Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139760 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Lildiamond: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Haryorbamie(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank ma 4 d update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
thanks for the update dear but most importantly how is your family; how are u doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Rakiababy: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:
'so whats going to be your next step of action?' Chinwe asked as she entered the throneroom.

The Igwe gazed at her 'why are you here?'

'i sensed you'd be thinking about what happened today... So i thought i could speak with you'

'what do you think?'

'everything happened so fast... Just today we were asked to vacate the palace and then you're finding your daughter'

'i'm confused Chinwe. I should never have slept with Freda. My mistakes as a man started from that moment'

'did you ever love her?'

'who?'

'Freda'

'i...liked her. Lusted after her. She was beautiful and vulnerable then. I was lonely and needed someone beside me. I took advantage of her in the beginning.. That i'm really sorry for'

'what about Ngozi? I thought you loved her?' She sat on a stool close to him 'she was your favourite... She still is'

'i loved her... But she was hardly ever there for me... She never gave me peace of mind... I still love her. She remains my one and only'

She smiled 'that hurts'

'i'm sorry'

'no its nothing. We've all gotten used to it. The fact that you might never love us and treat us well' The smile never left her lips.

'i'm sorry Chinwe. I was forced to...'

'there's no need to explain...' She reached for his hands 'you gave me a wonderful gift... You gave me Mma. And she's the best thing that ever happened to me'

'will Mma ever forgive me?' He held unto her hands tightly 'i wronged her'

She closed her eyes then opened it again 'whatever you did, you thought was best. Mma should never have slept with Ikenna inside a bush. It was degrading for her status'

'what if they were truly in love?'

'no one approved of their relationship. Ikenna was a notorious pickpocket'

'perhaps Mma would have changed him. She has refused to get married. I feel guilty most times. She doesnt want to have anything to do with me. I'm her father'

'everything will be alright Igwe. If Mma and Ikenna are destined to be together... Nothing would come between them'

He breathed deeply 'i hope so'

'so you're going ahead with the DNA test?'

'yes. We've agreed to go for the test tomorrow. Remember we're leaving the palace in three days time'

'yes... Have you made plans? Where's everyone moving to?'

'oh yes. I've thought of it. And i've decided to let you all go. You deserve a better man Chinwe and the others also. You need another man that will shower you with all the love and attention you need. I would always cater for all my children. They will never lack as long as i'm alive. Wache has already decided to go back to her father's house... Start up a business and await the gods to choose another husband for her. I've decided to settle her with a million naira, rent a place for her and award her one of the cars. She'll never lack. I'll also care for my children'

'thats a good idea. But what about me?' Tears stung her eyes.

'you have to go Chinwe. Mma will always be my responsibility and i'll never see her suffer. Just tell me what you want and i'll do it for you'

She looked down at her expensive wrapper as a tear dropped on her thights 'i have no one to go to. My parents are dead'

'that doesnt mean the world has ended Chi. I'll get you a very good house here in the village or in the city... Start a business for you there and make sure you're established. I'll always be there for you and....'

'i want to go to Canada. I want to be with my sister'

'you want to relocate to Canada?'

'yes... Mma and i'

He squeezed her hands 'what will you do when you get there?'

'i'll start the jewelry business i've always wanted to'

'i'll provide funds for that'

'i'll miss you Igwe'

He smiled and drew her closer. He pecked her forehead. He had made love to her just twice since they've been married. First time was when he was drunk and she conceived. Second time was five years after Mma's death. She had come to his room that night with watery eyes begging him to make love to her. She was a woman and blood flowed in her veins. He had had pity on her.. And made that night everything about her. She was a wonderful woman.

'what about you. What are your plans?'

'Ngozi and i are relocating. We're going to Ghana. We dont want to be too far from home'

'hmmm.... You still chose her above everything' She smiled sadly.

'i'm sorry'

'its okay. I'm not sad. I'm happy for both of you....'

The door swung open and Ngozi entered with red eyes, they quickly disentangled 'Igwe, i need to see you right now!' She left closing the door behind her.

'maybe there's a problem' Chinwe said.

