Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139099 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its getting too much for Dora
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
jupitre:

Oh My My.Someone special is celebrating a special birthday on a special day...Life is about more than just age and staying trim,its about staying happy and spending time with all your friends......HBD MAM

hope mama pinky will give us lenghty update for us to celebrate your birthday
Thank u very much brosmileysmiley
Re: Tradition - A Story by xaviercasmir(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
LOVE IS BREWING. RIDE IN ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maryclaire1:
i celebrate with u dear happy birthday wishing u all d best in life..u share d same birthday with someone close to me.have massive fun.
Oh thank u dear.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Johnsown1:
Its getting too much for Dora
abi? No worry we go reason her mara
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Today is my day. literaturelanders show some love
Happy birthday to sir Hadampson wishing u all the best in life.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
comelyJummy:

Happy birthday to sir Hadampson wishing u all the best in life.
Thank u dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
yusufibrahim:
happy birthday bro wishing u long life and prosperity many happy returns of the day in good health and wealth. Have lot of fun
Thank u bro.. oya come collect ur own cake kiakia
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Genevievejasper:
HBD
Thank usmiley
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks for the dedication chumzypinky. abeg manage diz u nd comelyjummy

1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by jupitre(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mama pinkyyyyyyyyyyyyy..thanks for your honey update
Re: Tradition - A Story by ObiomaA: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai, this thing dey pepper Dora o, seriously Dora will just die. Y Na? Weldon jare mummzy pinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by Twinkle004(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
talk2saintify:

lol we all know that naw cheesy
Lol Na soo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
adefunke62:
Chai, this thing dey pepper Dora o, seriously Dora will just die. Y Na? Weldon jare mummzy pinky
thanks dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by Twinkle004(f): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dora never see anything, u just start
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:

abi? No worry we go reason her mara
We better do,she feels godly
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Johnsown1:

abeg mak Una do sharply asap,
cos ah wan hav berra sleep wit ma SHIVANI
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:

congrats man, more grace aging sweetly, WULLNP
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
do4luv14:

abeg mak Una do sharply asap,
cos ah wan hav berra sleep wit ma SHIVANI
. lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks sir but no drinks now.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
do4luv14:

congrats man, more grace aging sweetly, WULLNP
Thanks my guysmiley
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
comelyJummy:
Thanks sir but no drinks now.
Adesina12 go serve no worry nah
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin slowly, Dike en Shiv are gradually falling in love with each other

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
rosalieene:
grin slowly, Dike en Shiv are gradually falling in love with each other

you can said day againshocked
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Johnsown1:
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2017
nice
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Na Bad Tin If I Just Read Dis Tori Witawt Comment
Mama Pinky Me Sef Dey Vase 4 U Well,how U Take End Dat Red Ashes,pepper Ma Body Well Oh.I Just Dey Cry Lyk Small Pikin.
Anyway Nice Creative Work U Have Here.
Re: Tradition - A Story by divatolaz: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
nice story madam chumpzpinky......i registered today because of ur story and madam Adaobi ... u are both a wonderful writer...more ink to ur pen and more grease to ur elbow
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Tradition...
Mia placed the phone on her left ear as she slowly pushed the door to her hotel room open. She was exhausted.
They had been several meetings since they got to Abuja the previous day and she hadnt had the time to finalise her plans.
The meetings were hard and stressful and she always got confused about some certain things owing to the fact that she was inexperienced.
However, if something she couldnt understand came up, she'd send a text to the manager at the company and he'd quickly reply her with the answer.
She wiped her brows tired, she wasnt cut out for this type of job. She was only doing this for the sake of love.

'babe, if you can catch any political bigwig there, hold him tight oo. Dike shouldnt be your only hope' Florence said she giggled.

'i got the contact of one of the investors today. He's white and hot and he said he wants to screw me. Gosh! He was so blunt!' She sat on the bed kicking off her shoes.

'is he fine?'

'he's just there. You know all this white men na'

'does he..you know?'

'yeah, he's wealthy. I could just meet him once, get some cash. Shop for new seductive clothes, you know what i mean'

'go girl!'

Shivani couldnt believe her eyes when she opened the door and found Richelle standing there, dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white golf top, with sunglasses and a black bag 'Richelle!!' She practically screamed running into her friend's arms. When did she arrive Nigeria? Richelle was a half-caste. Her mum was from Britain while her dad was from her mother's village. Her dad was late anyway but she had aunts and cousins around.

'easy there. Dont break me' Richelle teased carressing her friend's hair.

'oh my God! When did you arrive? The last time we spoke you didnt hint...'

'i wanted to surprise you' She playfully pinched the bridge of her nose 'i came back yesterday. I even saw Mia at the airport. It seems she was travelling. I couldnt call her though because she was very far from me and even when i tried to go to her, she had already boarded the plane'

Shivani waved it off 'come in' She was all her smiles now as she led her friend to a chair 'how did you get my address?'

'my aunt dropped me off here. I told her i wanted to see Shivani at her husband, the crownprince's house and she easily dropped me here. I dont think i'll be going back to that village today. I'll just book a hotel room'

'no way! My husband aint around so you're spending the night with me, in my room, yay!' She screamed in excitement.

'who's spending the night here?' They turned to see Dora climbing down the stairs 'and who's she?'

Shivani's smile faded 'uhm..Dora, meet Richelle, my childhood friend, Rich hon', meet Dora, my mate and senior'

Richelle rose on her feet 'it was nice meeting you'

Dora eyed her and returned her glance to Shivani 'so i heard someone's spending the night here and i wanted to know who because no stranger's spending a night in ma house'

'uh...'

'dont worry. I had no plans staying here anyway. I was going to spend the night at a hotel' Richelle cut in immediately.

'good for you' Dora headed for the kitchen.

'Dora she's spending the night' Shivani said stiffly.

Dora paused and turned around. Thankfully Chinny wasnt home so she could speak to Shivani however she wished 'what did you say?'

'you heard me' Shivani said adamantly 'Richelle here's spending the night. And the only way she isnt gonna sleep here is when the others disagree to it. And also when Dike doesnt agree to it as well. Not you'

'what are you trying to say? That i do not have a say in this matter?!' Dora fired back.

'you have no say in this matter! Take it or leave it'

'oh i see. Dike and Chinny's giving you guts right abi? You now feel you can talk back to me however you like simply because Dike's f**king you already?!'

It was as if Shivani was slapped 'what did you just say?'

'you heard me! Whether or not Dike warms your bed, i remain your senior in this house and you owe me some respect. This...this albino thing you brought here aint passing the night here and i mean it'

'excuse me?' It was Richelle's turn to speak 'did you just call me an albino thing?'

'yes? Isnt that what you are?' Dora eyed her.

'i beg your pardon. You cannot insult me. You have no right whatsoever to insult me when you dont even know me and when we have no connections whatsoever with each other. Do not speak another insulting word against me please' Richelle said trying to sound civil.

'if you really dont wanna be insulted, then pick your miserable and pathetic soul out of here because this is my house!'

'She isnt going anywhere Dora!' Shivani barked 'and if you dont control yourself, i'll be forced to give you a slap'

TBC.

How do you guys see Shivani's new guts?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
wizsolzy:

No be small tin oo I jazz hug ma pillow since bimberry1307 is not around
na wa o. una don dey see rain? heat wey dey hear no get part 2 o. sorry darling, don't miss me too much.
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Birthday guy, na you dey make me swallow my saliva this early Friday morning. BTW, many happy returns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.