Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139538 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Jsaviour(f): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love your story but I am getting irritated with shivani's attitude. She just dey mumu up and down. All the same kudos and more ink to your pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by LBmujuni3(f): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Finally shiv has spoken like a real African woman and an elder sister should!!!!
Her understandingness was starting to bug me .and guys blaming Mia's mother for her crazy ass is a lame excuse cos they're people who have gone thru worse but they don't act that insane .however much a person goes thru hell their later evil acts isn't justified!!!! Just sayin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Diz Story Tire Me Oh, Must Mia Becum A Queen Or A Royalty There Are Many Goodthing She Can Becum In Life Becus Of Her Level Of Education.And These Shiv Self Iz 2 Dull 4 My Lyking. I Tink D Writer Should Change Sum Uninteresting Characters In Diz Story, I Rest My Case,
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chapter Fifteen.
Dike watched in amazement as his so called former secretary paraded the house clad in just jean bumshorts and a very revealing and tight singlet.

Women. He would never understand them.

So Mia knew he was married to her sister and she still went ahead seducing him? And now she was in his house? He had heard Shivani had quarelled with someone at the party but he had been to busy to pay attention to the matter.

One look at this Mia of a girl and he knew she was trouble. He didnt say a word to her even when she greeted him.

'you sent for me' Shivani said immediately she entered his room.

He looked up and nodded 'i did'

'okay?' She asked signalling he should state the reason he called her.

'that your sister, do you...really trust her?' He wasnt ready to beat around the bush. He just wanted her to know the type of woman her sister was.

'i dont understand. Why are you asking me that kind of question?'

'do you know i had an affair with that girl?' He studied her expression and it was plain 'and that happened few weeks ago. After we got married'

She looked down 'why are you telling me?'

'just so you know. She seduced me. I slept with her. Paid her and fired her immediately' He returned his eyes to his tablet.

'fired her?'

He looked at her and saw confusion written all over her face 'yes. She worked with me for just a week as my secretary. But when she crossed her boundary i had to get rid of her. I had sex with her though and i enjoyed it, i wont deny that. But i'm telling you to be very careful of that girl you call sister. A girl that would readily sleep with her sister's husband even after she knew they were married is someone to be kept an arm's length. Its not as if i'm complaining about her staying here. But i'm just letting you know that if and whenever she comes to me again, i would readily give it to her. I dont spit out sugar when its placed on the tip of my tongue. Yes, i will sleep with her again if she tried to seduce me. And i'll throw her out of the house immediately that happens because i dont stay in the same house with my mistresses. I'm just telling you so you warn her. Because with the way she parades herself around this clad in very tight and revealing clothes, she has a mission and i'm telling you i wont reject whatever she offers. So you might start looking for somewhere else for her to stay very soon. Thats why i called you here. You may go'

Shiv blinked back the tears threatening to spill. She didnt even know what to think. She just turned and left the room.

Not able to control herself, she matched to Mia's room. Immediately she entered, she grabbed Mia and landed three hot slaps on her cheeks 'how could you?!' She shouted.

Mia held her left cheek painfully, still dazed at her sister's attitude 'what is wrong with you?!'

'how dare you sleep with Dike? How dare you seduce him, how dare you?!'

'is that what he told you? That i seduced him?'

'yes and i believe him! Because nowadays, i dont know what you're capable of. You're evil Mia! What have i ever done to you? What wrong have i done to you in this life? What?! Why do you hate me this much?'

'the wrong you did to me was marrying Dike when that has been my dream all my life!!!' Mia barked as well, then she took a deep breath 'there, i spat it out already. So what are you gonna do now? Kill me? Report me to mother? You cant do anything to me Shivani! I hate you. You're greedy and wicked! You had Choudhary but he wasnt enough for you. You wanted more. You wanted royalty and respect. Yet you hid under the umbrella of "wanting to please mother", who did you think you were fooling? Me? Certainly not me! You're going to suffer for the decision you made Shiv. Mark my words because i wont give up on Dike for any reason in the world. I was supposed to be the one marrying him and not you! And all this wouldnt have happened if i had pushed through with my plans to kill several years ago'

'excuse me?'

'yes!' Mia faced the window 'remember the day of mother's chieftaincy title, you remember that pudding i wanted to give you but ended up spilling it on you which you thought was a mistake though was intentional?'

'yes i remember. You were just twelve then'

Mia smirked 'that pudding was actually poisoned. I poisoned it. I poured a large quantity of rat poison into it. I wanted to kill you'

'what?!'

'yes. But i changed my mind. I decided to wait for another time and instead of letting you drink it even though you already raised it to your lips, i quickly snatched from you causing it to spill all over your body. You would have died that day. Heaven knows and i would have been married to Dike today. And i regret that decision ever moment of my life'

'Mia!' She broke down in tears.

'dont shed crocodile tears please!' Mia turned around irritated.

