Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76469 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by victorazy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:

Naso.....

the girl almost killed my friend

How ur friend own hapen!

Mine, I just woke up and shouted "marine spirit not here"I have to pray and bind it.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Most girls on beads are good on bed!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by deathstroke(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked I no marry again
QueenFusa16:

I do....
Sho bad? ??
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by richie9093(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c

My man, this girl go unilag? something tells me I know her.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Ajsmart(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
I love waist beads on my woman. The way that butt wiggles with the beads following her curves drives me absolutely bananas grin grin

If it's jazz I don't wanna go back to normal wink

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by QueenFusa16(f): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
deathstroke:
shocked I no marry again
Lol... .
Oya, who will marry me oooo?
Ileke idi girl grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by NemzySeries(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
u neva hear d sound wey beads dey make as a result of gud d!cking abi
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by kendyflash: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Really, i do not see any thing wrong in a girl wearing waist bead. It is seen to most girls as sexy and seductive.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Organs:

Awesome. Good to Know. I for like meet you. How you see am? No do yanga oh...

See my moniker na, I love being anonymous.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Gwan2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
davidif:

What kind of mentality is this?!?!?!? How can you try to impregnate a girl that you are not married to?!?!?!? What kind of country is this? Don't you people ever learn?
They have also told you people that the rate of HIV is high in this country and yet you people don't want to listen. Na wa o.
David, I will try my best to be diplomatic and tactful with my response, though i could be notorious on d flip side of me.
Go over my post again, this time read and reproof it 8 times then memorize wat u've read and make sure u comprehend every word.....afterwards come back a give me a suitable response that befits my initial post.
Thanks.
Note, the incidence I narrated was 6 years ago. Aisha is now married with a kid. .
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by NemzySeries(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ajsmart:
I love waist beads on my woman. The way that butt wiggles with the beads following her curves drives me absolutely bananas grin grin

If it's jazz I don't wanna go back to normal wink
hahahahahahahahaha, badt guy, we don already kw wetin go kill u. grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by deathstroke(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Lol... .
Oya, who will marry me oooo?
Ileke idi girl grin
angry come make we go church joor, how much your kinsmen say na the bride price sef? grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
victorazy:

How ur friend own hapen!

Mine, I just woke up and shouted "marine spirit not here"I have to pray and bind it.

my friend case is that he slept with the girl and when they separated...... the girl almost killed him to d extent of coming to him physically. she was later delivered and she confessed.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by deparagon(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
mhizchristabel:
As Am Typin Dis Nw... Dere Is A Chain On Ma Waist. I Use Bead And Chain But I Use Chain Mostly. Ma Man Likes It Very Much. I Wear It because I Like It And Nothin More...

Buh d slave trade era had gone eva since na?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by schumastic(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Come see am na grin

where should i come?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
In PH waist bead indicates that the girl should be priced and not loved. Anklet here signifies bisexual or lesbian girl.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol
Some use it for fashion
Some use it to caution themselves when they are gaining extra fat around the waist

I used it for both

And, many carries a spiritual meaning

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by herlarho(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
my bro let me gist you, I LOVE LADIES USING WAIST BEAD ITS ROMANTIC
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Bamilajunior(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Whenever u want to make love, pull the beads up to her breast level (ryt under her breasts). that will void the potency of the beads in case it isn't ordinary. but still yet, its best u stay away frm girls who wear beads, nose rings, 2 or more earrings, leg chain or irregular accessories. not all of them are evil, most are. n the worst part is they are being used to get guys by greater forces without their knowledge. n the only source of connection these forces hv with d gals is accessories like beads and chains, so its best u steer clear n date girls with normal love for accessories, they are safer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by shinarlaura(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
I see nothing wrong with that. I have one too
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by jakandeola(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
shinarlaura:
oya let me see it hahaha
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by shinarlaura(f): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
jakandeola:
oya let me see it hahaha

Hahahaha cry
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by manpito: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
if u see something, say something
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by soflygerian(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Don't know bout y'all bt I think beads are sexy around the waist..oh
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LePrezident(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lady
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by valkaka(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
95% of ghana girls wear beads on their waste,apparently they are proud to wear it and it gives them incontrovertible joy.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by kojusoluwa7(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bros no mind dem,beads and waist chains na d Koko. Even if my girlfriend no get,I go personally buy for her. I like am die
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jeddy100:
Beads are demonic and from the kingdom of darkness
Na so Mr gay undecided
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.
Hmmm I love girls with beads.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
cezarman:
A girl told me it's mostly worn by prostitutes to trap their customers... She say anybody wey fvck that type go spend em last cash untop the toto. But ion believe that shii though!
Hahaha very funny cheesy
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
As for me, I can't watch my wife wearing that poo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.