'i'm not interested. I want to be alone'

'please go'

He sighed and rose 'alright'

She quickly stood up 'lets make love this night. Please i beg you. For the last time'

TBC

Lol Ghana seriously?? just com I'm waiting for u
Re: Tradition - A Story by Honeydawealth(f): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmm....honestly Chumzypinky I dont know what to say to you, cos others av said it all... D Lord is ur strenght.... Stay strong.
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2017
hi
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2017
madam i hope everything is fyn now,d spirit of divorce will neva have a say or stand in ur home o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Preetiex:
madam i hope everything is fyn now,d spirit of divorce will neva have a say or stand in ur home o
Amen to ur prayers dear, the spirit will never have a say!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Johnsown1:
Amen to ur prayers dear, the spirit will never have a say!!!
amen o

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Preetiex:
amen o
u can pray for Africa dear,
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Johnsown1:

u can pray for Africa dear,
prayer is all i can offer & it is d only tin dat can help wit patience
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Preetiex:
prayer is all i can offer & it is d only tin dat can help wit patience

wow I like that, I like prayerful ladies and I wish to be with one in the future and patience does a lot. keep praying dear.
always remember mummypinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Johnsown1:

wow I like that, I like prayerful ladies and I wish to be with one in the future and patience does a lot. keep praying dear.
always remember mummypinky
not just prayerful ladies,u should be prayerful too
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Preetiex:
not just prayerful ladies,u should be prayerful too
yes I know I should be as well but she have to be steps above me.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pearl05(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Johnsown1:

yes I know I should be as well but she have to be steps above me.

Sir you should be the head of your family in all aspects. Spiritually and otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Pearl05:

Sir you should be the head of your family in all aspects. Spiritually and otherwise.
that's understandable and I did not say men shouldn't but dear,sometimes men pay more attention to the family and their well being. so as a lady and a mother to him; u have to be ahead of him in prayers.
my opinion

let's not derail the thread pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Chumzypinky Nice Story after a long time.

I heard your message on your marriage. How is it now? hope no problem?
Nothing is gonna happen to it, not even a divorce, why? because JESUS CHRIST has said it. Where? you may ask.
In Matthew 19:6, JESUS CHRIST says:

"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
"

So nothing and I repeat nothing is going to happen to your marriage because JESUS said so and so shall it be in JESUS name, Amen.

So if JESUS said so who can oppose it. the bible asked in lamentations 3:37

"Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
"

Of course, no one because HIS word is yes and amen.

Shey now, na Shiloh season ni, Your marriage don enter list of my Shiloh prayer request. nothing go happen, I assure you.

From your able presenter. peace.

once again, Great story. Expecting more.

#XAVIER

5 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Don't be left out, join the massive in gathering of the Children of the Living GOD at the ongoing SHILOH.

DATE: Tuesday, 5th December to Sunday, 10th December 2017.

VENUE: Faith Tarbenacle (Living Faith Church International Headquarters), CanaanLand, Lagos, Nigeria and any Living Faith Church Close to you with live broadcast from CanaanLand.

TIME: Morning Session; 7:00 am.
Evening Session; 5:00 pm.

SPEAKERS: Bishop Dr David .O. Oyedepo and Other Anointed Men Of GOD.

IT SHALL BE A NEW DAWN IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU EXPERIENCE AND ENCOUNTER THE POWER OF THE GOD OF SHILOH IN YOUR LIFE.

SHILOH 2017, A NEW DAWN.

#Winners_Family_Worldwide

#XAVIER

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2017
What's next for the Ikemba Family?

Find out on next episode of TRADITION showing on Chumzy TV.
Re: Tradition - A Story by nikz(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mother of twins how are u holding up? God is in control, u will not end this year weeping. We are all praying for u. It's well with u and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by oly0511(f): 2:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Mummy Ejima please just say hi so that we your humble fans will know what's up with you

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by itsandi(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Tobennz(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Womderful story..... May d Lord bless d author of dis luvly story... I guess mia is findin her place, same goes wit dike nd shivani.... I dnt jst knw wat will be dora outcum.. Bt still yet i nid d update. God increase u d mor
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Hope all is well with you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by sulips(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow! Beautiful and interesting story... Chumzypinky you're really good, just stumbled on this story yesterday and just cld not get my eyes of it till I finished wink. God bless you and ur home. Awaiting more updates smiley
Re: Tradition - A Story by vickyluvspices(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
am so loving this story. chumzypinky gul keep it up.
Re: Tradition - A Story by toyhin123(f): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2017
At first I did nt feel like joining this trend because it has gone too far bt den the topic keep on showing anytime I come to literature section and curiosity pushed me to read the story nd I neva regretted reading it.

Good job chumzypinky,i really like ur story nd I would love it if you can update frequently,i know I just joined the trend nd my opinion does not really count bt I just feel I should say it.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Olalekank(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
I started last night and I'm finally here. I would say, this is a beautiful piece iya ibeji!

I've read great stories on nairaland and this reminds me that there are many great writers in the country and you guys are very close to your greatness.

More mb to your phone, more grease to your elbow, keep up the good work and most importantly, please greet the twins for me

Chumzypinky

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by deriod(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
please those with Chumzypinky contact should get across to her ,its not about d update but to ask how she n her family are doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by amtalkin(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chumzypinky i hope you are fine? How family too

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.