Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely (4972 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Bamoha(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gistedge:
the one you gave me now.. olodo
ah ahn, be nice jor, who is olodo... mseew, oya say sorry
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Macgabe(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
partnerus:

I tell you brother, I have since learnt my lessons where Nigerian girls are. I feel for the OP though cause we seem to share same fate but mine came earlier before his. I have since moved on with my life and I am better off now. No much spending on gifts, eateries, recharge card and so on. Infact, I am more focused man now and having nothing to worry about like a lady somewhere. The truth is, love isn't real. It's just an infatuation. Ladies wouldn't have been necessary if not for babies.

God help us. We seems to be many in this very situation but it's better now than later. God will guide and give us our own.
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Macgabe(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mrmoz:

I don't think he is not working since he didn't state it as so duh I tink he might not b earning much but again letz say he getz d good job why will he want amaka beside him if she didn't stick wen he was in the process I believe that the process is as important as the progress because the future isn't certain does that mean that wen I marry her and things aint working well she might want to leave again I am not disputing the fact that money might be the reason for this but again we must consider that fact also that not all girls are moved by that relationship isn't marriage I feel itz a time u get to kwn if u can live with the other person she might have seen she can or have doubt and the reason might not be money it could be she just not happy I feel communications is lacking here and with that long story he wrote for her she might actually pity him and stay but it still won't end well

My brother, as much as you made a very good point, unfortunately that's the condition of most Naija ladies now (talking from experience). There are still girls that will stick with you through the "process" though just that they are very rare.
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
sometimes its advisable not to put ur heart,body and soul into a relationship.u could easily get hurt if it turns south.one thing u should understand is that a number of nigerian ladies are highly unpredictable.the good thing is that this lady is clearly showing u the signs.now is the right time to move on.
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by durasome(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Go ahead wasting your time on her don't move on.even if she stays,she will never be that original girl you use to know except you turn dangote or buhari.
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by bigcp(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
stupid hopless 4kn retardeddd niggga....Putting a B*tch happiness b4 urs...You'll die very young of High BP....
allowin a Hoe to toil on ur emotions ain't healthy..u r pleading for her luv instead of calling d shuts (dumpin her 4 good) n hustle for d paper....
B*tchez ain't worth d stress na....these 21 century B*tches ain't loyal...
women no de value men wen love them...de prefer players....that's why she's runnig back 2 d arms of the Married Henry guy. ..because he's a player...girls luv n respect niggaz of this kind...u shouldn't hv tkn dis girl 2 serious...gv her little tym wen d guy don chop her scatter. ..he go dump her...na den she go remember ur love..n carry d shaft wen d guy don remin come gv u..based on d fool n 4k boy wen u be i knw you'll tk her back....smh
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by bigcp(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2017
my guy u beta learn ur lesson. ..never tk all these 21st century ladies 2 serious....4me i dont need a lady in my life...according 2 skales they are just there 4 our enjoyment and making of babies... nothing more...
NEVER EVER GIVE A LADY (EXPECIALLY 9JA GIRLS) UPTO 35% OF UR TRUST/LOVE....NEVER EVER...I BELIEVE YOU'VE LEARNT UR LESSONS. ..luv ur family with ur life...n trust no b*tch...
good luck with gettin d unworthy amaka back....
4k boi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo (balance On Ikebe! Edition) / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / My Experience With Women When I Was A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.