Shiv fell on the bed and sobbed her eyes out. Then she paused and got up. With bloodshot eyes, she said 'get out of here this instant'

'what?'

'get out!'

TBC

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by Creeza(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mia is a witch, Shivani is a dumb idiot all encased in a cacoon of mediocracy.
NICE UPDATE, chumzypinky

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by bossy512(f): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one, I love this Jew Shivani now, thanks for the update, more inspiration
Re: Tradition - A Story by bossy512(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one, I love this new Shivani now, thanks for the update, more inspiration
Re: Tradition - A Story by yusufibrahim(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
I can't just get enough of this story MA is there a possibility that u will continue updating this interesting piece every minute..... More grace to u and
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:

spot the difference between the two names Chummypinky and ChumZypinky

ah!!! Ah tank you ooo momsi,
abi nah yourself. Twins wan mak ma eye kolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nathalya(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
*****walks in sexily and cleats throat*****
nice story Chumzypinky....I've been captivated by this story since i started reading it this morning.....ewo I have an exam by 4 and I've not read for it
*****running out of the thread*****
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shivani don wake up? Miss too goody shoes. Make she dey dia dey do mumu.

And for all those 'criticizing' the story, you can't tell a writer what the plot of her story should or should not be. It is her story, not yours and it is fiction not true life story. So let her a free hand on her own twists and turns.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Jasmine4(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mummy chum chum...you are really brilliant......hope my quadruplets (boys) are kicking sha?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jasmine4:
Mummy chum chum...you are really brilliant......hope my quadruplets (boys) are kicking sha?
hahahahahaha. Na now i know sey u no like me at all
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jasmine4:

haabaaaa nah bois you dey go find ehn, abeg take am easy ooo, dis one you dey yarm for bois like dis, hope say we guys dey safe ni
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
its abt time shiv stop behaving like a baby
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
do4luv14:

haabaaaa nah bois you dey go find ehn, abeg take am easy ooo, dis one you dey yarm for bois like dis, hope say we guys dey safe ni
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by OpokuAfrica(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
hmmm...this Mia is the devil's secretary i swear cry
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol

nah so Na, abi how you see d mata ehn momsi
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
***** drives into thread in his power bike. Alights from it. Strolls over to the VVIP section, takes a seat beside madam chumzypinky with a bowl of boiled popcorn and a bottle of chilled Heineken mixed with Vita milk in his hand*****

Now the action is about to begin. FIGHT NIGHT
Good vs Bad
Heroine vs villain
Elder vs younger
Royalty vs Royalty wanna be
Love vs obsession
Protagonist vs Antagonist
SHIVINIA vs MIA

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

*****whispers to madam chumzypinky*****
Keep up the good work dear. Care for some popcorn and Heineken concoction. You know say I no be stingy person grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chumpypinky...

Yhu are really strong

Despite yhur pergenancy yhu still drop enuf updates

God bless yhur hustle
Amenn!

Back to the story

Shiv is such a big fool
Imagine some1 tud yhu she slept wif yhur hubby openly without any Shame
Yhu still get mind invite her cone yhur as imagine...
Everything yhur fault
Nonsense

Anyway....
Everything happens for a reason
Naw yhu know the sista yhu have
A demon
A witch
A killer
A manipulator even At the age of twelve?

She nat even ashamed or scared to portray herself a killer..

Mia wasn't yhu next plan?
.shiv naw knows yhu a killer

Dike Doesn't see yhu as a wife material buh rather a intimacy gadget..

Yhur mom hates yhu..

Wat do yhu live for watin..

GET A LIFE BAE
[color=#006600][/color]
Why do ah have a feeling yhur best friend and probably yhur only fwend will be yhur downfall? She may end up betraying yhu in the future ....is Nat jux abuh yhu..yhu know?

Please rethink..
Life is Nat all buh power..

Safe delivery Chumpy
#peace

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
preciousuweh:
***** drives into thread in his power bike. Alights from it. Strolls over to the VVIP section, takes a seat beside madam chumzypinky with a bowl of boiled popcorn and a bottle of chilled Heineken mixed with Vita milk in his hand*****

Good vs Bad
Heroine vs villain
Elder vs younger
Love vs obsession
SHIVINIA vs MIA

Keep up the good work dear. Care for some popcorn and Heineken concoction. You know say I no be stingy person grin

yaaaa, popcorn are now boiled indeed,

jst shift comot for momsi side befor i take sekabula blaster ur head, boiled popcorn kor roasted pineapple Ni grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by ezo4fta(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2017
preciousuweh:

Good vs Bad
Heroine vs villain
Elder vs younger
Love vs obsession
SHIVINIA vs MIA

lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by Crowniey(f): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Nice update sis. Shivani has know d devil her sister is. Pls mumy pinky give us an Easter bumper update o. D Lord is ur strength.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Ngozi raised her husband's royal robe and a familiar feminie scent wafted through her nostrils. Its smelt familiar but she couldnt place it. She dropped it on the bed and clapped her hands 'heyy! See me see wahala oo'

She sat on the bed and bit her lower lips. So the Igwe was still cheating?

