Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138815 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=ernesty20 post=55360607][/quote]

Make una see dis one.

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2017
ernesty20:
I dnt like this story a bit

aaaaaqahhhhhhhssssssshhhh.....!!!!! Wetin in you come dey find for here ehn,

no jst come disturb peson here ooo,

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by yusufibrahim(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
ernesty20:
who are u tell u must be fool.... Cause wat u don't like u shouldn't smell but u are already eating this one
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
yusufibrahim:
who are u tell u must be fool.... Cause wat u don't like u shouldn't smell but u are already eating this one

baba sofre-sofre nah abeg, no break the guy head

nah ALOMO with STRONG PALMWINE dey catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
kingofcasting:
hurray.

My friend you need to see a neurosurgeon.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin

I wonder why the antispam bot is yet to ban this being
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
do4luv14:

aaaaaqahhhhhhhssssssshhhh.....!!!!! Wetin in you come dey find for here ehn,

no jst come disturb peson here ooo,

My brother help me ask am oh. In short come make we bundle am troway inside lagoon
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
One thing I have to say is "FEAR A DESPERATE WOMAN (MIA)."

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikombe:
Is like your head is paining you
LOL.na u gimme headache?

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
preciousuweh:

My brother help me ask am oh. In short come make we bundle am troway inside lagoon

chaii bro lagoon too much nah, make we bundle am go

go

go ehn ehn

klimajairo go trowey am down

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by smizel(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
ernesty20:
no be by force naw. Wizsolzy, ikombe, abeg wia una c diz dutch factory HE goat wey dae yarn nonense.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
smizel:
no be by force naw. Wizsolzy, ikombe, abeg wia una c diz dutch factory HE goat wey dae yarn nonense.

Make ah flog am

Re: Tradition - A Story by smizel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
wizsolzy:

Make ah flog am
no wahala bros.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ceedarlin1(f): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
do4luv14:

ah jst look you wish h one eye drops m za oza room, yariya
Lolz kai ne yaro ba ni ba ce yarinya.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ceedarlin1(f): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2017
ernesty20:
Another let loosed alien from planet of mercury. How about you using the exit door.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2017
ernesty20:
then why not disambide from the 404?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
happy palm Sunday... wish u guys heavenly blessing... saying hi to chumzypinky and her family.. looking forward to more update sha
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
ernesty20:
comon shat ap ya mouth dere angry

Re: Tradition - A Story by ernesty20(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
ceedarlin1:

Another let loosed alien from planet of mercury. How about you using the exit door.
show me the exit door dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
ceedarlin1:

Lolz kai ne yaro ba ni ba ce yarinya.

lolzzz Kai CEEDARLIN oooo nah lasgidi me ah dey oooo,

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chapter Thirteen.
'what was that all about?' The Lolo fumed angrily as she beheld the two sisters who had been fighting at her party 'how dare you ruin my party with your madness? How dare you?!'

Shiv lowered her face as tears stung her eyes. It was never her intention to fight with her sister. She had had good intentions when she approached her sister's table. But Mia...Mia was changing. She was never like that. What was wrong with her sister?

'Mia is just out to disgrace me, whats wrong problem?!' Freda stared daggers at her youngest daughter. Mia was going to hear from her when they got home. She knew everything was her fault. Shiv would never do anything to bring shame and disgrace to her family.

'why are you blaming me now eh?' Mia threw saucily 'is it my fault? It was Shivani's fault. She refused to be on her own so i gave her what she deserved!'

'even if she provoked you, why didnt you walk out?' Dora intruded.

Mia eyed her 'even the bible says do not provoke to anger! And who are you to interfere in my matters?'

Shivani wiped her tears with the back of her hand 'i'm very sorry Lolo. Believe me or not, it was never my intentions to do what i did. I never had it in mind to fight with my sister and provoke this family publicly, i'm serious' She sniffed.

'of course it was never your intentions!' Freda said 'the Shivani who's my daughter and from my womb would never do anything to disgrace me. But this...this bad egg, this thing called Mia! She stop at nothing just to drag my name to the mud but you listen. Listen and listen very good, it wont work oo. It wont! The earlier you understand that, the better for you. Idiot!'

'Mia i want you out of my party this instant' Lolo said fiercely 'if i see you here in the next three minutes, i wont mind your mother or the position she occupies in this community, i'll alert the securities and fling you out of this building in a flashing second!'

Mia opened her mouth to say something. Then closed it. She stared at Shiv angrily. Her sister would always bring badluck to her. Her main purpose was Dike but she hadnt even had the chance to meet with him and they were commanding her out of the party? She blinked back the tears, grabbed her gucci bag and with shaky legs walked out of the chambers. As she walked past the hall where the others were celebrating, she could feel their eyes boring into her back. She was so ashamed. And as she found her way out of the palace, she picked up her phone and dialled the number of the only person that came to her mind.

'you just have to calm down Mia' Choudhary said as he took the weeping Mia in his arms 'stop crying please will you?'

Mia sniffed on his shirt 'you cant even begin to imagine the level of embarrassment i was subjected to all because of Shivani and her stupid husband! Can you imagine? That Dike had the right to slap me. Me! Just because i wanted to stop him from hitting my sister! He has no right to hit my sister, does he?'

Choudhary felt his chest tighten in anger. So that bastard Dike was actually hitting his Shivani?

'and to think it was just a small argument. I walked in on them quarelling about Shiv's make up being too heavy. And before i could blink, he slapped her. And when i tried holding him, he slapped me as well and Shivani couldnt say anything. And then they walked me out of the party, can you imagine?'

Choudhary covered his face with his palms. He felt guilty and responsible for everything. He shouldnt have let Shivani go. And now she was suffering in the hands of the monster she married. He should have known. He should have known she was never going to find happiness with someone else apart from him.

'Hary you have to help her' Mia squeezed his palms 'Shivani's suffering. You have to elope with her to somewhere. Maybe back to the states or somewhere different but far from here please. I love my sister so much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
I love my sister so much and it hurts me to see her suffer. You're the only one who's capable of making her happy so please i beg you, go somewhere with her and make her happy please'

Choudhary looked at her and cupped her beautiful and angelic face in his hands 'i promise you Mia. I will do everything within my power to protect Shiv. That i promise you'

Mia smiled within her. Her plans were working out.

TBC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by eitsei(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
This Mia is just stupid and childish, it's not really her fault though it's her mom's
Re: Tradition - A Story by Orlolahdey(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
I kind of dislike dat slut called Mia
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Too short
Re: Tradition - A Story by cutediva87(f): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
people be calling mia slut an all manner of names, what ever mia turns out to be today is all her mothers fault.it is better you don't love any of your child attal than to love one more than the other. it promotes jealousy, hatred envy and all negative emotions that can lead one to reacting in away that is not nice. I blame her mother.

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by ceedarlin1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
ernesty20:
show me the exit door dear
u not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.