Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (363932 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by mctrendy001(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
this story is too EFEcious,just dey sweet my belle..God bless you marianne adaobi
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by nifemilizD: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
storm is really over I just hope nothing ugly comes up anymore, now na wedding tinz. abeg author invite me oo for Nelson's wedding ooooo
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horlarwumi: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
in fact this story is an interesting one.The Lord will bless the hand that u re using to type and post it
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ayorinbolableszy:
hello
How you doing? just wanna know you, i hope that is okay by you?
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by follyshade(f): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2017
tank God 4 Mummy Amanda life o.meanwhile am + 1 today. u guys should wish me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by pearl009(f): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2017
nice story, base on logistics... we'll don ma
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2017
follyshade:
tank God 4 Mummy Amanda life o.meanwhile am + 1 today. u guys should wish me.
Happy Birthday dear

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
*****We all prepared for the Thanksgiving coming up on sunday, daddy gave us enough money for shopping,....... Nelson also made sure i would look good on that day

Everyone was busy preparing for the Thanksgiving, Nelson's aunty couldn't stop shopping,..... God......She Enjoys spending money

"Bia Amanda, hope these two colours would match my head tie,... If i enter your church, everyone will know i'm in Lagos...... Before i forget,..... Remember to call a make up artist to help me out with my make up and gele,"

"Yes ma,. "Mummy answered her

" Are you sure these clothes are fine,.... Or should i order another colour?

"Aunty, this one is fine, dont worry you will love your look on that day, "

" Let me believe you na. "

Everyone cant stop asking when our wedding would take place.

" Nelson, do and fix your wedding na,.. Next time i would be visiting Lagos, i will be coming for your wedding "

" Aunty dont worry, the wedding would be fixed sooner than you expected. "Nelson assured her

The D day came and everything went as planned,...... The house was filled to the brim,... Both family friends and relatives were invited,..... Mummy was so happy throughout the day,...the make up artist that was invited did a great job on everyone,. Thd mamas were looking younger than their ages,....... I noticed Nelson couldn't take his eyes off me,........ I pretended i didnt notice his stares,.... I was so busy attending to the guests,.....

I was so exhausted when the celebration came to an end,..... I made sure the workers we paid to help us with serving the guests washed everything used for the party,.... Once again, everywhere was neatly arranged,...... Aunty and her daughters would return to Ogun state the next day, and my mother would be returning to the village too the next day,..... Chy would be reporting to camp in River state for Orientation,......

Daddy planned a surprise trip for him and Mummy,..... They boarded a flight to Dubai, where they would spend two weeks alone locked up in a hotel room,......

My husband and i retired to bed late at night,.... Our over excitement made us not to feel sleepy,... We ended up chatting and cuddling each other

"Baby, you were looking beautiful today,... I couldn't take my eyes off you, you are an epitome of beauty,.".. He said kissing my lips

"Was that why you wanted to pull my clothes in public with your eyes"we both laughed

"Now be sincere,.... What would you want for your birthday "? He asked me

" Eeeeemmmm,.... I dont even know what to say"

"say something, anything you buy is special to me and I'll forever cherish it, "

" Hmmmmm, that's romantic,.. OK oo, till then........ You said you dont want a party right? "

" Yes dear,... I don't want you spending unnecessarily when our wedding is around the corner,..... "

" Ok, your wish is my command "

" Talking about our wedding, baby i've been thinking,....... Since you're rounding up your schooling,.... I think we should start preparing for our wedding,..... I don't want them posting you to a far city for your service,. I want you to serve here in Lagos with me,.... "

" But i want to serve some where else na, i did my schooling here in Lagos, i need a change of environment "

" Forget that,.. I can still take you to those places, you would love to visit,..... You know i love you so much, and i can't stay alone here while you're somewhere else in the name of service "

" ok, so when do you think it will be suitable for us to have the wedding,..... "

" I think November would be good...... "he said scratching his head,
" When we visit the priest, he woul then give us date,... "

We agreed to have our wedding in November,......... and i know that would be a workload on me, i would be preparing for my final degree exams and defence of my project,...... I pray i would handle it all.

