Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59389 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by blueflowers(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
We never knew what you went through, but I hope it's all for good. I am happy that you are back. Had to reread the story to refresh my memory. Welcome back
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
blueflowers:
We never knew what you went through, but I hope it's all for good. I am happy that you are back. Had to reread the story to refresh my memory. Welcome back
thanks O. Abeg Help Me Call The Rest O. Lol
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin truth be told i even saw this story copied on some blogs. Makes me wonder why people cannot be innovative. As the content you're copying gets halted all of a sudden,how do you continue? I just laugh sha. People should really stop plagiarism. It doesnt pay.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
cry only one comment since my apology? Come on. You guys cant be that angry na.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Abdulreheem(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
oh what a lucky day . i just said i should log on naira land than i came accros this breath taking story . dou i never comment on ur story b4 ,but truth is i'm following ur story like ur village people. lol appoligy accept . cant wait to read more , hope our actor is gonna turn back to human been and destroy luke and son . oh hh just post so i could use that as my break fast 2moro. thak's u are welcome
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abdulreheem:
oh what a lucky day . i just said i should log on naira land than i came accros this breath taking story . dou i never comment on ur story b4 ,but truth is i'm following ur story like ur village people. lol appoligy accept . cant wait to read more , hope our actor is gonna turn back to human been and destroy luke and son . oh hh just post so i could use that as my break fast 2moro. thak's u are welcome
Thanks bro. Let me work on regaining the hearts of my old followers.lol. Abeg mention some monikers here o. Help a brother
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2019
This is a very nice story I must say.. Pls just try to complete the story biko
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson
lankyannie
ayoomolabake
kingofcasting
warfibabe
ztarlord
ashatoda
nobody
saraphina
kevwe10
Audrinakane
bibijay123
supizino
smizel
dannybomb
ann2012
helenbee
latbas

Make you guys come here shaparly ooo, everton4life has promised to complete what he started.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Hadampson
lankyannie
ayoomolabake
kingofcasting
warfibabe
ztarlord
ashatoda
nobody
saraphina
kevwe10
Audrinakane
bibijay123
supizino
smizel
dannybomb
ann2012
helenbee
latbas

Make you guys come here shaparly ooo, everton4life has promised to complete what he started.

Really shocked

That's great.. Let me call my in-law queenitee and wives yewandequeen and Divineroyalty
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Everton4life welcome back sir smiley

I'm very happy that you are back.

Let the show begins cool

Divepen, i greet you sir

Yungtemy, the baddest

Hormobolanle, my wahala lady

Kimberlywest, my one and only wink

Angelinastto, the yellow queen

Kimkardashian, senorita bonita tongue

Jane1234f, runaway love cool
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019
everton4life:
cry only one comment since my apology? Come on. You guys cant be that angry na.

As for me, am not angry at all because we are not paying you to entertain us with your perfect write-up.

Let me go and start from the beginning in order to refresh my memory.

Anticipation mode activated
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YungTemy(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Hadampson post=79802003]

bro... it's been like forever.. I hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=YungTemy post=79802650][/quote]

I'm doing perfectly fine bro. How have you been?

Longest time smiley

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2019
welcome to our club @Lisa001
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2019
smiley Thanks Guys. Let Me Give You All Time To Re-read This Story And Refresh Your Memories. For The Newcomers Here,i Suggest You Go Back To Page One Of The Thread And Click The Link Of Season 1 There In Order Not To Get Confused. Updates Coming Soon.

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YungTemy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:

I'm doing perfectly fine bro. How have you been?

Longest time smiley
Bro I'm good. Thanks for the invite. I will take my time to read it. have to start from season 1 though. shocked

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lisa001: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
We have read the previous season

Updates pls

Before we change our mind cheesy
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lisa001: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
welcome to our club @Lisa001
Thanks even though I started reading yesterday,

I'm Glued grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lisa001:
We have read the previous season

Updates pls

Before we change our mind cheesy
already? Chai. *runs to grab e-pen*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
YungTemy:

Bro I'm good. Thanks for the invite. I will take my time to read it. have to start from season 1 though. shocked

You welcome bro

I still remember the season 1. I will start reading it from the beginning of season 2
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:

You welcome bro

I still remember the season 1. I will start reading it from the beginning of season 2
lol. Take your time bro. Good To See You Again

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Ann2012(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Hadampson
lankyannie
ayoomolabake
kingofcasting
warfibabe
ztarlord
ashatoda
nobody
saraphina
kevwe10
Audrinakane
bibijay123
supizino
smizel
dannybomb
ann2012
helenbee
latbas

Thanks for the call
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ann2012:

Thanks for the call
angry na everywhere you dey?

lol. You better go and read from season 1 grin

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Ann2012(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
everton4life:
angry na everywhere you dey?

