Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38475 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2007
From the guardian link provided by streetcyph above:
A quote from Pedro:
"This is my first assignment when I become the governor," he said. "Anybody whose CV gets into the box is sure of getting a job during my first 12 months in office."

This is what i'm talking about, sweeping statements of this nature,
So even if the person is useless, and their CV is horrible, they will get a job during your first 12 months in office?? Are you going to personally hire these people at your company or are you going to force private enterprises to hire people who they deem to lack the qualifications because you are governor?

A honest person would have said "Most people". This is the problem i had with Fashola as well, he showed up at Alimosho hospital to say that, once he is governor, nobody in lagos state will ever die of cancer again.
Saying this to poor people who might not understand what cancer is is unacceptable because they will probably believe it.

And by the way, i looked at the 2 pictures from destiny2k7 post above again, and i noticed they werent from the same day (he was wearing 2 different outfits) so i take my comment back, about the march being impressive (sorry).

I know i sound, so so, biased right now, but i truly i'm urked by politics as usual, and the way people just come out and make statements like those ones mentioned above.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kakad: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2007
@hoao62

noone says thats the 2 million man march

keep up the bashing. we want what is best for LAGOS.
opinons they say are like assholes.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2007
I am really sorry for whoever is offended, But the truth is i am very passionate about these upcoming elections, to me its a matter of change or the same cycle,
We need someone who is honest and who has unquestionable integrity to win in April
As is now, what i gathered from the debate is that change is neccesarily slow, and we shouldnt worry, (i gathered this from Pedro's defending Tinubus administration in the first debate) and I must say that i totally disagree.

If there wasnt so much money being stolen, things would have changed for the better a long long time ago. For pedro to sit there and try to make it look as if, its naive to demand change and to expect it within 8 years was wrong. If thats his stance, he is promising us continuity as well and he is telling us that in the next 8 years, we shouldnt be too worried if there isnt much change because, "there are many obstacles that one comes across once you enter government".

If you send a child to school and he fails and he comes home and gives you the excuse that ahh, class was hard, thats why I failed. Is it acceptable
The purpose of government and why they are elected is to make things WORK no matter the difficulties you come across while in government. It is your duty to overcome obstacles and provide results. 3.5 year later, we are still waiting for the promise of the 4th mainland bridge and so many others. IF tinubu is scrambling now and doing so many things last minute, it means the capacity existed all throughout the past eight years to do them but they chose not to.
Now its time for elections and things are popping out right and left.

IT IS UNACCEPTABLE. We lagosians want CHANGE!!!!
From what i know about Funsho williams, he represented that and thats probably part of the reason why they killed him, but God has plans for Lagos.

Change will come one way or the other.
They are using our state money to run their elections now yet as much as that is they cannot buy everybody!!!

Femi Pedro is trying to do the Atiku thing: Claim the good things of this horrible government while dissociating himself from the Bad.

IT is wrong!! Lets face facts.

P.S.
I was under the impression that those were pictures from the million march and thats why i took back my comment after i realised it wasnt. I never claimed anyone said it was.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2007
SEEMS LIKE AM ABOUT TO OPEN A  CAN OF WORMS, BUT WHO CARES? tongue grin

joorojaara:

1. Fashola let's himself down by not being prepared for things. Reluctant politician or not, he is a SAN, which is a coveted position in the legal profession. He should take more time to be more professional about his running for governor. His performance to date does not do him justice. He really should do more campaigning on his own and not under the shadow of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (aka Bad After Taste)

2. Obanikoro seems to be making a last minute surge. Throwing off his "thug" image and coming forward as a man that might actually know what he is talking about.

3. Femi Pedro should not throw stones since he is reputed, by Jimi Agbaje, to live in a glass house, Ask Femi Pedro what happened to him after he left GTB. That was the only time in his life that he did not collect salary, and ran his own business (trading if I remember right). How many people did he employ? How well did the business go? In addition losing your cool on TV does not show that you can respond logically under pressure. And there is a lot of pressure in running Lagos.

4. Jimi Agbaje should stick to the facts as he has done so far. Being goaded into talking about a man's integrity is not the thing. Let the voters decide that. And let us all have the facts so that we can make up our own minds

Oh and just for the record I just found out that Bode Pedro has taken a sabbatical from school in the UK, since January, to help run his father's campaign and consistently writes in this forum under several aliases. Not a bad idea, but he really should identify himself, if he is running a transparent campaign.

