Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139264 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2017
bimberry1307:

na wa o. una don dey see rain? heat wey dey hear no get part 2 o. sorry darling, don't miss me too much.
eyaa. What part of Niger? Since two days now the weather has been cold
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
bimberry1307:

Birthday guy, na you dey make me swallow my saliva this early Friday morning. BTW, many happy returns.

LOLgringrin
Thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
I like this new shiv.................she should always b this way....... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tradition - A Story by Tpresh(f): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Weldone chumzypinky....God bless you for ds update
The story is drwing me to NL evrymin just to check fr updatez

M loving the new shivani n plssssss dnt gv Mia any oppurtunity with Dike cos me go cry if dat gal try anytin

As for Dora hope say u dey cook fuckup kip for her cos her madam don dey too much

More ink to ur pen ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Chinny is Shivani's 911. She seems to be always there for her whenever that frustrated soul called Dora is taunting her.

Just as i don't know how an average American would have survived without the 911 emergency call, i also don't know how Shivani is going to get out of her present situation with her 911(chinny) presently unavailable.

Keep it coming sweetheart... I love u politically.

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by saraphina(f): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
yaayyyyy...I'm in love with shiv already...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Wow I Love Shiv's New Found Courage.She Shudnt Allow Dora To Boss Her Around.
Chumzy Hun Make Dike Fall Head Over Heels With Shiv
And Put Both Mia And Dora In Their Place.
They Are Both Annoying
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Chinny is Shivani's 911. She seems to be always there for her whenever that frustrated soul called Dora is taunting her.

Just as i don't know how an average American would have survived without the 911 emergency call, i also don't know how Shivani is going to get out of her present situation with her 911(chinny) presently unavailable.

politically

hmmmm fought a litu
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
I love Shiv's new guts.
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahahaha. I will dear. Thanks.
Alright wish yhu all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

lol. I love you fictionally
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Twinkle004:

Lol Na soo

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Am loving the new shiv......

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
talk2saintify:
Am loving the new shiv......
sha dont fall in love wif ha
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:

eyaa. What part of Niger? Since two days now the weather has been cold
It's BIDA oooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tradition - A Story by Missclare1(f): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dora and Mia will team up against Shiv. since Dora will soon start working for Dike in his office as she requested.my opinion sha.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missclare1:
Dora and Mia will team up against Shiv. since Dora will soon start working for Dike in his office as she requested.my opinion sha.
Da Can Hit Up The Subway 4 All I Bleeping Care.
Claire U Seem To 4get Dat Mia Is A Jealous Soul,and Dora Got Both D J Word And Also A Dark Soul,so Da Wil Both Be Backbitting Each Oda
My Tot Tho
Re: Tradition - A Story by Missclare1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Time will tell.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Finally! Shiv is standing up for herself against this pathetic Dora. I was wondering when she would do that. Dora had better watch out o. cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shivani go girl ! Tell Dora that anyhow anyhow kpomo na meat. Keep on and keep on momma chumpzypinky.
Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Tradition

'

'She isnt going anywhere Dora!' Shivani barked 'and if you dont control yourself, i'll be forced to give you a slap'

TBC.

How do you guys see Shivani's new guts?
Lol like seriously?...... honestly I like Shivani's gut dat Dora need to be taught a lesson
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
bimberry1307:

na wa o. una don dey see rain? heat wey dey hear no get part 2 o. sorry darling, don't miss me too much.

Issowite
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mumzypinky say something, comelyjummy how u dey na
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
loving this story... nice one pinky. . like seriously I love shiv guts and Dora gonna die out of jealousy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
bimberry1307:
It's BIDA oooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
where in God's name is Bida?
Re: Tradition - A Story by princessadeola(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dora is really overstepping her boundaries, Go Shiv, I love her new courage.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tradition...
'you'll slap me?' Dora placed a finger on her chest obviously taken aback. She knew it. She knew right from time that this girl was no good.
Whenever there was someone else around, she'd feign the saint and not say a word, but now that there was no one around, she wanted to slap her.

'i will slap you if you say anything against my friend again. Insult me, but dont you dare call Richelle names because i wont take it from you or anyone else' Shiv said stubbornly.

