Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. (4428 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I feel I've been wasting my life reading boring books and listening to lousy teachings by all this lecturers teaching me shitts I already know.

I don't belong here.
This shithole called classroom ain't my thing.

Time to give it a break and pursue my career.
Time to walkout of this dulling education to pursue what I love doing most and which Is Music.

I got dreams .

Thought I would need education but right now I feel my life is on a standstill cuz of education.

I'm taking a long break
I may reconsider later in future.
Right now, "So long to dulling ".
those who criticize and castigate you now, will sure take back these harsh words and praise u in the later last... God is your strength bro. One love!
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Amarabae(f): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:

u believe that made up story? I think they saw his old post where he posted account details so they created a moniker and used the detail to beg money making it look like it's him. It's that simple
I doubt it. The details of the guy he was begging money from is still there.
I downloaded the screenshot before the remove the post.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by EasyMind(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:

u believe that made up story? I think they saw his old post where he posted account details so they created a moniker and used the detail to beg money making it look like it's him. It's that simple

One thing that is sure is if the person one is lying to doesn't know... He who lies know
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by cezarman(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2017
jakandeola:
a man of 30 dat refuse to grow up schl is not for empty mind like u cos is a waste wit no impart to ur sence

Oga, type your words correctly. Stop abbreviating, you're not a kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by naija1stpikin: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:

u don't get it. Ok, I will break it down

I gave out my account details to someone some years ago maybe for some business transactions

Someone who has always hated on me came across it some years after

The person created a moniker and made people think it's me behind it

The person went ahead soliciting for money

Then the person went ahead to call nairalanders to see

Ask yourself this, of all people begging for money, how could anybody have singled out that particular account number? How could the person have figured it correspond with another one posted in 2014 or thereabouts? Does that person have all account numbeRs in his head that he could easily tell which matches which?

When these people want to pull you down, hey will go any length to do that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by naija1stpikin: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2017
EasyMind:

One thing that is sure is if the person one is lying to doesn't know... He who lies know

yes, that's true
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
yes you were exposed to be "Younghustler" and you were begging money for school fees with the SAME FIRST BANK ACC.NUMBER you have used on this ur account.. Mods took the thread down.
What kind of fake life is this.

All your plans to pull me down will surely fail.
Why didn't you call me out when you saw the thread.
Im here all day but didn't get to see the thread.

I've gone back to my main moniker that was banned to see if I got a mention there but nothing.

You guys tried this thing in 2015 due to hate but I make the guy responsible pay for trying to pull me down ... Screenshot below..
One even threatened me.. On that thread see screen shot below

The link won't copy so I had to screenshot..

Una too small.

1 Share

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Jodha(f): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
Dreyl:
He asked for opinions not insults, reason why i said ugly girls are lousy and insultive. cheesy

Use this [/b]k[b].. to.. nurse yhur swollen nose..

Thank me later smiley
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Dreyl(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:

Thank me later smiley
Lol my pretty nose is still finer than your uglee face, deal with that. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:

Thank me later smiley
lol you too dey find trouble cheesy grin
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by naija1stpikin: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:

Thank me later smiley

wit your overlapping teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by BWare: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
jakandeola:
iv not bin der too dis year. Is romance room am talking about I hope u are reading for ur weac and jamb hahahah adviser wey neva enta schl after 10yrs.
grin You know say your time don pass when it comes to education, old man grin plus say your head don block.
See as you dy whine the other day because smart guys dupe you of 10k wey you take buy special center form for your olodo sister grin Abeg just remain single as you dy now make you no go multiply your kind full earth grin
Broke old uneducated fool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by BWare: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:

u don't get it. Ok, I will break it down

I gave out my account details to someone some years ago maybe for some business transactions

Someone who has always hated on me came across it some years after

The person created a moniker and made people think it's me behind it

The person went ahead soliciting for money

Then the person went ahead to call nairalanders to see

Ask yourself this, of all people begging for money, how could anybody have singled out that particular account number? How could the person have figured it correspond with another one posted in 2014 or thereabouts? Does that person have all account numbeRs in his head that he could easily tell which matches which?

