Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (41897 Views)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by colossus91(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
dovelike:
True
hello dove would really love to know u
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Rozaybb(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
cus most of d guys with these mind set are so shallow minded...and majority of dem are illiterates
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Rozaybb(f): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How will he be sure there won't be problem conceiving after marriage? Just saying tho
nigga wats DAT suppose to mean?....some naija guys are seriously bleeped up...why would u be assuming problem of conception b4 marriage....dats down right shallow
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Blonchilli(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
missyge:
Abi o. Bsides even if u tell her to get pregnant bfre u marry, wats d assurance dat ure d father of d child.?
There's no assurance. Getting one's girlfriend pregnant doesn't guarantee her hand in marriage. It's all those abstinence that I'm not fully in support of. What if after marriage the lady finds out the man is impotent or has problems getting it up wink
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just looking for
Comradespade
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rozaybb:
nigga wats DAT suppose to mean?....some naija guys are seriously bleeped up...why would u be assuming problem of conception b4 marriage....dats down right shallow
Learn how to pass your point across without using swear words
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by missyge(f): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blonchilli:

There's no assurance. Getting one's girlfriend pregnant doesn't guarantee her hand in marriage. It's all those abstinence that I'm not fully in support of. What if after marriage the lady finds out the man is impotent or has problems getting it up wink
Lol. its true. but religiously, i think God will direct those dat re faithful n seek him towards gettn d right partner.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Divay22:
Just looking for Comradespade

Helo bae, been waiting for you since smiley

didn't know you're done with ya exams grin
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by missyge(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Im bt being tribalistic here but the Yourubas are the ones doing this most, 90% of them. I once had a guy that told me to get pregnant for him cos his mum told him to settle dwn by dec that year. I den asked wat bkoms of me. He said aftr d preganancy....hel den come see my parents den a yr aftr i giv birth to d child wel do d wedding. Said dats hw its being done in his village.
I was like dammit. Shey pikin bfre wife or wife bfre pikin....
Told him even fr our place na marriage bfre belle o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
comradespade:

Helo bae, been waiting for you since smiley

didn't know you're done with ya exams grin
how would you..because you never cared to ask after me embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Divay22:
how would you..because you never cared to ask after me embarassed embarassed

sorry sweetim, I know there is no excuse to justify this.

but I didn't wanna bother you due to exams smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
comradespade:

sorry sweetim, I know there is no excuse to justify this.

but I didn't wanna bother you due to exams smiley
hmmm.Na so
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Divay22:
hmmm.Na so

you're still not believing ma story

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
comradespade:

you're still not believing ma story
Lol...i believe Now....

How are you doing?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Lol...i believe Now....
How are you doing?

Lol......I'm doing fine...what about you?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2017
comradespade:

Lol......I'm doing fine...what about you?
Doing Good... Good morning and how was your night
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Doing Good... Good morning and how was your night

slept like a baby and woke like a giant cheesy

how have you been?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
comradespade:

slept like a baby and woke like a giant cheesy

how have you been?
ehn I've been fine
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
ehn I've been fine

cool...really missed you
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
comradespade:

cool...really missed you
Me too.... You didn't even chat me up on whatsapp cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Me too.... You didn't even chat me up on whatsapp cry cry

you don't frequent WhatsApp that much na smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
comradespade:

you don't frequent WhatsApp that much na smiley
It got expired and i downloaded a new one but lost some of my contact
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
It got expired and i downloaded a new one but lost some of my contact

ohh sorry.....you still gat my contact?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
comradespade:

ohh sorry.....you still gat my contact?

Nah...I'm sorry sad
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Nah...I'm sorry sad

No need for that.

already send a msg to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Nah...I'm sorry sad
angry
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

angry
What undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
What undecided

Seen cool
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Seen cool
Lol...seen what
You Berra start talking
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
Lol...seen what
You Berra start talking
Diva u want make i comot my weave this morning shocked
U no even dey greet person just suck me like orange throw me for trash .. e no fair oh
We miss u kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Diva u want make i comot my weave this morning shocked
U no even dey greet person just suck me like orange throw me for trash .. e no fair oh
We miss u kiss
hmmmm. I'm sorry honey,where I was network wouldn't lemme communicate or visit NL....
I miss you too smiley smiley

But ehn who is behind this moniker na shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.