Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex (3352 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by Kennyodinye(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

I give up. Please don't mention me again. Just take your wahala to the next bus-stop.
Run Along Luna-tic..You Bore Me
Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by SuperPanther: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Felincous:
[s]Girls can be funny when they need to get laid. Pls join me as we check out those crazy fins dey do 4 sex;

1.THE WORD "STRANGER" IS NOT IN THEIR DICTIONARY.
Many gals hav bin raped, killed, nd treated badly because they act as if they have four heads as they travel far to meet som1 they barely knw or total stranger all because of sex. Hope u remember our late sis frm Abuja to Lagos RIP sister

2. SAYING THEY ARE FEELING COLD WHEN THEY WANT SEX.
Is it not stupid to say I have head ache wen I'm hungry?

3. CALLING JESUS,JEEZ AND SUBUANAILAHI WHEN D ACTION IS ON
are they in Church or mosque? nd some will say " u hav killd meee" lol.

4. THEY PRETEND AS IF THEY DONT LIKE SEX
Naija gals dont act as if they like sex unlike guys buh wen they get inside they are ready to devour their prey

5. THOUGHT DAT EVRY TALL GUY IS ENDOWED BLOW

6. THINKING THAT THE GUY MUST PAY ATLEAST FOR T/FARE AFTER THE ACT.

Pls add urs....[/s]
Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by BWare: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
diamondstar90:
No am not taking it personal but you that talks of people own should first talk about your self,
I get your point, i think a thread for the guys have been created sometime.
Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
This write up is fvcked up
Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Well 4 me d craziest was when she called me crying that her ex was banging her gates n threatening to come thru d fence....only 4 me to come prepared with a friend in d rain ..she just jumped on me n started kissing me... D rest na story wink
Re: 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex by Chuknovski(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
where them girls come defend

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.