ONE MONTH LATER

Mummy and daddy are back from Dubai, Chy was also out of camp,........ My birthday would be the next day, Chy was around to help me out,..... I kicked against organising a party, but my husband insisted i must prepare something for the family,........

I was in the kitchen with Chy and my house boy cooking early the next morning when my phone rang,.. My husband was calling me

He had an emergency meeting and he left for the States two days ago,.. He would be absent on my birthday,... Thank God, i had other family members here with me,......

"Hello baby,.... Happy birthday my Heart throb,....." he sang a happy birthday song to me

"Thank you so much baby, i wish you're here to celebrate it with me,........ I miss you so much sweetie "

" I miss you too bae,........ I ordered a special cake for you,...... Send Chizzy to the address i would send to you to get the cake,.... I'll call you back later,..... Bye" he kissed me goodbye

I called Chizzy and begged her to get the cake for me, i sent the address to her,....... She called me twenty minutes later to inform me that she was on her way to pick the cake.

She called me back an hour later

"Hello, Amaka, they refused to hand the cake to me,they said you must be here before they would release it, they said that was the instruction given to them by your husband,"

"How will they be able to recognize me, when they haven't met me before,.... Let me call your brother,..... "

" They have your picture here with them,........ Call me back after speaking to him"

I tried calling my husband but his line wasn't going through,... I tried several times but it didnt go ,......

I called Chizzy to return to the house and help Chy so that i can go and pick the cake,..... I was already angry

I called the cabman and told him to come and pick me,....... I cleaned up and wore a simple blue jeans and a yellow top, i brushed my hair and left,.... Chizzy returned before i left the house.

I got to the address, and they were happy to see me,.... I wasn't in the mood to start exchanging pleasantries with them

"Pls can i have my cake, i need to be on my way,...... "

" pls we're sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you, but we only carried out an instruction "

" Thank you "

They placed the cake carefully at the back seat of the car then we left,...... The driver didnt drive for ten minutes when he noticed a particular car trailing us,

" "Madam i think we're being followed,.... "

" What do you mean by we're being followed, "

" just look from the side mirror,... That black Honda Accord has been trailing us,....... "

I looked at the mirror and saw the car,

" Jesus,... Oya drive fast,......faster..... "

Before i could say Jack,. The car has double crossed us,.... My driver packed shivering,...... They came to me and carried me out of the car,..... They tied my eyes with a thick clothe and drove away in their car,.........

. Many things ran through my mind,..... My poor mother, my lovely husband,... Mummy Amanda,... Chy,.. Chizzy,. My school.... I wish i didnt go to pick that cake ooooo,.. God pls save me,..... I started praying in my heart,... They drove round lagos for hours before they packed.

I was bundled down from the car, with my eyes still blindfolded,i heard the sound of a big gate opened and i was carried inside,........ Their leader ordered them to remove the blind folder,.....

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the shock of my life!

6 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by PamelB(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Surprise birthday party.
Nice one Ada, keep it coming
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by princessadeola(f): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
surprise birthday party
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Toyin223(f): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Surprised
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
CHAPTER 14

The sight that met me was breathtaking,..... I couldn't scream,... ... We were inside my husband's compound,..... My husband was standing close to his parents, Chizzy, Chioma and Kingsley were all standing singing happy birthday song to me,........ I thought i was dreaming,.... My husband walked up to me and handed a car key to me,..... He pointed to a brand new car parked in one corner of the compound ,.... I couldn't believe my eyes,..... I ran to him and hugged him tight, i kissed him all over his face,....... I nearly went mad with joy,... Everyone was watching the drama,....

"Baby i'm sorry if they scared you, i'm so sorry "he said kissing me deep
I hit him playfully on the chest,.....

" You're forgiven my love but wait ooooo, you're supposed to be in the United States ,"

"I never travelled baby, "

"i hugged him back,.

" Let's go inside, you have more surprises waiting for you,....

