Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (96408 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by watered(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's one of Kemen's kinsmen
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Eliboy100: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
wow... she make sence oooooh
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by wtfCode: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na normal thing 4 anything with a peniz
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by CuteEmma(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
wtfCode:
Na normal thing 4 anything with a peniz
Anything with a peniz.... Nice
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Alvino1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
The one thing i can clearly say that every "man" out there has done a couple of times b4... Includin m**e... Lolx... Bt the dffrence btwn m**e and this brother's own is that he was caught in d act nd on cam unlik m**e... Haha.... Dem nva even catch m**e with eyes sef talkless of using technology..... Lmao......
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by LoRdCaT(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomi007k:

I de tel u...na only 7 of dt trainers de ds world.
which kind lie be that.. I get that trainers oogrin
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by forayfleo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
And so fucking what?.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Crixina(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kolababe:
Lol, no shame? Whose dad or husband is this?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/man-caught-gazing-at-ladys-backside.html
and whose daughter or wife, sister...is that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
He could be admiring her red shoes, they look nice!!!
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by CuteEmma(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tedassie:

can potential offenders can be pardoned 4 treasure hunting¿

You look good as gold tho'...if that's u @dp
Hmmmm
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Sman37(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kolababe:

No the is wondering and imaging out of pitty what kind so cheap mad woman she is by walking unclad while she cover her hair with face cap but her laps and buttocks ar naked!!
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Debikanty(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
When you think what comes out of the yash

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Tedassie(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
CuteEmma:
Hmmmm
mmm
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by pennytrate: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2017
♣ • → how's this shît front page worthy?? °°

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2017
There are certain techniques I use, you can hardly catch me.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by davidif: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Splinz:
And this is news, an everyday event? undecided

How did this make the front page when none of my own posts since 2007 have not? What kind of rubbish is this lalasticlala? I have tried to even diversify the the things I post and in some cases dumb-ify them yet nothing. Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Godblessaplus1(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by obyno4444(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by MicroBox: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Short girls rock... love you my wifee
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by mespusinglez(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Splinz:
lalasticlala don't know what to put in front page abeg
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Redxy(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Looku looku look @ her tell me what you see.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
I won't blame the guy, look at what she is wearing. moreover who take the pix
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2017
You can conclude by the nature of the structure that the lady is a load bearing pillar...the Engineer you see surveying her is merely assessing her for stressors tongue
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2017
I dont understand the word "shameful". ....if na you....You go close your eyes. What is the function of your own eyes...to sleep abi....
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by DSB(m): 2:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Kini big Deal
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by KaptainAfrika: 2:15am On Mar 06, 2017
Loool he is committing "lookery"...

But that's how it starts. With looking at big backside. My uncle kept looking at his driver's wife big backside.

That's how this grandfather of four, began to low-key smash his driver's wife.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by ddeola: 2:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Every man looks nau, wetin dey there to appreciate the "glory" of God?

Na starring fit cause wahala o...Just look sharp-sharp waka pass shikena. grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by KaptainAfrika: 2:26am On Mar 06, 2017
I can imagine myself as a millionaire.

My wife is a lepa.

My driver brings his wife to come and greet me.

His wife is one of the women, in that picture.

I wee find a way of getting her number.

Aswear! their backside needs high class maintenance biko!

OgaJonah:
HE See small NYASH, OMO SEE THE KIND NYASH I SAW TODAY.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Kolababe:

Whose girlfriend is this? She equally has no shame, come dress like that carry beer for hand de walka for street angry
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by OgatheTop: 2:39am On Mar 06, 2017
He's kinda amazed and looking at the bottle of Heineken in her hand.
Re: Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Splinz:
I wonder o, here is a news some need learn from..... https://www.nairaland.com/3663353/african-migrants-story-libya-too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.