Until next time

@Joorojaara

are u insinuating that Bode Pedro or the father Femi Pedro is one of the main posters here on this thread? then one of them must be the one bearing Destinyy2k7 cool even at that the age on Destiny2k7's profileis 52, can someone remind me of Pedro's age again? grin

@Streetcyph,

can you prove that you are not one and the same person with Juvenile? undecided because both of you are journalists and belong to the same Pedro's camp and use the same language style, beleiev me I know what am talking about cool

@Hoaoa62

Just like others why do I just feel u are a  multiple Id yourself? or why is that you have only been posting on Nairaland only as regards The Guber Elections in Lagos?

@Bidex

why do you just sound like Jydoh? same ''maturity gibberish'' that Koro handled Fashola well by not asking him ABOUT THE STOOGE ISSUE? cool

@aLL

It IS OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SIGNING INTO THIS THREAD AND OTHER ASSOCIATED THREADS WITH MULTIPLE IDS JUST IN A DESPERATE BID TO SELL THEIR CANDIDATES, WHY THE DESPERATION?
shocked embarassed

The issue remains we should not allow ourselves to be hoodwinked, spend our votes wisely, cheers cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 4Play(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2007
@kitaun

This multiple ID thing don dey mess with your head grin

They talk say you and Razorr na the same person grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2007
Lmao @4play grin

Razorr ko, Nacet ni grin

U been following this thread? Pls dont come mess this thread up o! this one na serious matter
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
My guy, you can email the moderator to ask if my IP address is registered to more than one person. Do the same for the rest of the people on this board and we'll find out who is double registered.

I had been reading this topic ever since it started but i was never irritated enough until recently to actually sign up and join the convo.

It was either streetcyph(aka pedro himself) or somebody elses comment that made me join.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2007
i need not say much here. femilangy and llcoolg know all about me.

admins, abeg publish all our ips, lets know who is who,

kitaun, me no get nuthin to hide, i been don dey here from the jump,

hoa2's bashing of pedro is not going to win yur camp any more votes. dont bother yourself much

i doubt destiny's pictures where to be from the march. FP wore jumpsuits at the march, not agbada. neither did he ride in a car. in fact, those pictres are on his website from 3 weeks ago. go check for yourself

i will post another article i wrote in the ppers for you all 2moro morning.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2007
Very well then, let no one unsure of himself post any further here as admin would publish d various IPs of all concerned here, cheers y'all
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2007
StreetCyphe,

You have avoided all the questions and issues raised about pedro and now you want to post an article.
Bode himself!!! keep up the good work, i guess i'd do the same for my pops
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2007
it's stilln obvious jk is o 4 da post. Pedro managed d situation until he 'flared' up. IMAGINE, HE COULDN'T CONTROL HIS ANGER! OR DOES HE WANNA beanother baba obj?

4 dfriday edition, d women definitely did better than d men; especially adiukwu-bakare. she suprised me cos I never knew sh had ideas like that and her answers were sensible.

jimi agbaje!

www.jimiagbaje.com
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2007
He lost his cool because there is something to hide!!! thats what i'm trying to say. he didnt even let JayK land before he went crzy. It must have opened up an old wound. Streetcyph, please tell us abeg, i really really want to know.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by lewa(m): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2007
Interesting~ wink,I love this thread,quite mature,surprisingly
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Rutherford: 9:38am On Mar 26, 2007
I decided to join this forum because it is dominated by commentators who need to be enlightened. Regarding the fiasco between jimi agbaje and femi Pedro, you guys ought to take a cue from what obtains in more progressive societies. The question is not whether Jimi was right or wrong to raise issues about Mr. Pedro's exit from Gtb, but that the holier than thou mr Pedro should defend his records. If he indeed he has nothin to hide he should come out and explain the circumstances under which he left GTB. Violent oubursts will not shed light on the issue. I used to believe in Pedro but now am afraid he has lost my support. The GTB issue has cast serious doubt on Pedro's integrity. He must come clean. As christians we will forgive him, or won't we?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2007
abi na fear wey dey grip una? all of a sudden koro and fashola are no longer being bashed. focus has shifted to pedro? lol