'there will never be peace in this house' Benita said climbing down from the stairs 'Shivani, ever since you stepped foot into this house, its always been one quarel or the other. What is it again this time?' She eyed the white girl who stood beside her.

'can you imagine that this ill-bred fool's planning to bring a stranger over to our house to pass the night?' Dora said quickly 'simply because Dike's not around, she thinks its an avenue for her to bring different souls from all walks of life into our house'

Richelle cut in quickly 'if you were not comfortable with it, you would have simply said so. Not to start insulting me when i've done nothing wrong. I have a comfortable house at the village. And i have enough money to book for a hotel. I never had intentions to pass the night here anyway. It was all Shiv's idea and i dont really blame her. We've not really seen for sometime now and i think she wants to catch up...'

'who are you?' Benita asked.

'i'm Richelle. Shivani's friend from the states'

'but you cant just come to someone else's house and expect them to accomodate you just like that. The owner of the house's not even around. Its so inappropriate. If Dike hears that some stranger from the states spent the night in his house, then they'd be trouble. We're just trying to save our heads. So please leave' Benita said as politely as she could.

'but...' Shivani was saying.

'there's no but in this Shivani!' Dora interrupted 'your friend aint staying here and thats final. She should look for somewhere else to stay because there's no room for accomodation in our house'

'stop making it look like she's looking for a place to stay. I was the one who asked her to sleep over because i wanted to catch up on old times. But if you dont like it, then i understand. You should have made me understood the way Benita did'

'just shut up okay? Like you would have even listened to me. Spoilt brat!' Dora hissed.

'Dora dont insult her' Benita admonished 'she doesnt know so its our duty to lecture her. Stop taunting Shivani. I wont warn you again'

Dora clapped her hands 'imagine the fool! Are you telling me what to do?' She faced Benita now 'you're trying to form seniority right?'

'did you just call me a fool?'

'thats what you are!'

Shivani shook her head and glanced at her friend 'lets go to my room' She held her hands and took her upstairs while Dora and Benita continued with their bickering.

'i'm suspecting the Igwe is having an affair outside. But woe betides both him and his stupid mistress the day i catch them both because that day, hell will be let loose' Lolo told her friend Freda as they sat on the porch polishing their nails.

'hmm' Freda shifted uncomfortably 'why will Igwe want to cheat on you? He loves you'

'its like you dont know how shameless that man is. Very hopeless. He's just Igwe for nothing. As old as he is, he loves sex more than any other thing' She hissed.

'maybe you dont satisfy him well. You know, an old man still has needs down there'

'what needs? Abegee! He could go to hell with his needs for all i care. I already bore my kids so whats the sex for? If he needs sex, he could go outside and get it but if i catch him sha, it'll be too unfortunate'

Freda tried to force a laughter 'Ngozi leave that old man to enjoy himself jareh. Is he not trying for you? He practically treats you as a Queen that you are. And i'm envious of you'

'my friend please dont be! There's nothing there. That Igwe's just a foolish man who isnt capable of making his own decisions' She hissed.

Freda's left eye caught a movement from the corner behind Ngozi and she looked. She caught the other wives spying from the window whispering only God knows what.

'hmm, just be careful sha. By the way, have you found the necklace you were looking for?'

'i've not. I know one of those sneaky maids stole it and i've asked them to provide it before two weeks elapses else they wont be paid their salaries for one year. You dont believe that one actually said you were the last to leave the room the day it got missing' Lolo carefully filed her nails.

Freda feigned shock 'are you serious? Do you actually think i'll steal from you?'

'of course not. I have utmost faith in you my friend. You'll never steal from me and i fired the lousy maid who said such'

Freda sighed in relief. You trust me? You'll see where that trust leads you. She said inwardly.

TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Musampa73(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice update from u chumzypinky...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Musampa73:
Nice update from u chumzypinky...
thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky i wish to private chat u,
Re: Tradition - A Story by jupitre(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eating your mama food and not thanking her after is considered a bad thing.reading this piece and not commenting is considered as stupidity..Thanks so much madam pinky

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Twinkle004(f): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love that Shivina is speaking up for herself and am sure that with or without Chinny, she will till defend herself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.