Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139246 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Like mother like Mia
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
CHAPTER NINE_Tradition.
Dora was worried. Since Dike had left for Abuja the previous day he hadnt even called to say hi.
She was afraid of calling because he could be in a meeting or with someone important and he always flared when anyone calls during important meetings.

So she decided to send a text: Hi Dike. I just wanted to check up on you. You havent called since you travelled and i got worried. Hope you're not too busy for a call?

His call came in about five minutes later. She practically screamed in excitement.

'hello Dike'

'Dora' His voiced sound groggy like he had been sleeping 'how are you?'

'were you sleeping?'

'yea. Just taking a nap. I would be back tomorrow'

'okay. Sorry for interrupting your sleep. I was just worried since you didnt call all this while' She scratched her forehead.

'sorry i was terribly busy'

'and i'm very sorry about what happened yesterday. You know i'm usually not like that. I just dont like that Shivani girl for anything'

'its okay. I dont like her too'

Dora resisted the temptation to roll her eyes 'do you even know what she did yesterday? She brought her friend to the house with the intention of having her spend the night at our house! Can you imagine that?'

'what friend is that?' he sounded uninterested and Dora didnt like that.

'a white girl that came out from the pit of hell. No one even knows her, she's a complete stranger. And Shivani wanted her at our house all in the name of "catching up on old times", imagine the rubbish. Is that how she behaves in her mother's house? If thats how she behaves then she's not allowed to do that here'

'but there's no big deal having a friend sleep over. As far as she isnt planning to live there forever. I dont see anything wrong with that'

Dora's brows furrowed 'Dike what did you say? Are you trying to support that foolish girl?'

'i'm not trying to support her or anything. I'm just saying what she did wasnt entirely wrong. Even if i were present i would have consented to it. If anything gets missing in the house then she'd take responsibility. So whats the problem with that?' He asked nonchalantly.

Dora scoffed 'i cant even believe you're the one saying this Dike. That girl really does no wrong in your eyes! Is she trying to take my place or what?'

'i dont understand what you're saying. Take your place as in?'

'Dike i'm the one you're closest to in that house and i wont tolerate anyone taking that position from me. I dont know what that girl gave all of you in the house to chop oo, but if its witchcraft, she'll confess one day!'

'Dora thats madness on your part. Why would you say something like that?'

'i'm just completely overwhelmed. I just told you this in order for you to take actions and you're behaving as if you dont give a damn about it. As if what she did was very right'

'i dont see anything wrong with what she did'

'its wrong Dike! She shouldnt bring strangers to our house. It aint safe. This is a dangerous world where people no longer live in love. Everyone wants to outlive the other. Nobody wants good for his/her neighbours anymore. The world gets dangerous as the days progress. We're not safe and we should take precaution'

'now you slow down there Dora. There was a time a cousin of yours came visiting, whether Rina or whatever you called her. I clearly recall her spending a good two weeks in the house and no one complained about insecurity, what then is your problem?'

'mine is entirely different. This is my cousin we're talking 'bout here and everyone knows Rina'

'if you give Shiv's friend a chance everyone will get to know her as well. Infact, i cant believe we're having this conversation. I dont know whats wrong with you nowadays but your behaviours recently aint nice at all. I'll call you later' And he was gone.

Dora stared at her phone speechlessly. Did Dike just hang up? Did Dike just say her behavious wasnt nice? All this because of that stupid Shivani? This wasnt happening anymore. Shivani had bitten more that she could chew and she was going to seriously deal with her. She just didnt know who she was messing with.

TBC

11 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Audrinakane(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice update dear. Keep it up and somebody should please shut Dora up for once
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
I luv this new twist.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doooraaaaaaaa. Can some1 slap that girl while she's ranting all ha rubbish
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky can i chat u privately, am not going to toast u just want ur permission for something
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Johnsown1:
Chumzypinky can i chat u privately, am not going to toast u just want ur permission for something
i'd rather you kal me on 09096048734
Re: Tradition - A Story by alarmednigerian: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:
CHAPTER NINE_Tradition.

TBC

Tanx 4 d update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Bashnigga(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dora has not seen anything yet , na jealousy go kill her
Chumzypinky I hail thee cheesy cheesy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
lolo own dy her body oh must she tell her friend what her husband is up to... and Dora own don too much...anyway tanks for d update pinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by jupitre(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Does anybody here know how to restore someone's factory setting?i think dora needs it badly...
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
So who come be ngozi for d film. So she think say na wife she be so?... Oya see dat one wen say she be Dora self ode girl

Re: Tradition - A Story by Ansasan(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Whoop whoop
Re: Tradition - A Story by Orlolahdey(f): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:
where in God's name is Bida?
I think Niger State
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:

sha dont fall in love wif ha

Lol

Ah go fall for the writer first

No vex ooo... undecided grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Pathetic dora tongue

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
lolo own dy her body oh must she tell her friend what her husband is up to... and Dora own don too much...anyway tanks for d update pinky
is your name Fidelia?