@HOA62 and others, it will be foolish of me to divulge all my personal information on a website. surely, we do not know who 99 percent of the forum participants are. hell, i dont even know you, u and 20 other jimi agbaje aliases joined this forum in the space of 2 hrs!

clearly you are mistaken. i know bode pedro very well. he is the governor-elect's son, he is the youth co-ordinator and is on the campaign team, but he is no way related to or affiliated with me. if he is on this site, there is no way i would know.

your lack of objectivity amuses me. go back to the beginning of this post. from day 1, pedro and agbaje were my candidates. in fact, left for him being a member of afenifere (which from many years back ive had problems with) he would have been in closer contention.

the people who have been questioning femi pedro's integrity are jimi agbaje's campaign co-ordinators. everybody knows this is just politics. people have tried and tried to find flaws in pedro, and i can tell from the passionate responses about pedro clearing his name from the gtb fiasco that jimi's camp are very excited because this may have given them light at the tunnel, i mean, this is what you guys are saying "i wont vote for femi pedro because he has integrity issues" the sources of this are bola tinubu and jimi agbaje. LOL

sadly, this is far from the case,

it is a good thing pedro reacted that way. when someone makes an accusation that has no basis on national television, you must rise up and defend yourself aggressively. it quells all doubts about his character. i remember clearly. after pedro's response, the crowd applauded. they were not supposed to applaud. in fact the moderators begged them to stop. pedro challenged agbaje to defend his statement on national tv. agbaje kept quiet.

so i urge you agbaje people who did not watch the debate, but relied on what your people in lagos tell you to re-think your insinuations.

i emplore you to focus on winning votes for yourself, rather than trying to bring a candidate down. the layman on the street says pedro and koro came out tops in the debate. jimi still has work to do.

and then HOa2 talks about pedro lacking structure, well, that's your own cup of tea. no be structure wey dey win elections, neither does pre-paid newspaper articles, na votes, gba be. at the end of the day, you will see for yourself how the votes will tally

femi pedro will win this election.

in the coming days, a major announcement will be made. certain candidates will join certain folds. i think it will give many of us a clearer picture as to the chances of all these candidates.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
omo Streetcyph, and my guys, its been a while o I apologize, I've been busy campaigning for KORO n let me tell you, the support as been overwhelming Omo forget o, after that Channel's debate which I attended live at the Sheraton hotel, Fashola isn't even in the race anymore so if anyone talks about Fashola, thats their business cos as far as I am concerned, there is nothing SOUND about that SAN omo nah wetin people they talk after the show b that O The guy stood there and lied to the good people of Lagos state that eko akate was an ongoing project, can you imagine they borrowed 5billion in the year 2001 and not even a bag of cement has been bought towards the project and he stood there lying talking bout its ongoing The big dunse couldn't even tell us two progams of the Tinubu regime he would continue So as this race is concerned i will entertain Jimi & Femi and worthy candidates Fashola is a gonner

I'll rate Jimi second, because he came out composed and focused on his goal to create wealth for the people of Lagos state Femi was cool too, but we dont need a Governor with short temper definitely not Is that how he will be shouting at everybody when they question his actions Plus he didn't do much as deputy even in his residence in parkview, the residents there are disgusted I was at their last meeting and it was revealed that on Pedro's street, houses there get flooded whenever it rained He was approached to do something about the drainage system there, but he was unable to deliver so they are disgusted that this man can't even help his own street, talkless about Lagos state

In a nutshell, KORO remains the man for the job a child of destiny, never lost an election in is LIFE, participated in 8 elections this is the 9th I don't see this any different from the others

"There no one that knows Lagos like KORO, KORO, KORO, KORO is our man"

Kosi koro Kosi ibo! Koro de igba le jo na!
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Rutherford: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
Omo street, i am sorry but one must draw attention to the fact that your tirades are devoid of facts or substance. No matter how much you scream and shout, it integrity issues for pedro will not diappear into thin air and the well meaning citizens of Lagos state will not buy. W are simply tired of opportunists , pretenders and bullies holding the reins of leadership. You truly are a follower of pedro or are u his double? becuase it appears that just like him you cannot take critcism. The fact is simple, Let,Pedro tell us how he left GTB and please note IN SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH IF HE CAN MANAGE THAT!

