Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage (49929 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Donjazzy12:
The OP is a liar, she is still in love with her boss! If you had sex with your boss and you kept it away from your hubby, that is because you want to go on having sex with him!

The best thing the husband has to do is to divorce this evil woman that lies to herself and everybody.

Because if she is really remorseful and feels guilty about the affair with her boss, she would on her own have resigned.

Oga husband if you are reading this quickly divorce that woman, she is still sleeping with her boss. Forget her story, many women love to live in denial.

God bless you for this ur comment, i have just said that ealier. This lady in question is still going out with her boss, and she is not ready to repent. Imagine her saying she still love her Job, even when her home is on fire. It just shows that she still has some skeleton in her cupboard.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lol.

You judge foolishly sometimes.

She said that her boss is threatening her marriage, that line alone should tell you a lot about the woman.

She's honestly not sorry.

She's not remorseful.

She's not ready to take the responsibility for her actions.

She shifts blame like a kid.

And finally, she's still seeing him that's why she said threatening.

No boss will Bleep you just twice and stop when you're still working for him.

It doesn't happen that way.

The reason she didn't tell her husband about him was because she was still seeing him and there are things she's getting from him that she's not ready sacrifice.

When I tell people that you feminists are the most hypocritical creatures since God destroyed the world with flood they won't believe me.

You dyt would have advised her to file divorce if it was her husband that was caught with his secretary or PA

Fear God.

Sir, this comment worth 1000 likes and i give it to you.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Saintmary:
For single ladies, married men should be a taboo, untouchable, never even get close to them to avoid stories like 'it just happened'. If not for anything, avoid them for the sake of the future (the past always haunts).
Right now, the husband is in a very hard position.
Madam OP, just take some days off and plead with your hubby, show remorse this time. Do anything your husband says to make amends, stay clear of your boss. It is well.

You has said well. But she needs to leave that boss completely. Otherwise hmmmm
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=cc150615 post=54226832]OP, many ppl have said this but I have to repeat it, the first thing you have to do is leave that job, afterall you said your husband has a good job. Reason being that your husband has every cause to think you're still sleeping with your boss even tho you said you stopped, cos if you lied about it before, you can lie about it again, that's how he'll think. But leaving your job would proof to him that you're really ready to stop. Now that doesn't mean he'll come around automatically, he needs time to heal and get over the hurt, so you need to keep being the loving wife that you are and wait for him to come around.
And the fact you mentioned that your gm was at your wedding and gave you gifts, don't think that should earn you credit, in fact it would annoy him the more, remember the saying that ;'the best place to hide something is in the open'. It's like an open insult to him dt a man you were having an affair with came to show like a good samaritan at your wedding. [/quote)

I give you 1000 likes for this comment, on like the other girl, what is that her name sef?

Thats how an inteligent person reasons
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Princewell2012(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Forgive and let go she still works with him , she sees him everyday , she talks fondly about him , please tell me you have a functioning brain

You dont mind that girl, she dont know what she is doing. I have corrected her, but she is still adamant. she might be the girl in question with a different moniker.
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by buoye1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Libo45:
'[b][/b]Just twice'!! I can't read hearts but u don't sound remorseful. What u did is wrong. U need to work hard to earn his trust again. Even if it means quitting ur job to show him he's no. 1 in ur life. Remember.. Trust is like a mirror, if its broken, it can be patched, but u'll still see d cracks... All the best !
I was taking her so serious till i saw "just twice" i became so cold and felt bad for the hubby.... Ive nothing more to say... Keep fncking your boss.....! No remorse at all

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Sir, this comment worth 1000 likes and i give it to you.
Lols..

Thanks
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Saintmary(f): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Princewell2012:

You has said well. But she needs to leave that boss completely. Otherwise hmmmm
the ball is in her court bro
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by Hannysmilez(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=zinachidi post=54222752][/quote]How will that even work? By installing CCTV in the office and showing him the tapes at the end of every month?
OP,Quitting might nt solve it but it sure will prove to maigida that you value your union above the screwed job.
BTW,why do peeps always type 'no insults please' especially when they know that what they typed deserves to be insulted?
Re: My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage by FloxxyD(f): 11:38pm On May 20, 2018
If u truly love your husband as u are indicating right now, I think d best thing is to quit that job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Her Mother Making Passes At Her Husband / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.