He led me into the sitting room,.... I saw my mother sitting down,.. I ran and hugged her,..... Then i saw mr Peter,. I greeted him,..... Dave came with his wife too .

God, the surprise was too much,... Then i saw my taxi driver smiling at me,......

"You?, so you are in this with them abi? "i asked him jokingly

. I saw the cake i went to pick, placed on the center table,.....

" Baby, let's go to the room, so that you shower and come down for the celebration "

I was all over my husband when we were locked up in our room,

" Baby, go shower and dress up, we have guests waiting for us downstairs "

He waited for me while i bathed,...... When i came out i saw a new gown placed on the bed,..... With accessories and shoes to match,.......

" Baby, you want to kill me with surprises abi"i asked planting him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'll help you dress up, "

I was shy at first,.......... But he promised not to trespass

When i was done with my makeup, i meant to leave, when he handed me a brand new phone to me,...... I tore the wrap and was shocked to see an iphone7 in my hands,.....

" Baby, haven't you done enough for me already? ,..... I don't know how to show appreciation for all you have been doing for me"

"Nothing is too much for you, this is just the beginning of good things to come"

We went down to meet our guests,.......

The cake was cut and the guests were served food,

When the party was about to end, my husband called for everyone 's attention

"We would love to announce to everyone that our wedding is coming up on 25th of November, "

" God be praised"shouted my mother

Everyone congratulated us

"My daughter,i' ll give you my own gift on your wedding day,... Mine is on the way,.....," daddy said jokingly

Before Mr Peter left, daddy gave him a cheque of#500,000 to add to his business in the village,....

After my birthday party,. Everyone started running around for my wedding.

7 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by heemah(f): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is nice!!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by estie92: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
awwww! wish I'd get this kind of surprise, at least a little. #winks
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by umufarha(f): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mrs mariannede this story is wowing. Thumb up for you
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Toyin223(f): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dis Is Wonderful
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hardeyinka24(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice story dear,keep it up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
*******Preparations were on going for my wedding,...... But my project and final examination took most of my time,........ My sweet mother inlaw was helping with the wedding arrangements,.. .. The wedding planner was also there doing her job,........

Nelson registered me in a driving school, and within a short period of time, i was able to drive my car,......

I couldn't travel with my husband for our wedding shopping because of my tight schedule ....... He bought all, his men on suit would wear for the wedding,....... I took my studies more serious, i moved back to my hostel to enable me concentrate more,....

My final exams finished two weeks to my wedding,.....

I had two weeks to put finishing touching on my preparation, I couldn't travel out for my shopping, Iordered all i needed for my bridal train,... Aunty and her children arrived early enough to help with the arrangement,..Her Children Chy and Chizzy travelled to Dubai to shop for what they would wear when i was writing my exams.... They planned a bridal shower for me,....

Nelson's best friend in London would be returning with some of his other friends,..... Jude was based in London,.... He visits home once in a while,..... He likes wild and outspoken girls,... He's three years older than Nelson,...... But they're so close,...... When Nelson ran back to London after pushing his mother, Jude accommodated him, throughout his stay in London,...He was our best man.... And he was obliged to do it.

My mother and some of my relatives came to Lagos,... My husband's people from the village also came,..... My house and the family house were filled,..... We had to book hotel rooms for some of our guests,.....

I went to the family house,one week to the wedding,...... Chy suggested that to me,..... She said it would make my hubby miss me so much,......

On my wedding eve, my girls had a bridal shower for me,.... I was really amazed at the games they played,..... My hubby called me

"Baby, i'm enjoying myself here ooo, the girls are really making me happy"

"The same to me here,.... My men actually brought hot chics to perform for me, they claim this is my last night as a bachelor,...... "

I felt jealousy run through my body" , baby becareful with those daughters of eve,..... I wish i'm there to watch over you,...... "

" Dont tell me you're jealous,...... Tomorrow you'll have me all to yourself,.... So just chill,...... Remember tomorrow, you'll be all mine,..... Hope you're prepared for it"

"naughty boy,..... Pls bye,.. My make up artist said i should sleep early to avoid eye balls in the morning,..... Dream of us, love you million time,"

, "Love you too wifey"
I cut the phone,..... I called the girls to inform them that i would be off to bed,.... They continued their party without me.

