Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (36258 Views)

Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
... Ministry of Information budgeting 100M for media, bloggers, etc interactions? Oh my days!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by omenka(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
tivta:

Tell me, is the money worth your soul
Ask your mother. Trust me, she'd have a very good answer for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.

Please include HungerBAD in that list.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
PDJT:

Waoh! I didn't follow their campaign. Not as if Nigerian campaigne has anything worthwhile.

But why the sudden change of heart from the man, barely 2 years into Ancestor's administration?
The scales, bro, the scales fell off his eyes and realized he was de-frauded cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I think Sarrki's payment level is above others..
That guy is nearly insane......
Just small thing remain, him go craze full time....

I also think modath and HungerBAD are payed...

Madridguy is supporting Buhari, probably due to Religious and tribal sentiments.. I doubt he is payed..

I don't waste my time and energy arguing with most of the Zombies here, because the are just doing their Jobs, and I respect that..

Sarrki and HungerBAD are more than being overpaid. In fact Lai Mohammed sleeps with their.. Bleep

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
If you don't ignore "us", may your life be as miserable as that of refugees living in Somalia.

Please can you say amen to that?

Nwyane your moniker don popular pass the forum.Ppl virtually look for your head on every political thread. How u dey manage d hate? I hope no one can trace ur moniker to ur real id, not even the site? Cos these guys are capable of anyfin o..Lol
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm not surprised though, everyone knows who they are, and they know themselves.

That explains why even when things don't make sense, they will defend as if their lives depend on it. What a shame, all these people, who will rather put their stomachs first before the true interest of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otitokoroleti: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
obailala:
Apparently you fall in same mental and intellectual category as the other dude who qouted me. Energy shouldnt be expended on your types. Happy Sunday!

ALL BMC MEMBERS SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

AMIN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
carmag:
.All the sycophants call themselves patriots

your patriotism should be to Nigeria as a nation and not to any President

Americans would say God bless America and not the other way round

Thank you. Well said.

Afterall presidents come and go, only the nation remains.

Sarrki, what are your thoughts on this article?

I don't understand why a government will budget such a huge amount for "Media/Communication" when basic infrastructure is yet to be in place.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by jaz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

It is. It's a direct reference to some handles here. Characters like Sarrki, Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu etc. never post anything 'meaningful' on threads here. Sometimes you begin to wonder if everything is OK with them. Now it's clear what is. They and others like them are paid to defend Buhari with everything. And if it gets awry, blame Jonathan or IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Milonis:

Bro they are all paid agents. You just can't convince me it's joblessness keeping these chaps here 24/7, this is their office

Bro you missed d mark abit. Nairaland isnt their office, they virtually sleep on nairaland. The likes of sarrki and HungerBad, i'm sure thye pay rents for their stay here

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otitokoroleti: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Please include HungerBAD in that list.
madridguy sef

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Chikelue2000(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
PedroJP:
Time to begin praying and dry fasting for these 40 259 monthly paid propagandists to die by fire.
This is wickedness, they must die by fire since they are enjoying working agianst Truth.

Saarki and co will kpai soon. No wonder some of them never made a reasonable comment always on a one way thought.

B4 a thread is opened on Nairaland, u'll see saarki first on that thread to counter or even initiate false ideas that will deviate all from discussing main issues. Worst part now is that he brings the topics himself to nairaland and deviate the topic himself. He won't allow any thread go on discussions based on facts on the news.

Guess he is the one in charge of paid agents Nairaland session.

God kill them all protecting politicians at the expense of the masses.
I don die with laughter

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by AfroSamurai: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Timelezz:
Nope, on the contrary, i just learnt a lot grin
care to share? My brother from another mother? grin
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Chikelue2000(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
sorom4:
We know them here. This is more like someone giving away his soul for a piece of Aisha Rice.

Cc: Sarki
Omenkalives
Ngeneukwuenu
Obalaila
Keneking (seems to have repented)
Most Afonjas
keep exposing them pls, evil men

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

Bro you missed d mark abit. Nairaland isnt their office, they virtually sleep on nairaland. The likes of sarrki and HungerBad, i'm sure thye pay rents for their stay here

One tactic used which I have observed is going from political thread to thread and quickly commenting so that when it finally gets to Front Page, their comments will be right in our faces. This methodical approach is definitely a sign of being paid to do such. Well, in every generation there will always be people like that, ready to sell themselves for gains. I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people, not like they are asking for my respect anyway cheesy

All I will say is the propaganda is dead on arrival. As long as people are experiencing hardship in Nigeria, there is NO way any media defense will work. Reality speaks for itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by GreatEngineer(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
From what am reading on this topic and the numbers of likes am seeing in different comments, the hardest job currently is defending Buhari.

