Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138631 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by ladiesBOO(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
what is your own sef. allow this argument to rest in peace even if she reply it will not favour you. MummyChumzy pls don't reply anything oh... just come and update.
you just need to check your email
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
what is your own sef. allow this argument to rest in peace even if she reply it will not favour you. MummyChumzy pls don't reply anything oh... just come and update.
You're getting it wrong. It's the comment i quoted am talking about na. And am not asking for favors from anyone
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:34am On May 17, 2017
Oladim001:
You're getting it wrong. It's the comment i quoted am talking about na. And am not asking for favors from anyone
alright it's okay. just die d matter... Mr oladim
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:35am On May 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
okay Sir
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Bros abeg no let stray bullet hit person for body. Abi hadampson, alamiendagash, wisolzy, theblessedman una no see dat 19 letter word gun dat fired d bullet(you can still replying) na God talk say make person get letter bullet proof.

But TBM u get wahala sef see as u dey tell person make he go take chill pill. But oladim001 if u get wahala carry an go another side.
Oya make we do vote.
If una support oladim001 say hey
If una support teamshango say thunder fire oladim001.

An Shango it is ...I vote for me nd my brother ikombe

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
I did not see anything
Re: Tradition - A Story by sirblero(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Bros abeg no let stray bullet hit person for body. Abi hadampson, alamiendagash, wisolzy, theblessedman una no see dat 19 letter word gun dat fired d bullet(you can still replying) na God talk say make person get letter bullet proof.

But TBM u get wahala sef see as u dey tell person make he go take chill pill. But oladim001 if u get wahala carry an go another side.
Oya make we do vote.

thunder fire oladim001!!!
nonsense
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladiesBOO(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
I did not see anything
I have repeated it, but should you still found nothing there, drop a message to venatusuche@gmail.com
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2017
Y all the insults and thunder fire A&B

y can we all embrace tolerance and comment mature

hmm

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by smizel(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Oya make we do vote.
haaa bros, i b no lyk wetin una do dis oladim001. Take am easy ooo. Na God i take use beg u.
Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Oya make we do vote.
Bros calm down nah, i don order for 85,000MegaWalt of thunder 4rm jumia, e go soon arrive, d plane wen e chatter get flat tire, e go soon strike
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
Freda slowly pushed the door open and peeped in.
She sighted Ngozi seated on a chair opposite the mirror staring into it and she could see her red eyes and knew she had been crying.

She rubbed her palms nervously 'Ngozi i....'

'what do you want?' She asked not looking away from the mirror and Freda shuddered at the hatred in her voice.

'i just want to apologise'

'for what?' She turned around and glared at her with so many unshed tears in her eyes.

'for...for everything' Freda sniffed.

'i want you out of this room and out of this palace immediately. I mean right now' She tapped her index finger on the arm of the chair 'i dont want to ever see your face in this palace again, do you understand?'

Freda closed her eyes 'i'm so sorry about everything Ngozi. I should never have done what i did to you. It was so inhuman of me to have continued sleeping with the Igwe for almost 23 years now, i....'

'23 years?' Ngozi cut in unbelievable. It was one thing knowing her friend had been sleeping with her husband. But it was another thing knowing it lasted for straight 23years without her notice. It was happening right under her nose and she couldnt figure it out. She closed her eyes and robbed her throbbing temples. She and Freda had been friends for getting to 20years. Meaning the whole affair existed even before they became friends. She let the tears drop. How could Freda have been so heartless? What did she ever do to her friend whom she had treated with so much and love? Freda was just naturally heartless.

'Freda, i want you out of here immediately. I do not want to repeat myself. I know you are a Chief and i cant stop you from entering the palace. But be lest assured that anytime i see you around here or anywhere i see you, be it in the market sqare, boutique and restaurant, i will fight you. And if you're around the palace, i will slice your legs with a cutlass. So i'll advice you, avoid seeing me whenever you're around the palace, and avoid me anywhere else. If i were you, i would relocate because i might just come to your house one night and have you killed! I am not joking. Hope you know what i'm capable of?' She smirked 'out of here, One. Two. Three'

And Freda quickly dashed out of the room.

Ngozi fell to the floor and wept. It was one thing knowing your husband was cheating on you. But it was another knowing that it had been with your bestfriend all along.

Mia grinned as the video processed. She just posted a video on Umuzulu's website. And if everything worked according to plan, every single villager should be watching that video soon.

It was the sex video of her mother and the Igwe. It wasnt as if she had issues with the Igwe. Her mum was the main target.

She posted a comment after the video:
"Imagine what friends do to you. They laugh with you but they kill you behind. A lady sleeping with her bestfriend's husband, chai! We pray against unfriendly friends in our lives IJN"

Then she sent it.

Few minutes later she started getting likes and comments.

'you didnt just do that Mia!' Florence said immediately she entered and dropped her handbag on the sofa 'what did you stand to gain?'

Mia smiled. She noticed her friend was wearing a big multi-coloured maxi dress and carrying a Givenchy handbag which actually belonged to Angela. She even added little make-up in her face and wore a feminine sandal. She looked cute. Her friend was beautiful, she had always known.

'will you stop staring at me like a sex starved idiot of a lesbian and answer my question?' Florence threw when she noticed her gaze.

'eww! That was harsh' Mia pouted.

