Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

A Man Caught His Wife Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Caught His Wife Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed (photo) (1924 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Caught His Wife Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed (photo) by jj120: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
A barber identified as Gbenga Akinade, on Friday told an Ibadan Grade C Customary Court, Agodi-Ibadan, that his wife Busayo had sex with her ex-husband on his (Gbenga’s) matrimonial bed.

While seeking dissolution of his six-year-old marriage on the ground of infidelity, Gbenga said he could no longer tolerate his wife’s adulterous way.

He told the court that he met the defendant when she was hawking herbal liquor (Agbo-jedi), and that both of them agreed to marry after few months of courtship.

He said, “I did not know that she was a divorcee with two kids until she got pregnant for me. I began to suspect her adulterous ways after she gave birth to our second child.
http://mystatenews.com/a-man-caught-his-wife-having-sex/

Re: A Man Caught His Wife Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed (photo) by Aniker(f): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
undecided
Re: A Man Caught His Wife Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
If it was on the sofa would it have made any difference?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juju Or Love ( See Photo) / Things You Should Know About An Olosho. / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.