Chy woke me up the next morning to inform me that the make up artist was around

"sleepy head,..... You're make up artist is here and you're still sleeping,,,"

She dragged me to the bathroom, i spent an hour reminiscing how my love story with Nelson started,.... The ups and down we've passed through together,.... How i hated him and later fall helplessly in love with him,......... Its just like fairy tale,..... "To hate and love"
Chy's knock on the bathroom door brought me to the present,.........

" Amy seems you're not ready for this wedding, you 've been bathing for almost two hours now,... "

" I' m almost done chief bridesmaid "

I came out and the make up artist started work on my face,.... My phone started ringing,my Husband was calling

Chy grabbed the phone from me and answered the call

" Can you leave her alone for now, you can eat her up after the wedding,.... Dress up and meet us in church, bye "

With that she cut the phone

" Chy why na?, you didn't even allow me talk to my baby"

"Baby ni, based on logistics you are not supposed to talk to your husband till after the wedding "she winked at me

"based on whose logistics?, don't worry i'll deal with you on your wedding day"

My uncle, Amobi was lodged in a hotel,... He was so happy to be in Lagos,.....

We left for the church some hours later,......

We were so happy when the priest announced us husband and wife,....... After the service, we took photos with everyone around...... Then we left for the reception

"I was all smiles, as i was ushered into the hall,.... My girls did a choreography for me,... I tried my best to dance along with them,...... Nelson and his boys also performed for us, i never knew Nelson could dance so well,.... Everyone couldn't stop clapping for them,...I noticed Jude couldn't take his eyes off Tina, he's been staring at her ever since i introduced him to her ...

It was getting late,.... My father in law called my husband and i and gave us a surprise ticket to Paris,....... My joy knew no bound...... No wonder he requested for my international passport,......

We left the reception without anyone noticing our absence,...... We boarded a plane and left for Paris.

We arrived safely and called everyone at home to tell them of our safe arrival

We were exhausted that we ordered for dinner, bathed and slept off.

The next day, we were too tired to get out of bed,we later woke up in the middle of the day,....

We bathed and went to the restaurant downstairs to have lunch,..... We spent time going round the city,.... We later returned to our room later at night,... We ate out in an African restaurant,..... We bought some snacks on our way back to the hotel,.....

I wanted to bathe when my husband insisted we bathe together,..... I was shy because i've never done that in my life,...

"There's no need being shy, remember we're now husband and wife,...... " he came closer removing my bra,.....

He took his time to remove my clothes,.. I tied a towel round my bossom and he did the same, then we entered the bathroom together,...... He had already prepared the bath, we entered inside the bathtub, he opened his legs and made me sit in between them,....... He started giving me a sensational bathe,.... He took his time to wash my back, i felt ontop of the world as this was going on,..i closed my eyes as he bathed me

We spent 1hour in the bathroom before we came out,........

Immediately we entered the room, he untied my towel and my innocent breasts stood out,..... I was scared of what was about to happen,....

He carried me to the bed and laid me like a new born baby, he removed his towel,.... And laid on me,..... My heartbeat increased,.... He kissed me passionately and i responded to his kisses, we kissed as if our life depended on it,....... He bent over and kissed my earlobe, from there he moved down to my breast, he played with the tip of breast,.. Before he feasted on them,... He sucked my breast carefully and slowly,..... He took my right hand down to his penis, i was shocked at what i felt,.... He smiled at me....... He made me caress his penis,..... It was as hard as a rock,..... I've seen that before when we nearly did it,...... He went down to my stomach, from my stomach, he opened my legs and buried his legs in between my thighs,..... I wanted to scream out of excitement,.... He kissed my upper thighs before he proceeded to my Vagina,.....he used his tongue to play with my vagina,..... I didn't know when i started moaning,.... He played with it for sometime before making way into my tight vagina,..... He meant to insert his already erected penis inside me and i moved back in fear,......