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2017
talk2saintify:

Lol
Ah go fall for the writer first

No vex ooo... undecided grin
hahahah, u berra dont allow TheBlessedMAN see it
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladiesBOO(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
Hello darling, how are you doing?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:
is your name Fidelia?
yeah...how did you knw my name
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Hello darling, how are you doing?
hello friend am good and you
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Tradition...
Mia entered his room carrying a tray containing a cup of tea and some clubsandwhiches.
He was seated on the chair opposite the desk with his laptop in front of him.

'here's your breakfast sir' She had to take actions now. They were leaving in less than two hours.

'drop it here' he pointed to a space on the desk with sparing her a glance, eyes still fixed on the laptop. She made sure she dropped it slowly to prevent it from spilling.
'do you need anything else?' She asked.

He shook his head still not looking at her.

'alright' She turned to leave. As she walked towards the door, she looked back and saw he was still focused on the laptop. Then she twisted her heels and fell 'ouch!' She screamed.

That alone got his attention. He quickly looked up 'are you okay?'

'i need help' She cried clutching her ankle in pains.

Dike shook his head. He didnt understand why women would want to wear such hideous heels all in the name of looking professional. He stood up and walked to her holding out his right hand 'here'

Mia took his head and pretended to stand then she fell again clutching her ankle tighter 'i dont think i can stand anymore' Her face portrayed pains.

'so what do we do now?' Her legs caught his attention. Due to the way she had fallen, her gown had gone upwards, bucking at her hips revealing fresh laps. And when she raised her legs upwards, he swore he saw her red thong in that flashing moment. Desire rode through him. He felt himself starting to grow hard.

'boss please will you help me?' She cried. She had noticed the way he stared at her and the desire in his eyes. Yes! She was making headway.

'uh..okay. But what do i do?'

'just carry me. I cant...i cant stand. My ankle hurts badly'

'but where do i carry you to? Your room?'

'no. Place me on your bed for a while, i think when the pain reduces i'll return to my room'

He stared at her suspiciously.

'thats to prevent people from wagging tongues' she said immediately 'imagine other people sees you carrying me in your arms and taking me to your room, what would they think? They might even think you took advantage of me and was taking me back' She suddenly realised she was talking too freely for someone really in pains 'ouch! But...my ankle hurts!' She cried.

'alright' Dike bent and lifted her up in his arms. Her exposed cleavage blocked his view. He was suddenly Hot.

He didnt usually do this. Sleeping with a secretary or a worker. But on rare occasions where he couldnt control himself, he made sure they were paid off and sacked immediately.

He placed her on the bed, her red lipticked lips calling to him. She had her legs widely spread and he could comfortably see her red thongs now. And then he thought he saw her nipples hardening through her cloth and he knew without being told that she had on no bra.

'i need hot water to press my ankle' Mia said when he wouldnt move. So she angled herself to a position where more cleavage would escape from her low neckling, her gown on her waist and her thong totally exposed. Then she made a show of licking her lips.

That was when Dike realised. That all this was for show. On a normal day he would walk her out of his room but today, he needed to let off steam. Plus the thought of Shivani's body nowadays always made him feel tingly.

He fell on the bed beside her and kissed her. She just didnt know she was putting her job on the line. Because there was nothing that would stop him from firing her when he was done. Though he would be generous enough to package enough money for her payoff and her sexual services rendered.

The way she responded to all his touches, he knew she had planned all this on purpose. Makes it even worse.

He turned her around and unzipped her dress, ripping it off her body as quickly as he could. Then he got rid of her thongs. He stared at her naked body for a while, before returning his lips to her tips which stood proudly on her middle sized breasts.

She moaned and held his head.

If she hadnt planned all of this and he had slept with her, he would have felt guilty that he seduced her. But now he knew she planned everything, she was going to pay after they were done.

He quickly got rid of his clothing, not wanting to waste time. He reached for the drawer beside the bed and took a condom then handed it to her 'put it on me' he whispered.

She smiled and took it from him. She was making headway. Her plans had succeeded. She placed it on his erection.

'come on top' he said in an authoritative tone 'i love it when my women ride me'

She quickly came on top, rubbing his erection against her core, then she slowly lowered herself on him. She was slow at first, then she bounced faster.

'thats too fast for someone with a painful ankle' She heard Dike say but she was far gone to listen.

Then when she climbed down sated, he handed her an envelope 'whats it for?'

'your pay off. Because you're sacked' He picked his clothes.

TBC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
yeah...how did you knw my name
i have an aunt we call aunty Fidel
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Shey, u see your life Mia? That serves you right tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by Niwdog(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
I hope the future won't proclaim them ' sibling'
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahah, u berra dont allow TheBlessedMAN see it

Lol

TheBlessedamannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you de?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Niwdog:
I hope the future won't proclaim them ' sibling'
nah. What happened in Red Ashes wont happen here
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol
This dike get character sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i have an aunt we call aunty Fidel
okay.. am reading another of ur write up called red ashes... u are really good
Re: Tradition - A Story by heemah(f): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Rolling on the floor! Mia, see your life outside! grin grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Niwdog(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:

nah. What happened in Red Ashes wont happen here
the autor has spoken but I don't trust thee, you may decide to twist your word, who knows?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky and TheBlessedMAN are perfect match when it come to seexxx schene

Partners in crime grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.