Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. (8351 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Abortions: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
falconey:
I'm most careful, I am never scared of anything, even death.
u ARE NEVA SCARED U ARE MY BOI DAZ y I LiKE U
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I do not think that's true
is true....the females have wide opening to contract it as oppose to men with narrow meatus
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Joiceee(f): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
doughziay:
isabella this your story is even suspence filled itself. I come dey help u fear whether na positive the result go be.

Anyways. its advisable you know your status. I checked mine just like u. I just bumped into all dese guyz that run free check. I summoned courage even though I had every cause not to panic.

''But who told u all those aboki u call to cut your nails never infect you with their un-sterilized tools'' was exactly what came to my mind. The lady that checked me almost gave me high bp.

I AM NEGATIVE!
its very risky to allow them cut your nails, y nt do it ur self.
Be careful!
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by doughziay: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Joiceee:
its very risky to allow them cut your nails, y nt do it ur self.
Be careful!

Thank you ma. How are you doing?
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

is true....the females have wide opening to contract it as oppose to men with narrow meatus

geeez
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by Joiceee(f): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
doughziay:

Thank you ma. How are you doing?
lol am good
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by doughziay: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Joiceee:
lol am good
grin
Joiceee:
lol am good
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by doughziay: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Joiceee:
lol am good
grin
Joiceee:
lol am good
Re: Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story. by BabbanBura(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Talk2Bella:
HIV over the years have become a very big deal, in Nigeria it’s been proven that statistically over 3 million people have this deadly virus and over several millions of people are unaware of their HIV status.

This deadly virus as many ignorant people believe is not only transmitted through unprotected sex, but it’s undeniable that unprotected sex is one of the many reasons millions of people are infected with HIV today.

I have read so many stories about people who were scared to go for HIV tests, they come online to seek for people’s opinions and ask them what they think the symptoms for HIV are, going for HIV tests is not so bad and having HIV today is not so bad like it was in the 70’s and 80’s we have antiretroviral drugs to help fight against this deadly disease.

Some months back I began to fall sick regularly, my sex life was next to nothing and I began to wonder if indeed I had contracted the virus somehow, I would go for malaria and typhoid tests but never an HIV test because I was scared, I went online severally checking out symptoms but never would I go for the HIV test itself not until one day when it just happened unexpectedly.

I was never scared of the virus, I had read a lot on it and assured myself that having it wasn’t the worst thing that could happen to me, finding out late was the worst and when people got to know and the stigmatization that would follow would kill me faster than the virus itself but I still wasn’t ready to go for the test not until NYSC gave me an opportunity for a free test.

It just happened my local government and another local government were having a football match and when I walked into the stadium the first set of people I saw were those carrying out free HIV tests and giving out both male and female condoms, I didn’t even think about it twice, I just sat there waited my turn and did the test, I was a bit scared I wouldn’t lie but it was worth it and at the end of the day when I found out I was HIV negative it saved me a ton of worries and I decided I was going to start living healthier, I got my own needles for hair salon, and since a relationship is almost non-existent in my life when I do start being intimate with someone again I’d make sure I wear an armor of protection.

Remember abstinence is one of the best way to protect yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPvpxKIh1w

Isabella Ibeji.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/03/ever-had-hiv-scare-i-have-and-this-is.html

At 25 you don Bleep plenty so tey you can say "my sex life is almost non-existent"! Choi, are there any more descent gals in this naija again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.