She knew it!

And she was going to dig into it. She was going to find out who that person was.

There was a brief knock on the door and in came her daughter, Ijeoma.

'goodmorning mum' Her daughter prostrated respectfully.

'morning dear' She didnt try hiding her displeasure.

'what is wrong mum. You dont look too bright' She noticed and sat beside her mother on the bed.

'how can i be bright when your father has sworn never to give me a moment of happiness in this community? How?'

'are you and father fighting again?'

'fighting? Fighting would have been better Ijeoma. Can you believe that your father's actually cheating on me?'

'what?!'

'actually he's been doing this for a long time now but i decided not to tell anyone hoping he would change but since he has decided not to change, i'm going to announce to everyone who cares to listen that the Igwe is nothing but a skirt chaser. An adulterer! A stupid and unfaithful husband. I will tell the whole community!' She slapped her laps in anger.

'mummy calm down. Dont do something rash. Have you spoken to Dike?'

'Dike? Will Dike even listen to me? Does Dike even have time for your father? Me telling Dike would just be for him to shrug it off like he's not part of the family. You know how much Dike hates the Igwe'

'no. Dike doesnt hate father, its just....'

'Ijeoma, when did you come?' Her father entered the room looking bright and happy 'come and give daddy a hug'

She looked at her mother and relunctantly stood up. She embraced her father.

'how's Okwudili and the children?'

'they are fine. They send their regards'

Ngozi's loud hiss interrupted the moment.

The Igwe looked at the Lolo, then back to his daughter 'it seems you and your mother were having an important conversation, i'll just excuse you guys. I'll be in the throneroom. Make sure you see me before leaving okay?'

'okay dad, no problem'

He turned to leave.

'you'd better return back here this very moment or i scream to the entire universe the sort of a shameless husband and king you are in this community!' Ngozi barked.

The Igwe turned to her.

'mum, calm down. Dont shout at dad that way' Ijeoma said trying to calm her mother down.

'oh please! Will you be quiet? What do you know anyway? For how long have you been married? How would you feel if you wake up one day and find out your husband of about 40yrs has been cheating on you? If you know nothing, then just be quiet because right from time, you've always favoured your dad over me! So be quiet' Her mother snapped.

'Ngozi, whats the commotion all about again? What have i done this time?'

She stood up and raised the robe bringing it to his nostril 'shebi you've percieved the smell of your shameless mistress? Eh? Tell me Igwe, who is she? Who's this woman thats constantly warming your bed? Tell me please! Because this smell if very familiar but i cant place it. Who is she?! Is it one of the maids? Is it one of the female chiefs? There are only three female chiefs in the whole of Umuzulu, Freda excluded. Is it Chief Anwuli? No, that one is a marrid woman. Or is it Ceceilia? Everyone knows that one is a lesbian. Or is it...is it Kelechi? Yes! It must be her! That slutty looking woman who always wear tight and revealing clothings! So its her eh? So its her you're sleeping with abi? Igwe, so you've been following Kelechi bumper to bumper shey? Heyyy! The whole of Umuzulu must hear this oo. The Igwe is sleeping with Chief Kelechi!' She clapped her hands.

The Igwe looked at her, amazed at her level of stupidity and how she came about her stupid conclusion. He shook with anger, then he turned to his princess 'warn your mother. Warn her before i do something i might regret later on'

'shut up! You'll do nothing! There's nothing you'll do. Shameless man' She hit her fist on his bulging stomach 'useless man! I'll kill you today. Ashawo man!'

Ijeoma was at loss for what to do. She'd always known her mother to be troublesome in areas where it had to do with her father. When she was younger, she had seen the lots of love her father had showered her mum. Love and attention and she had always prayed for a man like her father. But her mother never appreciated him. It had always been one fight or the other and she was amazed by the fact that her mother never really changed even at old age.

She knew there was an explanation to everything. Her father could never cheat. He was a noble man and he loved her mother to a fault.

She however sighed in relief when she saw her mother's best friend, Chief Freda walk in. She knew she could curtail her mother but something snapped in her senses when she inhaled her scent.

TBC

13 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Freda can not escape dis I know
Re: Tradition - A Story by Eniqurl(f): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Freda should be dealt with as soon as possible..
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Eniqurl:
Freda should be dealt with as soon as possible..
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by gtin(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh Freda i swear na devil carry u come here dis moment btw Happy Easter all

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Creeza(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Freda eh! I dae nak kpakpaangolo kpangolo for your matter .*** dancing backwards *
chumzypinky deal with her please
Re: Tradition - A Story by blanquito(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
nice one dear..happy easter to you all
Re: Tradition - A Story by saraphina(f): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol
thanks for d wonderful update and happy Easter..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.