Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36243 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by discusant: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
False propaganda is reason why Nigerians still believe that Buhari is still alive.

False propaganda brought Buhari to become president of Nigeria, in the midst of thousands of better qualified presidential materials.

False ptopaganda was what enabled Buhari to govern Nigetia from May 2015 till he travelled for holiday which became medical holiday.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by prodiga: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amen all of them will surely pay.we are watching in hd

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh

Are you one of them? grin

And do you really know what "Political correctness" mean?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Leez(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ransomed: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Congratulations to the forty guys. They will at least have something to hold body and soul together. Who has faircrook helped to get a job in this recession? Let him also hire eighty guys to counter the forty man gang with higher propanganda. Enemy of progress plenty for Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Jflex07(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
PDJT:

Are you one of them? grin
This is why I barely argue with sarki and Co.. i knew from the onset that something was at stake ,it wasn't just about love for Buhari.. SMH for this country

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by tifany89(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
fiizznation:
Ok mr Farook, you are anti-buhari or whatever you think you are. We know that already. Stop being a complete troll/nuisance on facebook and attend to your students in the classroom. Stop trying so hard to be politically correct. Smh
BMC spotted. We will do well to start ignoring them n deir likes so dey can bore demselves into extinction. The worst of the packs are Omenka, ngenewhatever,sarrki etc

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:
Buhari has more PR (image making/propaganda) staff than he's got any economic team. Sorry Nigerians, but we warned you. Farooq please reap the 'change' you vigorously campaigned for

Did he campaign for The Ancestor?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by tifany89(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

Bwahahaha! They can only deceive their fellow slowpoke When you see names like jesuslovesyou, Isrealjones, Adamsmiths, JeffChinedu hailing killings in southern kaduna, you don't need to be very clever to know that these are bearded Allakubarians and pro-dullard deceiving themselves that they "Christian southerners'. We've made this clear severally.

During the election period, many yoruba muslims and hausa claimed to be ' Yoruba Christians' who hated GEJ and loved Buhari. They suceeded in deceiving yoruba christians and others in the south.

Their exposure started when they started claiming to be 'We SSners who hate SE and Biafra' and "Igbo who hated Biafra and loved the caliphate'. IPOB members stripped many of them naked and removed their masks to reveal their true identity as muslims from yoruba and hausaland. It abated the number of 'We SS' impersonators. A big reason they hate IPOB with passion. I was a guest then. The threads are still here.

Guy shift joor make I join u laff cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Mcowubaba: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think Sarrki's payment level is above others..
That guy is nearly insane......
Just small thing remain, him go craze full time....

I also think modath and HungerBAD are payed...

Madridguy is supporting Buhari, probably due to Religious and tribal sentiments.. I doubt he is payed..

I don't waste my time and energy arguing with most of the Zombies here, because the are just doing their Jobs, and I respect that..

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
PDJT:

Did he campaigne for The Ancestor?
Emphatically, energetically, forceful...

To be precise--> Farooq gave him an unprecedented, creative, energetic, tireless and unruly campaign

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jflex07:
This is why I barely argue with sarki and Co.. i knew from the onset that something was at stake ,it wasn't just about love for Buhari.. SMH for this country

That one (Sarrki) who calls himself "patriot", but supports his president's health tourism in a foreign country, irrespective of the national security issue it pose.
He and many others are the real reason Africa is in a pitiable state today, despite all the blessings..

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I think Sarrki's payment level is above others..
That guy is nearly insane......
Just small thing remain, him go craze full time....
I'm sure of that too. He literary lives here on this forum you know. Working tirelessly for his daily bread

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by dikeigbo2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.

Exactly,they even swore to castigate their family linage and their entire upbringing to satisfy their paymasters,too bad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Humility017(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.
well said...I suspect that omenkalives and sarki big time...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:

Emphatically, energetically, forceful...

To be precise--> Farooq gave him an unprecedented, creative, energetic, tireless and unruly campaign

Waoh! I didn't follow their campaign. Not as if Nigerian campaign has anything worthwhile.