Going by the tantrum he threw on TV that fateful day , HE MUST BE STOPPED! WE CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE AN OBJ IN THE " CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE".
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
This is awesome!!!!! People on here understand my questions, everyone except Streetcyph. I have raised many issues you have chosen to ignore and not comment on.

Now you say Pedro was right to react like that on live TV if he had nothing to hide because he was so passionate about his integrity. And now i ask you as Jimi asked why in the world wasnt he so passionate at defending his integrity when tinubu said in Public (it was in every newspaper) that "PEDRO CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE STATE TREASURY". That is the same as ones boss saying the person is a known thief.

Mind you, this is the same pedro that came out swinging after tinubu accused him of plaanning with the FG to overthrow his government so we know he has the capacity to respond.

Pedros response to Jay Kays question was that they threw a party for him, blah blah blah, SO WHAT??
People who commit big crimes sometimes are advised to resign to avoid controversy and to avoid the companies name being dragged through the dirt, so please dont come on here and lie to us as if we are dumb.

Please ask Pedro to tell GTB to release the records, only then will i be satisfied, I am more pissed off because i was actually fooled initially and i must say pedro is a really good deciever because he almost got away with it.

And by the way we are still awaiting the release of the IP adresses so we know who is double registered. People are telling you the truth and you are on here trying to do damage control. Immediately after the debate you jumped into action, o boy, lagosians aint dumb,
Jay Kay asked a question we deserved to know, he did lagosians a favor by exposing Pedro. THe point is you dont lose your cool like that if there was nothing to hide, he didnt even let him finish, As a person seeking to rule us, your past should be opened for review,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2007
By the way, Streetcyph(aka pedro himself) I might be mistaken but didnt you say you are just a reporter that likes Pedro? If thats the case how come you are privy to information that only people within the campaign train would know, such as the announcements that are going to be made,

2nd, In politics you need structuress, even just money is not enough. Their are 20 local governments where your influence must be felt. To be effective one needs to be able to implement things in all local governments so your claim that structure doesnt matter is false- Hence the reason why great people like Pat Utomi, wont be president in the upcoming elections.

Pedros plan from what i saw on TV was to use the Debates as his main tool for getting votes. He was going to do so, by demystifying everone else,
It worked at the first debate but he faltered at the second, so now more than ever he is need of a structure , he needs to do serious damage control, so this internet one is not enough.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2007
hoa62 i am not related to mr pedro oh! why the name calling? grin grin grin grin

in fact, why not ask your man jimi to tell us the circumstances under which pedro left gtb, since he knows something we all don't know. also, ask tinubu to explain to us why pedro cannot be trusted. the people who should be talking are the ones making reckless statmensts. hell, anyone can go on national tv to make baseless insinuations. the onus of proving lies with the instigator.

if femi pedro left gtb under questionable circumstances, how did he become an MD under the recommendation of the likes of fola adeola? or how is gtb on his side, and not even on jimi's side?  i wont even go there, thats story for another day

no matter how you want to look at this thing, april 14th is around the corner. go on the field and sell your candidacy, you are wasting your time if you think femi pedro's integrity is being quesitoned by anyone except for PM news.

in the meantime, be ready for more surprises, those who doubt pedro's political  savyness will see them materialize very soon.

P.S. jimi agbaje supporters, y'all need to go and focus on issues, don't drag mr. pedro into integrity questions. it is a waste of your time. why not stay in jimiagbaje.com creating different aliases for your man.

for the first time in nigeria's political history, NLC and its affiliates are set to play a big role in the elections.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
WHateva, man, i'm  done. You arent answering questions and addressing issues raised.

Here you go again Pedro(streetcyph) promising us suprises, e.t.c Please!!!
The two million man march has come and go and you know as well as i know there werent even up to 20,000 people.

If you answer my questions i'll continue this conversation.

And by the way, Is GTB a political party that they are behind Pedro?

How do you know who they are behind?

