Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (96412 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by femo86(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Her dressing isn't that bad.... come and see what girls wear during summer..... abeg the heat too much jare grin grin grin

You've only one life to live joor....im out
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by aptechguy: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Every guy does that on daily basis.
Its not news.

it is girls like you that make men not think straight on the street. Can't you see what d lady is wearing?

If i i were a bad boy, i would mug her and rape her even if it result to people beating me.

Girls are the major source of traffic jam on high ways: reference to lagabaja's song 'side by side'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by kehnderson(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
Every guy does that on daily basis. Its not news.
EXEPT ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.