"Baby, i heard it's painful,..... I'm scared"

"Baby i promise you, it wont hurt,... I'll go in slowly, "

He was telling me sweet things into my ears, he reminded me how beautiful i was looking on our wedding day, how he wanted to hold me close to him throughout the event,.... He told me how much he loves me and how much we would spend our old age together,......

I was lost in his words that i didnt know when he penetrated me,..... I felt a sharp pain in me, i screamed

"Oh!, babyyyyyyyy..................... ." The pains began to turn to pleasure,..... I was feeling sweet pain in me,..... He was going in slowly,...... He rode me slowly,....... At a time, the pains subsided,.....

"Baby, i love you so much, i promise never to break your heart,..."

I started moaning, i cried and told him how sweet he was,........

He continued riding me until i felt something like sweet urine excrete from my vagina, and i noticed something creamy excreted from his penis into my vagina,....... He then came down and laid beside me,..... I was so happy that i gave my virginity to the best man on earth,........

We went to the bathroom to shower together,as i was bathing, I noticed there were blood coming out from my vagina, i wanted to scream but he calmed me down and told me reasons for the blood..... We came out fresh and ordered for our bedspread to be changed because there were traces of blood on it,..... It was done in a twinkle of an eye,.......

We laid down in each other's arm and slept off,.... We woke up later around 2am and made sweet love again, this time he didn't find it difficult to penetrate,...... We made love before we slept unclad in each other's arm,.....

I woke up the next day, i tried bathing, but i was feeling pains in between my thighs,...... I couldn't stand,.... He rushed off and bought pain killers for me which i took and slept off after eating,...... I woke up some hours later and felt better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by abefe99: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
nice one sis don't mind me for not commenting dis days u know children are on holiday and dat means work cos dey are very troublesome more update dear bless u
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Funmilade11(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
am so selfish for me to b followin ur story n nt commentin, too bad of me. am lovin it al. so interestin. av neva bin in luv wit my fone dis way, cos i dont want to miss out. i luv u

2 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
abefe99:
nice one sis don't mind me for not commenting dis days u know children are on holiday and dat means work cos dey are very troublesome more update dear bless u
i understand dear, just take good care of them, HAPPY EASTER smiley
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Funmilade11:
am so selfish for me to b followin ur story n nt commentin, too bad of me. am lovin it al. so interestin. av neva bin in luv wit my fone dis way, cos i dont want to miss out. i luv u
lol, luv u too dear, HAPPY EASTER smiley
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wonderful story.........great job u did and great job u shall always do......Thanks for keeping me busy
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
So sweet.. Lord I need husband like Nelson o

No iPhone 7 no car just surprise romantic Party lol naughty me..

Thanks marriane

2 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by AmiJoy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan.... Dis one is strong... grin grin grin
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Maymac(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wonderful story
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Maymac(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wonderful write-up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Awwwww sooooo romantic at last it happened the real deal took place

Well base on logistics I did not even know when I scream out joy while reading the bed story lol chai naughty me

Go girl @marriane
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ifecoded(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice Job marianneada, you doing a great job. More power to your elbow.
And to the ladies in the house, if you feel your boo is not trying becoz of what you just read- d iphone 7, the car d birthday gifts and all that, and you feel he must do all these before you do the needful, my sister you will end up on OLX. Or Marry one get one free.
And to the we guys too, if you must marry an angel, provide for her a heaven, angels don't live in hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by follyshade(f): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
wow,so romantic
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Titioje: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Perfect and romantic
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Ifecoded:
Nice Job marianneada, you doing a great job. More power to your elbow.
And to the ladies in the house, if you feel your boo is not trying becoz of what you just read- d iphone 7, the car d birthday gifts and all that, and you feel he must do all these before you do the needful, my sister you will end up on OLX. Or Marry one get one free.
And to the we guys too, if you must marry an angel, provide for her a heaven, angels don't live in hell.
seconded

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.