Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76482 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ladyF(f): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
GeoOla25:

hmmm..waiting for LadyF to comment, then i draw my final conclusion.

Lol... What if i tell you I wear or used to wear beads?

Nothing there jor!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by thunderbabs: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Omo, run ooo. Na true talk ur friend yarn you oo if you still feel ur glory is useful to you....you gbensh her with dt bead on, she don use wi-fi transfer ur glory to d spirit world...gba be

If u dont bliv me....stay off my mentions....girls dz days be agents of darkness

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ephi123(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
davidif:

What kind of mentality is this?!?!?!? How can you try to impregnate a girl that you are not married to?!?!?!? What kind of country is this? Don't you people ever learn?
They have also told you people that the rate of HIV is high in this country and yet you people don't want to listen. Na wa o.

grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Beads are demonic and from the kingdom of darkness
Bro,ur skool of thot is pretty wrong!Beads aren't demonic,mayb d way u were brought up is d reason for ur reaction. Neva judge pple just with ur mentality alone, feel free to get more from pple in oda environments.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Klington: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...
... So u r in chains, interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Klington:
... So u r in chains, interesting grin
Nah... Tell Dat To Ma Waist
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
deparagon:

Buh d slave trade era had gone eva since na?
Am Bringing It Back
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Rashyd123(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
for me personally, I don't see anything wrong with bead wearing
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
DLuciano:
i beg loose him from that chain
He's Enjoying It O... Especially Wen I'm At D Top... Dnt Ask Me Anytin O
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by flawlessT(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
schumastic:

where should i come?
Come to my house na
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
prolove22:
can l see it?only me i will nt tell him.
Follow Me Na
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by midehi2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
solzmuller:
it's prostitute that wear it most u can see a decent girl with such
so me that wears bead is not decent or a prostitute, na waooo

My man likes it, it turns him on alot, he actually took me to where we bought it together .... come and see him during doggy style grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
ephi123:

grin

Girl, I tire o. I just can't understand the naija mentality sef. How could anyone fail to protect himself knowing the risks of having a child out of wedlock or worse, contracting a venereal disease and yet it seems as if some people no dey hear.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by SAMDOL(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
There is nothing wrong in it...I personally dnt wear bt I hav friends dat do...
Some wear it for fashion while some say it makes an ass bigger....
I even hav a friend dat her bf personally bought it for her..dat he likes it..
So u see...is nt a bad thing..

I soooo like it and it is a big turn on for me
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by yondiamekenpach: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
guy its ntn .....my mum, step mum have been wearing eleke edi since...its ntn...better hold ur woman before u guy that told u to leave her will hijack her from u
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by schumastic(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Come to my house na

where do you think have been standing all his while, am outside your building come n open the gate
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Koolking:
Some of the beaded girls are insidiously diabolical. Some are designed by family for protection of their girl children from evil. As you know evil begets evil.

Nowadays, apart from the fashion inclination of some, some wear it to attract and control men they like.

A female friend of mine once told me, she wears bead in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy and against evil tendencies of most men. The beads were actually cooked up in incantation by the grandma.

I giggled when I read so much unenlightened comments here that there is nothing wrong in a girl wearing beads. Some are fashion, some are diabolical. Op, find out from your supposed girlfriend which category she falls into.
my brother God bless u. U know exactly what u are talking about majority of ladies who wear beads around d waist are diabolical in nature. Most times these beads are used to bewitch whoever they sleep with. A close friend of mine had an encounter with one of such ladies that almost ruined his destiny. After sleeping with d particular lady misfortunes kept following him all d interviews he attended during d period from pz industries to kpmg he was always dropped at d third stage. He was always having spiritual attacks at night. It took a man of God to reveal these things to him. Funny enough when he confronted d lady in question she confessed that it was given to her by her mother for divine protection. I enjoin guys to be careful of such ladies as I said earlier majority of them that wear beads on their waist are diabolical in nature. A lot of guys have ruined their lives and destinies just for a few minutes of pleasure. Experience is not always d best teacher

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by shinarlaura(f): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Lady

Oui Mon presidant
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by SAMDOL(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.

wasere! correct babe
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by pstnicodemus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
I see...not bad for a pastor wink
my dear, how i can do na. you can Google Pastor Nicodemus and know the type of PASTOR you are dealing with
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ephi123(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
davidif:

Girl, I tire o. I just can't understand the naija mentality sef. How could anyone fail to protect himself knowing the risks of having a child out of wedlock or worse, contracting a venereal disease and yet it seems as if some people no dey hear.

The funny thing is how he repeatedly had unprotected sex, not once, not twice. Infaaact. I am speechless
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by SAMDOL(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Something I can't do without... Oya make una call me witchy witchy

wa gbayi! smooth bae

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by oluwasegun007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...

really...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by oluwasegun007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
I cant date a lady that wears one, however I can buy for my wife....I would love my wife to have one especially if she has a truck behind her.... grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by wizod(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Most girls wear it 2 prevent unwanted pregnancy and most of d beads are charms prepared by dia mother and can only be broken by dat same mother only when she gets married or when she wants 2 get pregnant but assuming d mother is late b4 den, a native doctor or a traditional man will destroy it.
Am talking from where i came from.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
oluwasegun007:

really...
Ask Me Again
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by bidak(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Some guys can be funny sha must you tell us she message you first and got your number and even saying she loves you like its a big deal
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by oluwasegun007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Ask Me Again

really... grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Duru009(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
There is no responsible girl or lady that will wear such...

Most girls wear those chains to avoid pregnancy and also some wear it to trap men.....

Any girl telling you , is for fashion is not telling you the truth!!!!!!!! ""

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by arazanbal: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guy the spirit control d physical,u might not understand it until it become a problem 4u.tak d advice of dt guy dt said RUN 4UR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
oluwasegun007:

really... grin
Wetin U Chop Dis Nite?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Wetin U Chop Dis Nite?

beans and garri....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.