Omenka can you make list of hardest job let me know if am lying.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Reading your article Mr Kperogi is orgasmic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
amiablesystems:

cheesy cheesy You got it!!! NL resident. Sarki lives on No15C Lai Moh'd Close off Politics section road...smh

HungerBad really sounds an intellectual, don't know how he got mixed up with these chaps

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
otitokoroleti:

ALL BMC MEMBERS SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

AMIN
First of all, I have no clue what you mean by bmc. But then, may you and your offsprings be visited with whatever you wish others.
Amen
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by emekaRaj(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Firgemachar:
Honestly, anyone defending PMB at this time must be a stark raving looooonatic angry

Are u sure?
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otitokoroleti: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
obailala:
First of all, I have no clue what you mean by bmc. But then, may you and your offsprings be visited with whatever you wish others.
Amen

ALL MEMBERS OF BMC SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

THEY ARE THE CAUSES OF NIGERIA PRESENT PROBLEM!!!

ALL APC/ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY PAID AGENT ON NAIRALAND/ALL OVER THE INTERNET SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

AMIN!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by ephi123(f): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
PedroJP:
Time to begin praying and dry fasting for these 40 259 monthly paid propagandists to die by fire.
This is wickedness, they must die by fire since they are enjoying working agianst Truth.

Saarki and co will kpai soon. No wonder some of them never made a reasonable comment always on a one way thought.

B4 a thread is opened on Nairaland, u'll see saarki first on that thread to counter or even initiate false ideas that will deviate all from discussing main issues. Worst part now is that he brings the topics himself to nairaland and deviate the topic himself. He won't allow any thread go on discussions based on facts on the news.

Guess he is the one in charge of paid agents Nairaland session.

God kill them all protecting politicians at the expense of the masses.

Rotflll! Very funny

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by obailala(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
otitokoroleti:

ALL MEMBERS OF BMC SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

THEY ARE THE CAUSES OF NIGERIA PRESENT PROBLEM!!!

ALL APC/ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY PAID AGENT ON NAIRALAND/ALL OVER THE INTERNET SHALL DIE UNTIMELY!!!

AMIN!
Lol.. I just took my time to read the report. I dont think you deserve a response.
Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otitokoroleti: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
ephi123:

One tactic used which I have observed is going from political thread to thread and quickly commenting so that when it finally gets to Front Page, their comments will be right in our faces. This methodical approach is definitely a sign of being paid to do such. Well, in every generation there will always be people like that, ready to sell themselves for gains. I have absolutely no respect for those kind of people, not like they are asking for my respect anyway cheesy

All I will say is the propaganda is dead on arrival. As long as people are experiencing hardship in Nigeria, there is NO way any media defense will work. Reality speaks for itself.

Good observation!!!

They quickly comment and make as many post as possible to occupy the front page but they failed to realize that Nigerians are wiser than them. They can continue to fool themselves!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
ShootToKill:

Bwahahaha! They can only deceive their fellow slowpoke When you see names like jesuslovesyou, Isrealjones, Adamsmiths, JeffChinedu hailing killings in southern kaduna, you don't need to be very clever to know that these are bearded Allakubarians and pro-dullard deceiving themselves that they "Christian southerners'. We've made this clear severally.

During the election period, many yoruba muslims and hausa claimed to be ' Yoruba Christians' who hated GEJ and loved Buhari. They suceeded in deceiving yoruba christians and others in the south.

Their exposure started when they started claiming to be 'We SSners who hate SE and Biafra' and "Igbo who hated Biafra and loved the caliphate'. IPOB members stripped many of them naked and removed their masks to reveal their true identity as muslims from yoruba and hausaland. It abated the number of 'We SS' impersonators. A big reason they hate IPOB with passion. I was a guest then. The threads are still here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by otitokoroleti: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. I just took my time to read the report. I dont think you deserve a response.

BLOODY BMC!!!

ASIRI E O BO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Fx55(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
sorom4:
We know them here. This is more like someone giving away his soul for a piece of Aisha Rice.

Keneking (seems to have repented)
No he hasn't. The period it looked like he had 'repented' was when they stopped his allowance. He's back on the payroll now. Check his recent posts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Grundig: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg, where is gbawe?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi by Xano(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
zicoraads:

http://www.farooqkperogi.com/2017/03/propagandocracy-and-buhari-media-center.html?m=1

Interesting

Well we know. There are individuals with multiple usernames, for instance, here on nairaland.
Profiles created this year and last year by those who have earlier usernames.
They are always cheerleading for this administration.
On every thread, their posts are on the first page, cheering president no matter what.

Most times spinning(lying) any news with confidence without care of evil seeds they sow; money in the pocket is all they care.

Seeds they sow and water with their lies, they shall reap. It may not be immediate, but surely they shall reap them.

Truth would always prevail.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.