Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (41981 Views)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
hmmmm. I'm sorry honey,where I was network wouldn't lemme communicate or visit NL....
I miss you too smiley smiley

But ehn who is behind this moniker na shocked shocked shocked

Erm its lala who else ..
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Bumbae1 post=54419016]

Erm its lala who else ..
[/quote we get many LaLa o tongue grin grin...
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=54419208][/quote]
Jesu Diddy i go choke u o
How mani ppl be lala wey resemble me undecided
Come bk oga spade missing u
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Divay22(f): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jesu Diddy i go choke u o
How mani ppl be lala wey resemble me undecided
Come bk oga spade missing u
Hahahahaha..pls don't o before I'll cry na cry
Now i remember the lala kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Missing ke,he that couldn't ask of me...He was shifting the blame on my exams cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
missyge:
U havnt seen a situation whr missing bone bkoms throwaway bone. Look bfre u leap.

I am not carnal
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
That's absurd
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Blonchilli(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
Lol. its true. but religiously, i think God will direct those dat re faithful n seek him towards gettn d right partner.
My dear it's even those that are waiting for the right one on God( religious ones) that suffers that cruel fate... since eve made Adam eat the fruit and he blamed God I don't think he directs or choose partners again wink
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by missyge(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Blonchilli:

My dear it's even those that are waiting for the right one on God( religious ones) that suffers that cruel fate... since eve made Adam eat the fruit and he blamed God I don't think he directs or choose partners again wink
Lol. I cannot laff jor. I bliv He still does direct jare
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Blonchilli(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
Lol. I cannot laff jor. I bliv He still does direct jare
I've seen so many marriages now that the lady claimed God spoke to her that this was her husband and years later they're at each other's throat and divorced! I don't believe in that. I believe I can meet the lady I will settle with, at the park, at the atm, in the hospital, on facebook, on twitter, on ig, at a party, even at nairaland wink
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by missyge(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Blonchilli:

I've seen so many marriages now that the lady claimed God spoke to her that this was her husband and years later they're at each other's throat and divorced! I don't believe in that. I believe I can meet the lady I will settle with, at the park, at the atm, in the hospital, on facebook, on twitter, on ig, at a party, even at nairaland wink
Sure. One can meet his/her partner anywhr....
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Blonchilli(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
Sure. One can meet his/her partner anywhr....

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:05am On Mar 29, 2018
sekundosekundo:

I met my wife February 6, told her my mind after 2 weeks, we did our trad. July and church wedding September of the same year. I didn't touch her till our wedding night. You know what?, I found out that she was a virgin at 30 and a graduate for that matter. I love her so much.

how much her virginity add for your account? abi you use. am buy car?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sekundosekundo: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

how much her virginity add for your account? abi you use. am buy car?

The only thing I deduced from this your rant is that you're a man and not a woman cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2018
cos body fit Don maga

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.