lol. You better go and read from season 1 grin

Yes oooo
Ok
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ann2012:

Thanks for the call
you welcome dear
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ann2012:

Thanks for the call
you welcome dear
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
smiley I beleive many should have caught up with the story by now. I just wanted to use today to let many get on the train. Get ready for a ride,pals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Everton4life, its up to you now to keep your readers on their toes by updating consistently.
all the best bro..
your story is great I must say.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Everton4life, its up to you now to keep your readers on their toes by updating consistently.
all the best bro..
your story is great I must say.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by JohnGainsville(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2019
I'm glad you decided to continue the story.
God bless you
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2019
JohnGainsville:
I'm glad you decided to continue the story.
God bless you
AMEN bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
*APOLOGY GIFT FOR THE HOUSE*

EPISODE 10
For minutes that seemed like hours,the tension in the atmosphere become more intense as the two beasts stared at each other. Neon green eyes clashing with Ocean blue in a heated staredown. The black wolf uttered a menancing growl but his brown counterpart seemed unfazed. If anything,it seemed angrier. The noises from the nocturnal creatures stopped abruptly. It was as if everything was set in place for the clash of the werewolves...
Without warning and with a furious roar, the black wolf charged forwards and swiped at his adversary with his left paw but the brown wolf was prepared. Dodging sideways,he swatted the off-balance black wolf across the face ,momentarily drawing blood. The black wolf whined in pain but before he could act further,the brown wolf decked him across the jaw and grabbed him in a bear hug. Lifting him off the ground,the brown wolf charged across the woods and slammed him backfirst into a baobab tree. Pinning the black wolf to the tree,the brown wolf began a multiple barrage of attacks,clawing and scratching at him.
Blood splattered everywhere as the black wolf whined in pain while dominated by his brown counterpart. Then a thought crossed it's mind. The brown wolf was clearly the superior in the fight. So why hadn't he gone for the kill? Then he remembered:
'Werewolves dont kill each other'
That was it!!! The brown wolf wasn't fighting for the kill. it was fighting to prove a point. Fighting to send a message. That was all he needed to know. The brown wolf took another swipe to scratch him but he caught the paw.The brown wolf's green eyes widened momentarily in surprise and the black wolf took the opportunity to hit him across the jaw,sending him 10 feet across the woods. Before he could recover,the black wolf charged towards him and headbutted his abdomen. That was the deciding factor as the brown wolf collapsed on it's side....defeated.All it took was two massive strikes from the black wolf to end the fight.
To the victor goes the spoils.So it seemed at the moment. As the black wolf stood above his fallen opponent,there was nothing standing in his way to strike the final blow on the one who sired him. Yet as he looked into the green eyes of his opponent,he saw something strange in them. Could that be submission?
As the blackwolf hesitated, a howl was heard nearby and two more werewolves suddenly dashed into the clearing, startling him and making him jump back. The two new wolves approached and the black wolf took in their sight. One was gray and the other was white but the common feature of both canines were their yellow eyes that glowed in the dark. They approached the fallen wolf and the gray one crouched and nudged him up. It was obvious that the brown werewolf was the alfa-male.
As the three wolves stared at the black one,the tension in the atmosphere cleared. It seemed to be more peaceful. The matter was settled.No one was willing to fight again.The wolves retreated.
The black wolf sniffed around for any intruders but couldn't detect any. Just before it could decide it's next move, a ray of sunlight hit it's face and it's blue eyes widened in realization of it's predicament: Dawn was approaching!! A cracking sound was heard as the wolf crouched down in pain. Its fur began to shed revealing a human skin beneath.Its sharp fangs shrank back to human sized teeth and its claws receeded to fingernails.
Daniel groaned in pain as he lay on the dirt. He was almost naked save for the tattered remains of his jeans. The scratches on his body soon disappeared.However he felt weak and slipped slowly into unconsiousness.Before he gave in to the darkness,he could see some familar figures from afar rushing towards him. A middle aged woman,three teenage girls and a guy and they had worried looks on their faces. The last thing he heard was....
"Daniel!!!"
An he fell into oblivion.

"Werewoves?!" Luke clarified as he faced his henchman,Razor.
"Affirmative" Razor replied. "we detected at least four of them at the forest"
"And you are sure they did not spot you?" Luke asked again.
Razor nodded.
Luke pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.It sounded unbeleivable!! Werewolves were supposed to be extinct!! he made sure of that years ago. And why did they have to come into the picture now of all times?!! He roared in fury and slammed his fist on the wall,creating a crack on it and startling Razor. A moment later he turned to razor with his eyes glowing red.
"Razor" he muttered darkly "Call my son and assemble the others.As of this moment, WE ARE AT WAR!!!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.