Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (35843 Views)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
If dem form gang rape on top of the girl, the nation will be crying. But as the girl flee, the guy own don be.lol
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by shamecurls(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2017

She is definitely joking

Am very certain about that, cos if she happens not to be, Correct sophisticated beating will glue her body and soul

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Godsate: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Young03:
This girls arent loyal

Don't blame the girl. The guy is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Kondomatic(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Did she collect the gifts at gun point?
Bleep off
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by flawlessT(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
E don lose am na... Make him rest
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by dayleke: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
If I were that girl, I will return the gifts, dash him extra 1 million and tell him to shove it up his insecure a**.

Werey angry

If u get the 1 million to dash him, you wouldn't have let him spend that much in the 1st place...
All for bafday ....,
You would have spent ur own money to show you can take care of yourself .

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is happening in the Zoo Republic and between Afonjas.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by flawlessT(f): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Help me ask ooo
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by KAYD007(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
if i were the man, i would ask for the said gifts back. if she refuses, you pick her up with stern looking mopols when she return from her travels.

You have the right to ask for those gifts back. angry
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by mailingdgreat: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
700k u said? What was her pussy coated with dat ur dumb brain got so scattered and obsessed to lavish such cash?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by misteryman: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good for you

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by flawlessT(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Gift is not refundable, she didnt point a gun at u so move on
True talk
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I mark your face , you belong to this category.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Berbierklaus(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bleep off
Bleep off to where?
I can imagine this scenario already,the guy even attested that he hasn't been good to her,do you know if she had also spent so much on him?

He should go to Dubai and collect the 700k nah grin
Some girls are like that,you treat them bad,they won't say anything,but one chance o Bleep you up,you are a gonna

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Lunagirl(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
dayleke:

If u get the 1 million to dash him, you wouldn't have let him spend that much in the 1st place...
All for bafday ....,
You would have spent ur own money to show you can take care of yourself .

No matter how much a woman has, it is still sweet to have a man spend on you. Ask Jennifer Lopez how she felt when Drake bought her $100,000 jewelry. It's not like she can't afford it. It just feels good.

But it feels better to know that you cannot be disrespected for it.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Gemc3(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
700k. Imm no see land buy for Agbara? Tho me I think he is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by LordAdam16: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
If I were that girl, I will return the gifts, dash him extra 1 million and tell him to shove it up his insecure a**.

Werey angry

Is it possible to be insecure about #700k in this economy?

I wouldn't ask for the gifts back if I were in his shoes. But calling him insecure for asking for the gifts back is unfair. Especially considering the circumstances.

For the girl mind sha, she b hot commodity. 700k 1 week, Dubai d next. I hope say she go branch Monaco or fly private at some point in her career.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by KAYD007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Help me ask ooo

ladies and gifts are like poo and flies....that's why some devilish people dey use them do rituals yaffu yaffu angry
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by KingsJohnson(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Money way you for use do ponzi dey smile, you carry go girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
xstry:
serves him right. money wey e for use buy wrapper for him mama lipsrsealed
hıs sense has been gıven to a goat!
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Chingyyang(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg the story isn't real......... With all due respect Bleep outta here mehn! 700k?in this recession?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Kondomatic(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Bleep off to where?
I can imagine this scenario already,the guy even attested that he hasn't been good to her,do you know if she had also spent so much on him?

He should go to Dubai and collect the 700k nah grin
Some girls are like that,you treat them bad,they won't say anything,but one chance o Bleep you up,you are a gonna
She will stay in Dubai till eternity if she does not want to feature in a tragic jealous ex lover story.

It's not right to collect gift from someone you don't like, break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend who's not treating you right instead of duping them.

Not everyone can forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Lunagirl(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Is it possible to be insecure about #700k in this economy?

I wouldn't ask for the gifts back if I were in his shoes. But calling him insecure for asking for the gifts back is unfair. Especially considering the circumstances.

For the girl mind sha, she b hot commodity. 700k 1 week, Dubai d next. I hope say she go branch Monaco or fly private at some point in her career.

-Lord

You are giving someone a gift that you can't readily let go off. Who send you work? Abi is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by henribj(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
xstry:
serves him right. money wey e for use buy wrapper for him mama lipsrsealed

how you take know say e no buy rapper for im mama? abi im mama come complain give you?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by LockDown69(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
One chance gf grin
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Certifiedboss: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
bbbabes:
A young man who chose to remain anonymous, narrated how he lost his girlfriend to another guy despite spending N700,000 on her birthday.

According to a mail sent to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, a young man recounted how his girlfriend ran off to Dubai with another guy even after he had spent N700,000 on her birthday.

He claims his girlfriend left for a romantic trip with the other guy and has simply refused to return the expensive birthday gifts he gave her.

Na wa o! What do you think?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/girl-dumps-boyfriend-after-collecting.html

Since you have as much as 700k to throw on gift on a woman that's not your wife then live with it

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Harrynight(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
700k for a girl birthday or their wedding?
Am not understanding Mbok!

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by mctowel01: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

No matter how much a woman has, it is still sweet to have a man spend on you. Ask Jennifer Lopez how she felt when Drake bought her $100,000 jewelry. It's not like she can't afford it. It just feels good.

But it feels better to know that you cannot be disrespected for it.
Is Jennifer Lopez and Drake's relationship now your benchmark of what should be?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Berbierklaus(f): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
She will stay in Dubai till eternity if she does not want to feature in a tragic jealous ex lover story.

It's not right to collect gift from someone you don't like, break up with a boyfriend or girlfriend who's not treating you right instead of duping them.

Not everyone can forgive and forget.
And not everybody will feature on a tragic jealous ex lover story.

Girls don do this kin thing wells,the guy just dey make mouth abeg
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by rosalieene(f): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
very funny!
he fell into the hands of a wrong girl grin grin
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by LordAdam16: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lunagirl:

You are giving someone a gift that you can't readily let go off. Who send you work? Abi is it by force?

Yes. Na by force.

The mentality of the average lady is if he can't get me X gift, he doesn't care. So, it's not a do if you have. It is a do even if you don't have.

For some guys, they see such as a social contract. If you think I must spend to prove my loyalty, then you must at least have a heart to stop collecting or even return when you don't care about my loyalty.

Drake is worth tens of millions, he got J Lo $100,000 jewelry. Many ladies in Nigeria if they were in J Lo's shoes will be like is Drake (my man) not richer than Tyga who got a Ferrari for his gf. Why is he insulting me with a $100k jewelry.

That's exactly how the lady would have sounded if the guy had spent 70k instead of 700k on d bday. After all, na Dubai dude d gal hook up with after the awoof.

Again I say, tagging him insecure because he asked for his 700k back is unfair.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.