Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? (1575 Views)

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / Life With Spoilt Neighbours / Life With Spoilt Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by mizchoc(f): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
This young lady wrote to joroolumofin asking for her advice on a matter..
According to her, she has never spent two days in a guy's house and she met someone she really likes but she's scared of visiting because she doesn't know how to do anything.

What would be your advice to her?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLdjEvgg56/

Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by temitope277(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2017
smh
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
She needs to do 6 months I.T in her grandmother's house..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Fvck fvck material

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by softwerk(f): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Some ladies' ONLY offering in a relationship is that piece of meat in between their thighs sad

And yet they go about claiming 'Slay Queen', 'Yellow Gang' and 'Pepper Them Gang' angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by mizchoc(f): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Santi69:
Fvck fvck material

Chai.. .there's God oh
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by luscioustrish(f): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol...this is actually funny grin
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by mizchoc(f): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
softwerk:
Some ladies' ONLY offering in a relationship is that piece of meat in between their thighs sad

And yet they go about claiming 'Slay Queen', 'Yellow Gang' and 'Pepper Them Gang' angry

True

Buh at least this one is even admitting her fault..she doesn't know if she should tell the guy or not..

According to her description, she can't even wash plate
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Spoilt or not, cleaning is no rocket science. I'm surprised she's even asking for opinions on this. How hard can it be to imagine soap, a kitchen sponge + running water? She should just go over there & take the whole thing as a training ground. Better still, she can start practising at home.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Chai, spoilt brat.
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by emeraldknytt(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
What a World!, If this piece ever gets to you.. consider it with utmost necessity.... Also to all ladies who, unfortunately, fall into the same category.

Aunty Alapa stainless, It is very rare to find a soulmate who is ready to stomach the knowledge that you are womanly not useful getting culinary jobs done and other petty house chores. For your family to punish you the an extent that you cannot wash plates, your offence must have been a very strong one and your Family doesn't really want the best for you and you are waltzing to their ballad... What a shame!

Thank God you know you are beyond spoilt (Rotten comes to mynd) but your saving grace is, you admitted it yourself. Now for the solution;

Being you will be the most conventional thing to do but in the process, to an average Nigerian, you will drastically lose your worth like NGN to USD. To make up for your shortcomings, find someone (a friend, your pre-husband or boyfriend) who can help you find FUN in doing these chores and cooking... Could be gisting/ discussing something fun while doing the dishes or cooking or washing... Just engage yourself in the FUN part of doing these chores to avoid boredom from making you give up on yourself (which you are evidently in your post). TRUST ME, If you are a SITTING DUCK or LAYING LOG, You brideprice is just a HandShake..... Double shame!!

Verdict: Double Up on menial chores and you'll know how it feels to truly be happy being a Woman.... My take

-Life isn't a carousel- going round and round and comes back to focus on you.

MY TRUTH IS BITTER LIKE ALOMO BITTERS++++ Nigerian Rappers... xD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
mizchoc:

True

Buh at least this one is even admitting her fault..she doesn't know if she should tell the guy or not..

According to her description, she can't even wash plate
lol its better she just opens up to him.. He will apply maturity and love to teach her how to wash plate and clothes and even how to cook..

1 Like

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by blackylola(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
I hv never seen a woman that can't wash plates, that's purely exaggeration. Apparently she can't bath herself, maybe she is an slowpoke
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Gshegg: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Let her take lessons from their maid at home. Simple thing, just swap places with her and voila!!! You don learn..
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
This one wah dey find help.. She try ooo
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by nepapole(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Ole buruku onibaje jatijati.
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
immediately i saw 'joro' I lost interest . I don't feed on lies

didnt even bother to read
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by mizchoc(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
immediately i saw 'joro' I lost interest . I don't feed on lies

didnt even bother to read

It's a real world.. .u may not understand Wt people go through unless u are in same condition..
Most of these stories are true
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by vani86: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
so Even in University, she went with a househelp
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Alphamale2017(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
mizchoc:

It's a real world.. .u may not understand Wt people go through unless u are in same condition..
Most of these stories are true
yea stories like these are numerous in reality. But if its joro, forget it.
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
The one thing I so much hate is when people don't tell u the simple truth even when u sought for it.

Sister, the truth is this, no man is ever happy( naija man wey dey mature) that his wife cannot do a single house chore.

House chores are the easiest thing anyone can learn or do. And if u can't do house chores what then can u do? In family or home , educations, money, sophistications just can't solve certain issues.

One thing is knowing how to do it and the other is actually doing it.

I know some men who married their women and still have house helps. It is not that their wives can't do anything .

We also have to know that all men/women are never the same. U might see a man who tolerates that, but can ur own man do same?

We only heard of that truth pusher in Onitsha who won 48 million in naijabet abi na bet naija, but the truth is that millions of people loose much more than that on daily basis.

Whatever rocks my boat might sink urs.

Young girl, face ur fears, go and Learn how to do those basic chores.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by MrSavage: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
mizchoc:
This young lady wrote to joroolumofin asking for her advice on a matter..
According to her, she has never spent two days in a guy's house and she met someone she really likes but she's scared of visiting because she doesn't know how to do anything.

What would be your advice to her?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLdjEvgg56/

Lalasticlala
mynd44
it's well
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
How will somebody's mother allow her daughter to be spoilt haba
Its wickedness because u knew everything u had to know and ur husband married u and that was because ur mom taught u, so how u be so heartless to ur daughter
Sha d girl should just go, d guy will knack d punna and send her spoilt ass away

This is why i always say
Guys will like pepper dem gang and slay queens when they are young, but when its time to marry they will fimd one plain jane, marry her and then upgrade her and u pepper dem will become old sugar moms(for the lucky ones) or plain broke old ladies with nothing to offer

That was how i was starting to like this girl, then we were gisting and she saud she could not cook afang and white soup, all the feelings just die dere

1 Like

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Cool23(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Instagram:a place where stupidity is exposed
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin Hmmm how i wish i gave a phuck..
Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by Splinz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Spoil child ko... remedy child ni... cheesy

Re: I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? by mizchoc(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Splinz:
Spoil child ko... remedy child ni... cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Na So You Bad Reach??? / Мy Eхperιence Wιтн An Average Nιgerιan Gιrl. / Ladies! Pls Give Us Answers: Why Do Most Of You Gradually Become Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.