'Mia what you did wasnt right. And you'll regret it. I understand Freda isnt the best of mums and i also know i arranged for assasins to kill her in the past but...common, lets reason now. She still remains your mother'

'please dont get me angry' Mia said her face devoid of a smile 'i'm not in the mood for your long talk and i dont want to be provoked. Please and please'

Florence searched her bag for a cigarette 'whatever. The video is all over U website. And some idiot also pasted it on Facebook'

'that idiot isnt at all an idiot. He's a hero'

'i'm not in support of this'

'i know. And thats why you shouldnt butt in. Anyway, have i told you you look beautiful today. I almost didnt recognize you and i felt like turning into a lesbian overnight just so i could have a generous sight of your sexy masculine/feminine body'

'you're a fool!' She puffed smoke into the air.

Few minutes later Mia's phone rang. And when she saw the caller she smiled. Her mum was calling.

TBC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
I'm really not impressed about whats been happening in my absence. Whats with this arguments here and then? And Oladim, whats your problem? I dont think its compulsory i reply to everyone's comment here and even if it is, you should understand that i dont have the luxury for that. I have limited time here. I try to reply the ones i can but not all. Please y'all should story cussing.
This thread should be made lively in my presence and not the other way round.
Thanks.
Chumzypinkycares

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Matrycx(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
tanx for d update mummy ejima, more ink to your pen
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2017
I wonder what will happen when Lolo finds out that Freda was the one that stole from her or even find out that she have a child for him(the king). Freda was just too greedy. Mia shouldn't have done that, I mean uploading the video on YouTube that's her mum for heaven sake. I really pity Shiv, babe will just be blaming herself for nothing.

More strength to you onye nkem, how're my babies and my daughters doing? Chumzypinky

Sorry is coming late, just saw the mention, happy belated birthday Ikombe
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
I'm really not impressed about whats been happening in my absence. Whats with this arguments here and then? And Oladim, whats your problem? I dont think its compulsory i reply to everyone's comment here and even if it is, you should understand that i dont have the luxury for that. I have limited time here. I try to reply the ones i can but not all. Please y'all should story cussing.
Thanks.
Chumzypinkycares
Ok,first I Would Lyk To Ask U Mumzy 4 Forgiveness,i Failed To Say Congrat Wen U Gave Birth. I Was To Busy Running Around 4 My Admission, This White Schools Behave Somehow,i Have Alot Of Tins Like Processing My Student Visa.
Congrat Mumzy.Pls 4gve Me.
Tnks 4 D Update. Love D Twins.
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
Mia is just a wicked someborry.
Evil daughter.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Udehtitus(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2017
Buy your TBC and BTC Bitcoin at affordable prices.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and Trusted!
#Cryptos
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
Wow. I don't know wheter to call her cold or heartless. I guess it's a good thing Ngozi found out already.
Re: Tradition - A Story by yorhmienerd(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2017
Hehe... lonnng time! Make I read first

MODIFIED: Congratulation to chumzypinky...

On the story - I've nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Tradition - A Story by splendidiva(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2017
tanks ma hw are d kids? kisses 2 them
Re: Tradition - A Story by Roseygold(f): 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
I don't know y nobody feel any sypaty 4 mia, Her son was sold by her own moda to sponsor shiv in abroad, what kind of mother is dat and now evrbody is blamin mia.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
mia just behaved childish
Re: Tradition - A Story by Musampa73(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
Mia is nothing but fool of the first order and I'm sure she's gonna regret her action in a big time bcus she's not dealing with her mother alone and she's has forgotten that Igwe's personality as been tarnished as well.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:56pm On May 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:
I wonder what will happen when Lolo finds out that Freda was the one that stole from her or even find out that she have a child for him(the king). Freda was just too greedy. Mia shouldn't have done that, I mean uploading the video on YouTube that's her mum for heaven sake. I really pity Shiv, babe will just be blaming herself for nothing.

More strength to you onye nkem, how're my babies and my daughters doing? Chumzypinky

they are doing great my friend and urs?

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:56pm On May 17, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Ok,first I Would Lyk To Ask U Mumzy 4 Forgiveness,i Failed To Say Congrat Wen U Gave Birth. I Was To Busy Running Around 4 My Admission, This White Schools Behave Somehow,i Have Alot Of Tins Like Processing My Student Visa.
Congrat Mumzy.Pls 4gve Me.
Tnks 4 D Update. Love D Twins.
thanks dear. And wish u good look with ur schooling abroad
Re: Tradition - A Story by lakezone67(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
I'm kinda disappointed with ur reply chumzy... critics critize to make work better, ur reply clearly depicts u do not like his critism. And I think both praising and criticizing make a good fan

I'm in love with this story anyway
Re: Tradition - A Story by AlamienDagash(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Oya make we do vote.
No vex bro, my fellow vampires are out huntiing em.
Re: Tradition - A Story by AlamienDagash(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2017
stephenGee12:
Mummy chumzy aw are the ejimas hope they are kicking and disturbing.

@sonofshango aka theblessedman. Who dey try interfere into u and ya wife love play. Shey make I arrange boys for u. Oladim001 warn irself or I warn u. I don dey observe say na offside comment u wan dey make nowadays.
Hadampson, alamiendagash and wisolzy dey prep boys up
Yo comment got me rotfl.
anyways if yu need me i dey gym dey train boiz
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Better late than never grin

Thanx dear

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Thanks.
Chumzypinkycares
Really!!! What of now that you've seen my comments. What would it cost you to reply. Well as you said its not compulsory for you. Anyhow sha. Take care.
And as I said in my comment. Your story is fabulous.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i will dear
how are my twins doing Madam? you refuse to ask of me
Chumzypinky:

i will dear
how are my twins doing Madam? you refuse to ask of me

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.