P.S. By the way , StreetCyph(Pedro_ I actually like you because you have strong faith in your candidate, the name calling is in jest but the issues raised are serious.
If youd address them we'd be able twork through this.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2007
what pedro asked for was what he got. Don't say jimiagbaje supporters are capitalising on d integrity issue. nah! D problems with lagos is or are d diseases which needs to be cured by jk. identify d diseases b4 they could be cured. That's what jimi agbaje stands 4. www.jimiagbaje.com.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by sleekdot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
Koro is the worst choice for Lagosians as that means empowerment for area boys a.k.a Koro boys according to the channels debate
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
This Forum is getting more and more interesting by the day, but you see the problem i have with some of you Pedro fan's is that you are not addressing issues raised, now to compound matters for Pedro i understand at the1million match he collected about 70,000 CVs and promised them jobs within 1yr in govt, now even if he owes shell or mtn or even 1st bank/zenith bank is that how you just give out jobs,pls someone should pls tell him the face of politics in this nation is changing, it's no longer business as usual, i guess the reason why pple are on he's case is that we expected much more from him, i am personally dissappointed that someone who has been in govt can come out and be making promises like providing jobs for 70,000 pple in 1yr or ensuring we all have uninteruptted power supply within 2yrs of him in govt, my questions are what did he do as a deputy Governor, how many jobs did he provide? why can't Tinubu entrust the tressury with him? and what happened in GTB?FP should address these issues,
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
Thank you con9ja,

Mypoints exactly!!! Actually he said uninterruped power supply within 8 months!!!

He is just another one of the politicians who promise what they wont and cant do.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
pedro's lack of experience is showing. is tinubu not giving out jobs too abi can't our employment seekers include a toronto certificate in their cv? lagos is more than d whole of ghana and togo (that experience power supply) in terms of people. it's not by merely saying I'll do this and that. How'll he give ur uninterrupted power supply? what if d next govt decides 2 hold allocation. make d guy yarn better and not d 'penkelemesi'he's saying.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by streetcyph: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2007
well, you all did not watch the debate.

with regards to uninterrupted power supply, nepa has been unbundled, it is no longer monopolized. it will be a private sector initiative. basically, private companies will buy the rights to power in certain areas in lagos. and sell it directly to businesses and private people. sort of what they have in america (BGE).

i have the tape to the debate. i think it will do evryone a good service if i posted the video up. dat way all the questions you are raising about mr pedro, you will adress them there.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by hoao62: 2:51am On Mar 27, 2007
Yah, whateva, StreetCyph, post it up on the internet for those who didnt see to be the judge.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2007
Let d elections come and go sef.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by con9ja: 4:43am On Mar 27, 2007
streetcyph:

well, you all did not watch the debate.

with regards to uninterrupted power supply, nepa has been unbundled, it is no longer monopolized. it will be a private sector initiative. basically, private companies will buy the rights to power in certain areas in lagos. and sell it directly to businesses and private people. sort of what they have in america (BGE).

i have the tape to the debate. i think it will do evryone a good service if i posted the video up. that way all the questions you are raising about mr pedro, you will adress them there.

I watched the debate and it did not address the pts i have raised.but like hoao62 said post it 4 those who didn't it to be the judge.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 4:43am On Mar 27, 2007
Who faired better?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by llcoolg05: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2007
from the look of things, it looks like Pedro is off the map n agbaje on the rise interesting,

Well i still strongly believe KORO is the best man for the job unlike sons of the first bank director in Nigeria and headmistress of a school, he was the son of iya alata, and father died at a young age. the man struggled all his life to get to where he is today, and I commend is acheivement in life.

you call d man an area boy because he chooses to interact and understand them, u must be very silly, the man holds a BSc in Public Affairs and a Masters in Public Administration from Texas Southern University U.S.A.

Lagos is not jand or yankee where u have modernized civil societies, majority of the people in lagos and our country are impoverished, we are talking the market women, welders, carpenters, tailors, and so on who are very poor. We r talking d area boys who have nuffn to do but to b rascals on the streets.

in order to correct these, you need someone who has come from such background and can relate to such people, not only can he relate to such people, but these people can relate to him as well He possesses overwhelming qualification as he serves today as the only individual in Lagos perhaps NIGERIA that has served in all tiers government. if you ask me, he is the most passionate out of all, the most energetic out of all, and of course the most handsome out of all.

We need a new face in Lagos, and I strongly believe just like Gen Buba Marwa (rtd) "Musiliu Obanikoro is a young, dynamic, vibrant leader with training and experience to be the next Governor of Lagos State. HE WILL DELIVER"

KORO carry go, he can't stop at Governor for you PRESIDENCY is your destination. Vote for a child of destiny Musiliu Isola Obanikoro

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi / 2023: Anxiety In Amaechi’s Camp As Wike Seals Deal With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.