But why the sudden change of heart from the man, barely 2 years into Ancestor's administration?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Mcowubaba: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:

I'm sure of that too. He literary lives here on this forum you know. Working tirelessly for his daily bread

There is no way that Sarrki would not be a payed agent..
It's nearly impossible, I think he works directly with the Minister of information and lies....

Check how he constructs his comments... He is definitely a payed media agent....

Omenkalives is NOT omenka....
Omenka was not payed...
Omenkalives is a paid agent...

Or I maybe wrong, the maybe the same person...
I heard he is back from his winter break ban
His is prepared for Igbos and Igbos this year
grin

He will be present on all Igbo related thread

Mehn, people are lunatics and deranged but the don't even know grin grin grin..

Na only omenka go enter Igbo related thread insult everybody there, when u yab am back, him go run dey call Mynd44 nd OAM4J grin grin grin

Nairaland sweet die grin grin

2) Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by PDJT: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
If you don't ignore "us", may your life be as miserable as that of refugees living in Somalia.

Please can you say amen to that?

Are you also one of them (BMC), on $600/month?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by dikeigbo2(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Don't u know that there is recession in the land
People are committing suicide to escape hardship
What is there in selling ur soul and sense to BMC for some coins.... Not that the country is worth anything
They got bills to pay
Sarrki
Ngeneukwuenu
Quotasystem
Itsmeaboki
Vedaxcool
Obailala
Passingshot
Etc

Am I lying? cheesy

And many others like,Madridguy,Omenka and a whole lots of them...they will avoid this post like a plaque and who saw their mothers bathing in the open sun

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by begwong: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
fiizznation:
BMC TROLLER HOPE U GOT YOUR 250K ALERT FOR FEBRUARY

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Timelezz: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
grin grin grin you know something I don't?
Nope, on the contrary, i just learnt a lot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by autonomous22: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Firgemachar:
Honestly, anyone defending PMB at this time must be a stark raving looooonatic angry

You are on point....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
But PDP did same, non the less. The likes of Tonyebarcanista, anonimi, sincere9gerian were among those who propagated the course of PDP. So, what is new?
i believe the right question should be"where is the CHANGE"?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by begwong: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
If you don't ignore "us", may your life be as miserable as that of refugees living in Somalia.

Kedu BMC, hope alert don enter as month don finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by adeadeyera(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
fiizznation:

BMC member spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ponpon(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even Jonathan has several paid e-rodents, all government officials do.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by engrchykae(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Especially that passing shot
apc is a devilish party,dont be surprised if these BMC agents are under a devilish oath.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by begwong: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Genius100:
Farooq is a liar and an slowpoke. The 40 paid bloggers happened under GEJ not Buhari. We all remember when the 40 laptop crew coordinated Reno invaded Nairaland
The laptop crew was regrouped by liar Muhammed and stipends increased to 250K as against the 100k paid by gej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by tivta(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
They sold their souls for money, people don't fear God anymore, they better repent. I will start calling the BMC No longer zombies...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by tivta(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

Tell me, is the money worth your soul

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

There is no way that Sarrki would not be a payed agent..
It's nearly impossible, I think he works directly with the Minister of information and lies....

Check how he constructs his comments... He is definitely a payed media agent....

Omenkalives is NOT omenka....
Omenka was not payed...
Omenkalives is a paid agent...

Or I maybe wrong, the maybe the same person...
I heard he is back from his winter break ban
His is prepared for Igbos and Igbos this year
grin

He will be present on all Igbo related thread

Mehn, people are lunatics and deranged but the don't even know grin grin grin..

Na only omenka go enter Igbo related thread insult everybody there, when u yab am back, him go run dey call Mynd44 nd OAM4J grin grin grin

Nairaland sweet die grin grin

2) Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES cheesy wink
Bro they are all paid agents. You just can't convince me it's joblessness keeping these chaps here 24/7, this is their office

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.