Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76479 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by SAMDOL(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mskrisx:
Bia Op! angry no vez me for this Alaba go slow wey I dey ooo. Mtcheeew! Papi wata grin

Op, have you ever imagined your lady shaking her butts seductively at u with her waist beads on? smiley

OK, naaa.....u still gat a long way sad

I wear silver chain on my left ankle and a gold one at the right...then sillver beads on my waist. Now, how does that make me demonic since I still have to jump okada everyday instead of flying? undecided. See me on my anklets on a casual day and faint wink

I duff my cap. u are hotter than fire
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
oluwasegun007:

beans and garri....
No Wonder
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
ephi123:

The funny thing is how he repeatedly had unprotected sex, not once, not twice. Infaaact. I am speechless

Man, the comments you read on nairaland are so stunning at times ehn.

You had to read his defense when I checked him about his comments. He got so defensive and tried to pull a wool over my eyes as if I didn't just read what I just read.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Queentito(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Honestly, there's no big deal in it. Some men even buy it for their gf/wife

On a lighter mood, na because of ordinary chain you dey fear? If I come wear my itel S31 around my waist because of thieves Nko and I'm your gf *lol
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Kherry: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
why is it that everything is now from d Kingdom of darkness....using waist bead is not a bad thing.....i use waist chain cos my guy loves it so much...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Chuknovski(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
maybel:
I would have agreed with you completely until I experienced something that will forever change my opinion about that. I met a lady sometime ago,very beautiful I must say. We started dating and along the line I saw some beads around her waist but I wasn't comfortable seeing those beads. She told me it was ordinary but my mind kept telling me these ain't ordinary. One day, I asked her to remove those beads and she asked why? I told her I was not comfortable with the beads. To cut the story short those beads were lazed with charms. She called one day and told me she wanted to confess to me that she wanted to destroy my home after seeing those beads but God was on my side. I asked her what I did to her and she said nothing. she said they have a slogan in their cult that says "my own sadness is their own happiness ". As I write this testimony, God has used me to remove the lady from that group .She told me all the weapons she used against me didn't work on me. Her confessions were shocking and unbelievable. If I heard those confessions from another person I wouldn't believe it. I thank God I wasn't her scapegoat. My perception does not negate the fact that some beads are ordinary.

am delighted to hear your testimony ,and am in no doubt of it, am also excited that you have not kicked against the generality of girls using it,may God continue to keep us

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ephi123(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
davidif:

Man, the comments you read on nairaland are so stunning at times ehn.

You had to read his defense when I checked him about his comments. He got so defensive and tried to pull a wool over my eyes as if I didn't just read what I just read.

I went back to the previous pages to find his response, just read it. You know when people are called out on something very obvious, they become defensive. For his own sake though, I hope he's changed his attitude to his personal health. Hopefully your comment to him will ring a warning bell somewhere in his head.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Iamthoney(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Beads are demonic and from the kingdom of darkness
Naso....shey dem get bead making factory for there too and also shey you don visit the kingdom?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by flawlessT(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
SAMDOL:

wa gbayi! smooth bae
Your bros them here go say u don commit o grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by maybel(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chuknovski:

am delighted to hear your testimony ,and am in no doubt of it, am also excited that you have not kicked against the generality of girls using it,may God continue to keep us
Amen. I just told you about 2 percent of what she confessed to me . Things are really happening.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by kennybab: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
shamecurls:
Almost all the Olosho for Allen, Toyin, Opebi, Empire, Kakawa, Fagba e.t.c wear beads so I don't see any biggy there.

It's all Fashion!
Shuo..... Bros e...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by whizcartel(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm always attracted to chicks that put on waist beads... That's sh*t is sexy.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
ephi123:

I went back to the previous pages to find his response, just read it. You know when people are called out on something very obvious, they become defensive. For his own sake though, I hope he's changed his attitude to his personal health. Hopefully your comment to him will ring a warning bell somewhere in his head.

I sure hope so for his sake cos six years is a long time.

But men those his initial comments were just stunning. Absolutely stunning to read.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ukalejohn(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by ephi123(f): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
davidif:

I sure hope so for his sake cos six years is a long time.

But men those his initial comments were just stunning. Absolutely stunning to read.

Loool! Nairaland is a land of wonders cheesy
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by davidif: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
ephi123:

Loool! Nairaland is a land of wonders cheesy

Abi o.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Charles4075(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I can't wear that shït on my waist. A tattoo would be preferable.
Bead is shiit and tattoo is da bomb abi?

Just imagine this.

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:

Lol...like I said...I dont..
waow u most be a christain for saying that!!!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
dukeo:

Only possessed? I also see them as whores
hahahah guyman,,,ya own plenty ooo,,,which one be whores??
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loshybab(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
the use of waist beads is #African.If my woman uses it,the reasons behind her decision will determine mine but on a general note,i think i find it #sexy and #appealing grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LePrezident(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oui Mon presidant

I have been quoting you but youve not been responding.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lolss... Me I dey cut am steady.. My habit sha grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by kantin: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Beads is a tradition ettire in African countries, in during the day of our forefathers lady's wore for fashion and without it they feel there dressing is not complete, guys don't be scared. Go for her if you like her
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by prolove22(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Follow Me Na
follow u go wher?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
No Wonder

what else is it if there is no wonder
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
humilitypays:
His friend is not a cave man like u think. You ladies need to understand how men reason if u want to have the best men in your life.

I know rugged guys who club, have been to so many countries and have dated lots of girls that wear tattoo, beads, leg chains, nose chains, anklets, dated white ladies, junkies, etc but when these guys want to settle down for marriage, they tell u they can't marry those type of girls they had been dating and spoiling. These guys date models, actresses, so called hottie girls for the fun, but when it's time to marry, they will never consider a girl that wear chains on leg, tattoo, beads on waist, nose ring, etc, not because they are cave men or too local, but because men are mostly wired that way; to seek for perceived decent woman for keeps.

And don't say what people say about u don't matter, it matters cos people judge u even before knowing u or your intention based on how u dress and behave, and u can be killed by mere judging u even before knowing your intention.

If Police visit a crime scene, and they find 5 guys, 3 of the guys have tattoo all over their body, and 2 don't have tattoo‎, I tell u that Police will arrest the 3 guys with tattoo all over their body first b4 considering the other 2 guys without tattoo.

‎That's life for u; we live by hasty generalization, whether it's fallacy or truth.

Errm... Honey, it is a cultural norm where I come from. Does it make me irresponsible too?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Olubee22. Come and see o. This is what I have been telling you. I love it when a girl puts on waist bead. It turns me on. grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Na one of these modern gospel church u dey go baa? Na una go see ordinary housefly and say na demonic housefly. You go soon get psycho if you continue like this o.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by flyforall: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
My brother,
not everything has to be attributed to the spiritual.
Personally i like ladies who put it on.
If you dont like it take it off and do the deed.
men have cut a lot of beads all in a days work.
look on the bright side you can use it as a steering grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Goldienana(f): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2017
I fancy it alot same time use it to watch my weight. If it's tight then am adding.

loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Coolgent(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c

Beads na normal tin nw! But watch out for any gal wearing chain at her ankle; its trademark for lesbians.
But for beads na for beautification!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by iukpe: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Jeddy100:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.