that she is a Moslem.
She gat beads around her waist, straff dis girl from now to eternity, she can neva take in for u.
I initially nurse fear whenever I cum inside her but she always give me a no shaking expression...most time even while on ovulation, she don't give a damn..I will always persuade her to take pills after every straff but 4 where....Na me go come dey fear sef.......Until I realized there was more to dat her beads than jus fashion cos we hardly sex when she is not on it.
Did I forgot to mention she was a virgin before we met...yes she was. Wondered how a damsel could pull through all the pressures of guys and still maintain her sanity....Aisha u rock.

What kind of mentality is this?!?!?!? How can you try to impregnate a girl that you are not married to?!?!?!? What kind of country is this? Don't you people ever learn?
They have also told you people that the rate of HIV is high in this country and yet you people don't want to listen. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
maybel:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Organs(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.

Awesome. Good to Know. I for like meet you. How you see am? No do yanga oh...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

Thanks for sharing this story.

my friend case is different because he slept with the girl and when they separated...... the girl almost killed him to d extent of coming to him physically. she was later delivered and she confessed.

And some people are here quoting me unnecessary.

shocked shocked
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
victorazy:

So so true because I had the experience.
I slept with babe that wore beads and the following night night I saw myself in the midle of ocean imediate I woke and start praying against it, since then I did nor experience it again.

Naso.....

the girl almost killed my friend
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by QueenFusa16(f): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
deathstroke:
Don't tell me you wear bead round your waist please cry
I do....
Sho bad? ??
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by toprealman: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c
She loves you.....lol....guy grow up!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yemsai(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Paretomaster:

Me I love them on ma bae..

ma ex use to wear one ( silver), I asked her to get more ASAP...

Nice..
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ultimategeneral: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
And this shit made front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.