Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (363943 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by veenessha(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Nice story
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horlarwumi: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2017
amazing story
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marve20: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
ur story is so cool thumb up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by princessadeola(f): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lovely
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
beautiful write up dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Gizy20(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Great job dear, kEep it up smiley
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
jbaby265:
Awwwww sooooo romantic at last it happened the real deal took place

Well base on logistics I did not even know when I scream out joy while reading the bed story lol chai naughty me

Go girl @marriane
Naughty u
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2017
cool

I can't tell how happy i am now. So happy for amy baby despite all the challenges. Thank God for her life.
Marianneada thanks for your time cos there are some writers here on NL that rarely have time for their readers.

You are great in all aspect#thumbs upsmiley
This is what i call HAPPY ENDINGcheesy

divineroyalty our love story will be like nelson and amaka's .. Try nd read this story written by marianneada(magic pen handler)

2 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hadampson:
cool

I can't tell how happy i am now. So happy for amy baby despite all the challenges. Thank God for her life.
Marianneada thanks for your time cos there are some writers here on NL that rarely have time for their readers.

divineroyalty our love story will be like nelson and amaka's .. Try nd read this story written by marianneada(magic pen handler)
thanks so much dear, the story never end ooo.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by feabzz: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
madam me I still d wait o,yesterday was break n we didn't hear from u.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by bossy512(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Well done, am enjoying wella, thanks, more inspiration sister
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
marianneada:
Like seriously, i thought that is the end oo
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
feabzz:
madam me I still d wait o,yesterday was break n we didn't hear from u.
My house is filled with visitors, i dont have time to update, but i'll surely update tomorrow by God's grace
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
marianneada:
marianneada:
marianneada:
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
horlarwumi:
in fact this story is an interesting one.The Lord will bless the hand that u re using to type and post it
Amen
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Nancydearie(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice update Marianneada, may God bless you abundantly for making out time to update daily. Thanks and keep it up.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Onyinye15(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
nice story dear

you nailed it......................thumbs up for u

abeg high five jor
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Divineroyalty(f): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hadampson:
cool

OK dear. I'll give it a try. Hope u r taking good care of urself for me. Stay tuned.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Divineroyalty:

OK dear. I'll give it a try. Hope u r taking good care of urself for me. Stay tuned.
Yeah

The story is very captivating nd educating.. Ayam sure u will like itwink Take care of urself dear.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Adabeki abeg this your easter break no dey finish. My blood pressure is out of waok.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Marchborn123: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Haba ur visitors neva reduce? Biko update joor.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by withoutborders: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is a story that touches the heart - What do I do...My father has another family -----read here https://365dayswithoutborders./2017/04/20/what-do-i-do/

Please like, comment and subscribe.......show loveeeeeee
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by heemah(f): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
withoutborders:
This is a story that touches the heart - What do I do...My father has another family -----read here https://365dayswithoutborders./2017/04/20/what-do-i-do/

Please like, comment and subscribe.......show loveeeeeee
You should have created another thread tho.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
I closed this page because of plagiarism

6 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
You have made my day, always first to comment.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Nancydearie(f): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks for the update marianneada. May God bless you.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
urchman23:
You have made my day, always first to comment.
thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nancydearie:
Thanks for the update marianneada. May God bless you.
thanks dear, and may he bless u too.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by ladywife: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
marianeanda, trust me when I say u are a blessing.ur husband and kids are really blessed
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ohhhh.....thanks for ending this waiting strike.....gud job
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Pricelessebe(f): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Nice story you have here ma'am. More ink to your pen
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2017
TWO MONTHS LATER

*****Chy's white wedding was the talk of the town,..... Her father Inlaw who was a politician invited all the prominent men in Government,..... After her wedding, She and her husband relocated to the US to enable her husband run his father's business over there,...... Since her husband was already a US citizen, she didnt find it difficult to travel with him,......

The strike had been called off,..... And i've received my call up letter to report to Lagos orientation Camp, Iyana Ipanja, Agege.I had only two days left to report to Camp,...

I woke up feeling weak a day to my departure,... I thought it was just a minor thing, i laid down in bed till i regained little strength,.... My husband left for the office before i woke up,.... He had a board meeting,.... I tried to eat breakfast, but i had no appetite,.i was running temperature ..... I concluded it was malaria and rushed off to a Pharmacy closeby and purchased malaria drugs,.....

I forced myself to eat,after eating, i took my drugs and slept off,.............. I woke up some hours later and felt better,........ I didn't inform my husband of my ill health,.....

The next morning he dropped me at the Camp gate,... He made love to me the previous night as if i'm not returning again,......... He was moody throughout our drive,.... I didn't bother asking him why because i knew he doesn't want me to go to the camp,......

After bringing down my things from the car, he held me so tight,.....

"Baby pls, it's just a three week stay, i will be back before you know it,.....and you can always visit anytime you want.. "

" Yeah, i know, that's why i want to make friends with the soldiers, they will help keep an eye on you,...... "

He stayed with me at the gate, till we saw two soldiers walking towards us,.... He excused himself and went to meet them,.... I saw them chatting and laughing,..... Then he dipped his hand inside his pocket and gave them money,.....

He helped me carry my bag inside, where i was forced to carry my bags on the head after thorough searching,some stupid corpers who pretended to be soldiers made me run from the gate to the hostel,...

I suffered struggling to get a good corner for myself,.... I packed my bags and dressed my bed,.... I made sure i locked my bags before going to get my NYSC kits,.....

My phone rang, i checked it was my husband

"Baby, hope you're coping well there,.....?, if you don't like the environment just let me know, i'll come and take you home, "

He was sounding like a lonely baby

" Baby, i'm fine here,.still packing my things.. "

" Ok, i'm home,... And i'm missing you so much,... I cant eat alone,....... "

" Pls dear try and eat for my sake,or else i will go on hunger strike "

" I'll try, let me leave you to pack your things, luv u, talk to you later. "
"
"Luv you too,.... "

Mummy Amanda called, Chy called, my mother also called. I was already tired of their call.

It took me two days to clear myself and got my Kits,.... I continued taking my malaria drug till i completed the dosage ,...

It wasn't easy adjusting to Camp life, i made new friends,.... Mostly Igbos and Hausas,..... Waking up so early in the morning, going for morning devotion, from there we start with parade,.... After that we eat our breakfast before running to the hall for lectures,..... I had always loved parade, so i joined in it,.....

My husband calls every time to check on me, he travelled to South Africa for a board meeting.

I noticed i was becoming weak again,.... I dont get up early as i used to,..... I always feel nausea ,..my mouth always taste bitter, .i stopped eating... . I started having early morning sickness,..... I complained to my friend, who advised me to visit the clinic,..... The day i went to the clinic,.... The doctor incharge wasn't around,.... I met a nurse there, after explaining my condition to her, she asked me when last i treated malaria, i told her it was one week ago, she asked for the name, and i told her,..... She explained to me that i took an anti malaria drug, to prevent it, but need to take another one that will stop it,.... She gave me another drug,....

I took the medicine after eating at night and slept off,.. The next morning i couldn't leave my bed,.... My stomach was on fire,... My waist was too heavy for me to carry,.... My friend helped me dress up,. The female soldiers came into our hostel and chased us out,.... I tried explaining to one of them but she ignored me,......

After morning devotions, i was so weak,.... I couldn't see clearly,.... They forced us to do march past,..... We were about to start when i lost it,...... My eyes shut slowly and i lost consciousness,...... I could here my fellow corpers screaming,..... Then their voices faded away.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.