When these people want to pull you down, hey will go any length to do that
We just have a few discerning minds here
Amarabae:
You're a newbie, you don't know what happens here
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by jakandeola(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
BWare:
grin You know say your time don pass when it comes to education, old man grin plus say your head don block.
See as you dy whine the other day because smart guys dupe you of 10k wey you take buy special center form for your olodo sister grin Abeg just remain single as you dy now make you no go multiply your kind full earth grin
Broke old uneducated fool grin
neva in ur lyf talk shit about my sister u bars.tard sware dat u neva eva use rons at a point we all do it nobody holy pass u tink a guy can cheat me d guy hav almost paid all back cos am,not a guy u mess wit. u no say me I sabi handle u, I see u as too small for me. I play wit u but when I start my madness u go run. is u dat will remain single. wen dat time come ur d fitst person I will invite so shame catch you. mkpl
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by iamdurent(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Listen to my first attempt at music.. (Diva)

Link

https://my.notjustok.com/track/22576/chuka-airforce1-such-a-diva

Album possible this year..
not bad. But no be bomb sha. Try harder
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by iamdurent(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What's CORROS? cry

ROTFL. grin lol
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
iamdurent:
not bad. But no be bomb sha. Try harder

Small Boy cheesy
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by iamdurent(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Small Boy cheesy
angry
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Esty20(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
endure the rubbish a little more!,u can still release album while in school bro,its about grace not skills,most song we hear r nothing to write home about but grace is on them,release ur music but finish ur school!thanks
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
yes you were exposed to be "Younghustler" and you were begging money for school fees with the SAME FIRST BANK ACC.NUMBER you have used on this ur account.. Mods took the thread down.
What kind of fake life is this.
could be setup sha
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by BWare: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
jakandeola:
neva in ur lyf talk shit about my sister uz bars.tard sware dat u neva eva use rons at a point we all do it nobody holy pass u tink a guy can cheat me d guy hav almost paid all back cos am,not a guy u mess wit. u no say me I sabi handle u, I see u as too small for me. I play wit u but when I start my madness u go run. is u dat will remain single. wen dat time come ur d fitst person I will invite s to shame catch you. mkpl
Save the excuses for the unborn dimwits… Your sister has failed jamb repeatedly hence your decision to opt for a special center… let me not tell you my score because put together all your sister's failures for 10years and she still hasn't covered ⅛ of my score grin

If you do and when you do, I'll have to turn down your invitation, reason being i can't bear to witness a union of dimwits, foreseeing a burden on earth(your offsprings)… I know you want to shock your peers in duncedom by having a dignitary present when you tie the knot, but I can't condescend so low grin

So it took the old twerp over 24hours to draft me a poorly constructed reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by lastkingsman: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
So you are still an undergraduate? No wonder

Ask him wetin be his GP? grin
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by GBADEYZ: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
maybe dis guy's carry over too heavy for him to carry you know dat kind carry over wey dey reach 3 lines with etc.

and cgpa Na titre value 0.99 gp of 1.55

And dude may spend 8 years studying 4 years course with cert of attendance,pass abi withdraw

its better you quit now my brother before its too late
And on the other hand d guy can be a good student who is excelling academically

any which way best of luck but if am to advise its better you stay and complete what you've started
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by airforce1pikin(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes boss...you taught me to follow my dreams. ..i dey believe you.
Re: Education Is Not For Me - I Quit. by H2Ossss(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
BWare:
Save the excuses for the unborn dimwits… Your sister has failed jamb repeatedly hence your decision to opt for a special center… let me not tell you my score because put together all your sister's failures for 10years and she still hasn't covered ⅛ of my score grin

If you do and when you do, I'll have to turn down your invitation, reason being i can't bear to witness a union of dimwits, foreseeing a burden on earth(your offsprings)… I know you want to shock your peers in duncedom by having a dignitary present when you tie the knot, but I can't condescend so low grin

So it took the old twerp over 24hours to draft me a poorly constructed reply.

No now..... That's wicked faa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] / If Your Wife Bought This Bed? / Redpill Is Stupid! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.